Beach Week 2013 - Coming to a beach near you?

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Get Over It

Kingsland, GA

#1 May 1, 2013
Real Simple

Kingsland, GA

#2 May 1, 2013
Not a problem to be concerned about in St. Marys because we have neither a beach and therefore no tourists.
Get Over It

Kingsland, GA

#3 May 1, 2013
Real Simple wrote:
Not a problem to be concerned about in St. Marys because we have neither a beach and therefore no tourists.
Did you read the title, doofus? It asked the question if it could be "coming to a beach near you".

My wife and my daughter go to Fernandina on a fairly regular basis during the warm months. I would think that this is possibly of interest to those who are beach goers IF such an event is scheduled when they are planning to go to the beach. The news media has not seemed fit to share this with us. At least not the media that I have been watching.
Really

Kingsland, GA

#4 May 1, 2013
Get Over It wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the title, doofus? It asked the question if it could be "coming to a beach near you".
My wife and my daughter go to Fernandina on a fairly regular basis during the warm months. I would think that this is possibly of interest to those who are beach goers IF such an event is scheduled when they are planning to go to the beach. The news media has not seemed fit to share this with us. At least not the media that I have been watching.
Buy some cornroll braid wigs and you will all be fine. I highly recommend American Beach.

“St. Marys CC in 2016”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 May 1, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy some cornroll braid wigs and you will all be fine. I highly recommend American Beach.
Cornroll? Hmmm. I believe that term is cornrows, because the braided rows look similar to a plowed field.

I guess you haven't been to American Beach lately. You could say it has changed.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#6 May 1, 2013
Since Malvena died, what's the point.
Uncle Si

Kingsland, GA

#7 May 1, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Since Malvena died, what's the point.
Ha! Did you know the Queen of the Beach or did you just "hear of her"? What's YOUR point, Jack?

St. Marys, GA

#8 May 1, 2013
I've observed her weirdness on numerous occasions, including standing right outside of her little travel trailer she lived in at American Beach.

Pianist, daughter of founder of Black life insurance company who founded American Beach, acclaimed in Europe, yadda, yadda.

But let me guess, you were her BFF and once lived in her hair.
Big Skinny

Kingsland, GA

#9 May 1, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
I've observed her weirdness on numerous occasions, including standing right outside of her little travel trailer she lived in at American Beach.
Pianist, daughter of founder of Black life insurance company who founded American Beach, acclaimed in Europe, yadda, yadda.
But let me guess, you were her BFF and once lived in her hair.
Is that the insurance you sold to all the young soldiers when you were "in the business" in Savannah? You know what I mean. How low can you go?

I know. I know. I'm on your list. Screw you.
IDK

Marietta, GA

#10 May 1, 2013
You observed her "weirdness" on numerous occasions eh? So you hung out at American a lot did you? Moreno, you are so full of shit I'm surprised you can stand the stench of your own lies.

Nice job of Google searching......

St. Marys, GA

#11 May 2, 2013
No, a-hole. I've been there on business.

I first saw Malveena at a 4th of July event at the Jacksonville Landing.

I was absolutely gobsmacked by her appearance.

I turned to my girlfriend, Gail, who lived in Jax, and asked, "Gail, who -or WHAT - is that?"

I started to describe her appearance, but why don't you do that, A-hole. That should be easy enough for you, right?

Go ahead, a-hole.

As to her bio, a-hole - that was published in the
GTU when she died a while back.

ESADAH!
flip flop

Kingsland, GA

#12 May 2, 2013
When did you ever have a "girl friend", Moreno?

You love to talk about yourself and all you have done. Let's see if you can "humanize" yourself with a little down home spin on the old g-friend. When, how long, where's she from, why did she dump you, etc.

On second thought, you don't need to tell us why she dumped you. She obviously came to the conclusion that you can't change a mean, hateful, narcissistic, malcontent.

IDK

Atlanta, GA

#13 May 2, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
No, a-hole. I've been there on business.
I first saw Malveena at a 4th of July event at the Jacksonville Landing.
I was absolutely gobsmacked by her appearance.
I turned to my girlfriend, Gail, who lived in Jax, and asked, "Gail, who -or WHAT - is that?"
I started to describe her appearance, but why don't you do that, A-hole. That should be easy enough for you, right?
Go ahead, a-hole.
As to her bio, a-hole - that was published in the
GTU when she died a while back.
ESADAH!
. You've been to AB on business have you.......I'm sure Malveena was impressed by the sight of you as well. Fortunately we are aware of who and what you are. No question there.

Why should I describe her appearance, you are so intimate with everything AB, I'm sure you were invited back many times after your first visit.

Your fabrications of first hand knowledge concerning everyone and anything that comes up on Topix is purely amazing........amazing that you would think anyone can swallow the crap you spew on an almost daily basis.

You have been more places, held more jobs, been counsel to more eating establishments, hold more degrees, have a superior mental capacity than anyone who has ever tested in the United States Navy,(not to forget your amazing surgical skills), and God knows what else, than anyone who has actually accomplished something with their life. You bitch, whine, complain, degrade and brag, brag, brag about whatever subject comes up on this blog.

You are nothing more than a bag of hot wind trying to impress a few dozen people here on Topix with your over exaggerations of tall tales which I am sure exist mostly in your own mind.

As for your ESADAH, I'm already full from the bullshit you post here.

St. Marys, GA

#14 May 2, 2013
Translation: This sack of shit has never laid eyes on the woman.

Do you really think I would render any of my old girl friends a target for you a-holes?

Do you suppose anyone wonders what your REAL problem with me is?
flip flop

Kingsland, GA

#15 May 2, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Translation: This sack of shit has never laid eyes on the woman.
Do you really think I would render any of my old girl friends a target for you a-holes?
Do you suppose anyone wonders what your REAL problem with me is?
You've never had a girlfriend, Moreno. The ones you paid for an hours services in Vietnam don't count.
IDK

Atlanta, GA

#16 May 2, 2013
Don't quit your blogging job....you have no idea who I do or don't know.

And who gives a damn about any alleged girlfriends.

My problem with you?
Nemo

Saint Marys, GA

#17 May 2, 2013
"Do you suppose anyone wonders what your REAL problem with me is?"

How about....You're an annoying idiot who's incapable of knowing the truth from lies and regularly attacks people while sponging off the taxpayers and bragging about it?
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#18 May 2, 2013
Nemo wrote:
"Do you suppose anyone wonders what your REAL problem with me is?"
How about....You're an annoying idiot who's incapable of knowing the truth from lies and regularly attacks people while sponging off the taxpayers and bragging about it?
Well said.
Moron Jay

Kingsland, GA

#19 May 2, 2013
flip flop wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never had a girlfriend, The ones you paid for an hours services in Vietnam don't count.
Her real name was Misty. We became physically intimate out back of a Burger King. I must admit I found her sex to be a bit kinky when she put her steel toed combat boot up my ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary on the brink of collapse 7 min wishing 15
We need that Cat 5 Hurricane to bring this plac... 1 hr horsetowater 3
Oldd Folks will save us 1 hr Yep 6
News Most Popular - Body in Dumpster Was Teen from J... (May '07) 1 hr TOASTER 24
Are you what you eat? 2 hr Fergie 9
Downtown Sow's Ear 8 hr Richard Matheson 30
Global warming has slowed, recent changes due t... 10 hr FactCheck 4
More from around the web

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]