Obama's stratagem to dissuade Israel from attacking Iran.

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

http://news.usni.org/2013/02/08/navy-lincoln-...

We currently have ONE, I repeat ONE, aircraft carrier at sea. Looks like Obamanation is giving the all clear signal to his Muslim brothers.

How's that for change you anti-American, Commie-Lib, traitorous bastards can believe in?
AUC

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
http://news.usni.org/2013/02/0 8/navy-lincoln-refueling-delay ed-will-hurt-carrier-readiness
We currently have ONE, I repeat ONE, aircraft carrier at sea. Looks like Obamanation is giving the all clear signal to his Muslim brothers.
How's that for change you anti-American, Commie-Lib, traitorous bastards can believe in?
Jay, why do you have to use always words like bastards you certainly can make your point in civilized language.
Having said this, I agree that BHO has his priorities somewhat wrong. Introducing an 11 billion salary increase for the VP and company and cutting at the same time the military is not just ridiculous it is IRRESPONSIBLE.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Moreno Jay wrote:
http://news.usni.org/2013/02/0 8/navy-lincoln-refueling-delay ed-will-hurt-carrier-readiness
iam ready for armogedon. it would end the 7 in the middel. bring it on iran .

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

AUC wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, why do you have to use always words like bastards you certainly can make your point in civilized language.
Having said this, I agree that BHO has his priorities somewhat wrong. Introducing an 11 billion salary increase for the VP and company and cutting at the same time the military is not just ridiculous it is IRRESPONSIBLE.
Civilized, schmivelized! "Bastards" is a perfectly useful and well understood decscriptor and a highly useful and efficient expression of oprobrium.. The "free speech" movement is the only thing worth a damn ever to have originated on a California campus.
Anon

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
The Navy has withdrawn one carrier task group from the Mediterranean due to the upcoming military cutbacks. If the Republicans in Congress would get off their dead asses and pass a budget, the cutbacks would not happen. Before you get your pudgy little fingers whipping around your keyboard, misspelling words and making a bigger fool of yourself, let me make clear that the Democrats share the blame. But using this as an excuse to accuse President Obama of being a traitor just further brands you as a rabble rousing right wing nut-case.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Re-read. I am accusing YOU - and obviously correctly, Obama apologist! YOU are the bitten dog!
Marco

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
The Navy has withdrawn one carrier task group from the Mediterranean due to the upcoming military cutbacks. If the Republicans in Congress would get off their dead asses and pass a budget, the cutbacks would not happen. Before you get your pudgy little fingers whipping around your keyboard, misspelling words and making a bigger fool of yourself, let me make clear that the Democrats share the blame. But using this as an excuse to accuse President Obama of being a traitor just further brands you as a rabble rousing right wing nut-case.
The Democratic lead Senate has not proposed a budget in well over three years, you idiot.

“Jay loves me.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

miami wrote:
<quoted text> iam ready for armogedon. it would end the 7 in the middel. bring it on iran .
Could this be one of the prophecies of Daniel?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the St. Marys Forum right now

Search the St. Marys Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hobo Hunnicutt 39,354
Climate change cult has to shout louder to be h... 5 hr LonePalm 1
Nancy Stasinis 6 hr Jordan Crackson 245
Voter Fraud - not 6 hr Dr_Lecter 28
Obamacare - in 8 simple words 6 hr Dr_Lecter 3
America lost? 6 hr LonePalm 4
Nancy Stasinis a U.N. secret agent? Who knew!? 7 hr Real Estate Cartel Member 3
•••

Flood Watch for Camden County was issued at April 18 at 4:11AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••