Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Consider the relationship between the bookends and the two St Marys renegade Authorities (Airport and Hospital). Look at who they have in common.

Did conflict of interest ever occur to them? Where is that overpaid St Marys attorney? Doesn't the Council and Mayor know how to ask him about this situation? Or do they care?

It is time for the citizens to scream at the honest members of the council (if there are any) and tell them we are mad as hell and we are not going to take it anymore. If the Council and Mayor will not do anything, it time for the citizens to start calling the Attorney General's office and asking for an investigation.

Tax revenue should not be used as a slush fund or nest egg for select downtown seniors.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

An excellent point.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

One Plus Two wrote:
Consider the relationship between the bookends and the two St Marys renegade Authorities (Airport and Hospital). Look at who they have in common.
Did conflict of interest ever occur to them? Where is that overpaid St Marys attorney? Doesn't the Council and Mayor know how to ask him about this situation? Or do they care?
It is time for the citizens to scream at the honest members of the council (if there are any) and tell them we are mad as hell and we are not going to take it anymore. If the Council and Mayor will not do anything, it time for the citizens to start calling the Attorney General's office and asking for an investigation.
Tax revenue should not be used as a slush fund or nest egg for select downtown seniors.
OK, I give up. What DO they have in common?
IMHO

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

One Plus Two is Jay Moreno. Nice of you to endorse your opening post stinky. Man, you're nasty. Another Moreno lie, I might add.
Anonnette

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be not what do they have in common, but who do they have in common? Does that help you?

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

IMHO wrote:
One Plus Two is Jay Moreno. Nice of you to endorse your opening post stinky. Man, you're nasty. Another Moreno lie, I might add.
Your bogus opinion is nowhere near as humble as it should be, A-hole.

However, I do regret that I did not think of it first. It's so obvious in retrospect.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Anonnette wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be not what do they have in common, but who do they have in common? Does that help you?
Who DO they have in common? It doesn't hurt to use names; I'll go first. I don't believe that either Councilman Bird or Councilman Howell are on either the Airport Authority of the Hospital Authority.
anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Casting pearls at the feet of swine!!!.
Angry Taxpayer

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

How to get control of a stolen nest egg/shush fund and a public airport for private use:

These are familiar activities in the failed St Marys government. Find an unprotected city owned property or pot of government money overseen by unelected authorities and exploit it.

(1) Pack the authority with co-conspirators.
(2) Get yourself or family member elected to Council.
(3) Hire a lawyer to protect you from angry tax payers.

Tip: Use public funds to pay the authority lawyer.

You are home free, have fun.
Criminal Defense Lawyer

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Tip: Use public funds to pay the authorities lawyer!!!

It is kinda like using public funds to represent yourself against the angry tax payers. Make them tax payers/victems pay coming and going.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Angry Taxpayer wrote:
How to get control of a stolen nest egg/shush fund and a public airport for private use:
These are familiar activities in the failed St Marys government. Find an unprotected city owned property or pot of government money overseen by unelected authorities and exploit it.
(1) Pack the authority with co-conspirators.
(2) Get yourself or family member elected to Council.
(3) Hire a lawyer to protect you from angry tax payers.
Tip: Use public funds to pay the authority lawyer.
You are home free, have fun.
Names, please, names. These are all public officials, elected or appointed. You can name them with impunity.

Frank Frasca and Frank Drane are members of both Authorities; they have no other members in common. Both Authorities employ Jim Stein as their attorney. The same City Counsel members voted to appoint both Frasca and Drane. Neither Bird or Howell supported them.

Now you please tell me how you link both authorities and the so called "book ends."

Since: Dec 11

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bogus opinion is nowhere near as humble as it should be, A-hole.
However, I do regret that I did not think of it first. It's so obvious in retrospect.
Moreno loves the tax and spenders on council. He supports Chuck "raised my water bill" Trader for Mayor.

Jay doesn't have to worry about taxes. He pays them with OPM.
anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Nan-zilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreno loves the tax and spenders on council. He supports Chuck "raised my water bill" Trader for Mayor.
Jay doesn't have to worry about taxes. He pays them with OPM.
You are a fraud and liar Nan-zilla. Chuck Trader did his best to correct the mismanagement of prior Councils and you know it. You and your kind were successful with the lie about him raising water and sewer bills when it was council members who went before who are responsible for the overbuilding and high rates.

Take a long long look at yourself in the mirrow. You are either ignorant or one of the crooks.
anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Names, please, names. These are all public officials, elected or appointed. You can name them with impunity.
Frank Frasca and Frank Drane are members of both Authorities; they have no other members in common. Both Authorities employ Jim Stein as their attorney. The same City Counsel members voted to appoint both Frasca and Drane. Neither Bird or Howell supported them.
Now you please tell me how you link both authorities and the so called "book ends."
Nice effort. You leave out two significant facts.

(1) There are other members of both the Airport Authority and the Hospital Authority. Does Bird and Howell support them?

(2) You failed to mention Bird's Airport contract, and Howell connection to the honpital slush fund via the senior center.

Back to the drawing board GOB.
Schoolmarm

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fraud and liar Nan-zilla. Chuck Trader did his best to correct the mismanagement of prior Councils and you know it. You and your kind were successful with the lie about him raising water and sewer bills when it was council members who went before who are responsible for the overbuilding and high rates.
Take a long long look at yourself in the mirrow. You are either ignorant or one of the crooks.
Nan-zilla has more brains in her pinkie than you have after drinking a bottle of 5 Hour Energy. I bet she could spell mirror, too. Certainly she wouldn't spell it "mirrow". I'm sure that's the way you pronounce it.

Hold out your hand. Three raps across the knuckles for you, you little snot.
Ann

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
(1) There are other members of both the Airport Authority and the Hospital Authority. Does Bird and Howell support them?
(2) You failed to mention Bird's Airport contract, and Howell connection to the honpital slush fund via the senior center.
Who are the majority members on the Authorities? The majority members control the authorities.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
CHUCK TRADER RAISED MY WATER BILL!!!!!!!!
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the connection on which this thread is based? While I cannot deny these connections, they are merely that and do not indicate any impropriety or illegality on the part of Bird or Howell.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the majority members on the Authorities? The majority members control the authorities.
Nope. Turtlehead and Frasca are the tail that wags that dog.
Bobby

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Turtlehead and Frasca are the tail that wags that dog.
"Turtlehead" is real cute, but how about a real name so we can know who you are talking about. Sometimes you talk like a little girl playing with dolls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the St. Marys Forum right now

Search the St. Marys Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min Churlish Truths 49,606
East Coast Drilling 25 min Jay Moreno 19
starters 34 min screw Julian 7
JDA Bleeding Camden Taxpayers 40 min Jay Moreno 247
National Council of La Raza 46 min Jay Moreno 13
Watch Mayor M and Comrade Kearns collude to abr... 52 min Jay Moreno 41
No Border Control No Immigration Policy 57 min Border Policy 101 3
School Buses not allowed in gated community. (May '12) 12 hr Southern Gentleman 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••