Who would vote for Keith Post as mayo...
Scourge

Saint Marys, GA

#42 Aug 21, 2012
Just another nail to go into the City of St. Marys coffin. Post is not good for us.
Topic is full of haters

Yulee, FL

#43 Aug 21, 2012
I would vote for him. He is honest and cares about the city. He is not scared to do what's right and has the courage none of the others have. No one will ever agree 100% with all decisions but Keith is a proven leader. He has the connections to see that the best decisions are made for the city. All
This said I don't see him running for mayor. Why would anyone want to sit on that panel and put up with bitchy little cry babies all the time. Everyone complains but I never hear any answers to the city's problems. This town is full of haters who would rather bitch than to come together as a city should. If the city fails its not because of the 7 that sit in that panel it's because of the citizens who can't get their shit together.
bsbuskirk

Kingsland, GA

#44 Aug 21, 2012
Topic is full of haters wrote:
I would vote for him. He is honest and cares about the city. He is not scared to do what's right and has the courage none of the others have. No one will ever agree 100% with all decisions but Keith is a proven leader. He has the connections to see that the best decisions are made for the city. All
This said I don't see him running for mayor. Why would anyone want to sit on that panel and put up with bitchy little cry babies all the time.
Ego
nona

Brunswick, GA

#45 Aug 21, 2012
Table wrote:
<quoted text>
About 10,000 people per year.
hahahahahahahaha That's 27 people a day! We all know that's not true. bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha Try again with some real numbers.
I doubt

United States

#46 Aug 21, 2012
the sub museum will make it.
Rumor has it all the records and accounting are done in pencil. Post will keep his job at that pay because Doug Cooper and Royal Weaver (board members))think Postal is doing a great job. For the amount of business the museum attracts the salary seems a bit high. That property could be put back on the tax roles and maybe help the city's budget crisis.
Apparently

Calhoun City, MS

#47 Aug 21, 2012
$25,000 is a start toward achieving that $1.4 million bond coming due soon. Add that up for the next few years and you got a potential $75,000 toward that bond. Got to start somewhere, why not?
anon

United States

#48 Aug 21, 2012
Post he fits right in at the Navy Sub Museum ever since they passed that "dont ask, dont tell" ...
When

United States

#49 Aug 22, 2012
is Postal man ever at the museum?

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#50 Aug 22, 2012
Apparently wrote:
$25,000 is a start toward achieving that $1.4 million bond coming due soon. Add that up for the next few years and you got a potential $75,000 toward that bond. Got to start somewhere, why not?
HELLO! Post's salary does not come from city funds, you homophobic dolts. It comes from fees paid by vistors to the museum.

If you hate gays, just say so. Lying is not necessary to be a bigot - just proclaim it.

Since: Dec 11

Saint Marys, GA

#51 Aug 22, 2012
My man Keith is taking a real beating since he came out with his open letter slamming my other man Chief Hatch. I don't need all this stress.

Keith, why couldn't you have just met with the Chief to talk out your concerns man to man.........or "whatever you want to be referred to" to man. Gee-mon-ee you make things tough around City Hall.

I heard about how you threw Ms. Brinko under the bus. Now I have witnessed your modus operandi first hand. You are just like a spoiled little sissy man. Put your big girl panties on and confront your problems. Don't put your complaints in a letter for all to see and for everyone else to take on your battles.

Keith, you've got to go.
Ted

Woodbine, GA

#52 Aug 22, 2012
I've just been told that he had city workers clean the museum. Is this true??
Yes

Saint Marys, GA

#53 Aug 22, 2012
Ted wrote:
I've just been told that he had city workers clean the museum. Is this true??
Yes
Kim

Kingsland, GA

#54 Aug 23, 2012
As Jennifer Lenderman who she would not vote for and why.
anon

United States

#55 Aug 23, 2012
Listen Jay you dont know what your are talking about his 25K+ salary does not come from "ticket sales" because they dont have that many visitors his pay comes from other sources, I dont mind you posting but post facts not assumptions. Either that or just stay in your wheelie chair world and keep on eating.
Table

Hudson, MI

#56 Aug 23, 2012
Ted wrote:
I've just been told that he had city workers clean the museum. Is this true??
That is not true. The only work the city does on that building is the outside structure. And BTW way Jennifer is an ex-employee with issues so take that with a grain of salt.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#58 Aug 23, 2012
anon wrote:
Listen Jay you dont know what your are talking about his 25K+ salary does not come from "ticket sales" because they dont have that many visitors his pay comes from other sources, I dont mind you posting but post facts not assumptions. Either that or just stay in your wheelie chair world and keep on eating.
That's interesting.

Kindly list the "other sources."

We're waiting.
When

United States

#59 Aug 23, 2012
the city charges the museum rent as all other places of business's must pay, the museum can pay Postal any salary they choose. It is not fiscally fair or smart to let a prime waterfront piece of property be taken off the tax roles in these slow economic times. City should renegotiate their lease from $1.00 a year to at least 1-2 K monthly and let museum pay their fair share as all the other non profits must pay. The Chamber pays rent as well as the tourism department in St. Marys.
What is wrong with this picture? If the museum can't afford to pay this amount maybe a tax paying business would be interested in this prime location and the museum could move to the base.
Maybe a conflict of interest with Postal being on council collecting pay and $25,000 from submuseum that pays $1.00 in rent yearly. A real sweetheart deal for him! Wake up council and citizens of St. Marys!
anon

Knoxville, TN

#60 Aug 23, 2012
I would not vote for Keith Post for rest room attendant at the water park.
anon

United States

#61 Aug 23, 2012
Jay you are so smart I am sure you will figure it out if your really really try, oh and dont forget to plug in your chair would hate to have it die in the line at Aunt B's and hold up the crowd.
Jones

Saint Marys, GA

#62 Aug 24, 2012
anon wrote:
I would not vote for Keith Post for rest room attendant at the water park.
Keep that man out of rest rooms he likes them to much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator calls for dxxth to the President. 3 hr Nick 4
And exactly what does our Ambassador to Korea say? 3 hr Mary 8
Let us never forget it's all politics for power 3 hr The Swamp 4
PB Chamber of Commerce goes after Trump 3 hr D4demD4destroy 3
Two Hate Groups 7 hr Calling A Spade 1
Time for my fellow Republicans to stand up 7 hr Crazy Jorgee 6
All Service Chiefs come down on Trump 8 hr Gunny 6

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages