Who is considered a more bigoted nut ...

Who is considered a more bigoted nut case

Created by Jays alter ego on Apr 2, 2013

130 votes

Click on an option to vote

Owner of local Christian radio station

Jay Moreno

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jays alter ego

Herndon, PA

#1 Apr 3, 2013
The simple reason that this poll was posted is because Mr. Moreno compared the qualifications of the two candidates for Probate Judge in another topic ("Private runoff", post #31) in terms of the following statements:

"Let's see: Sweatt, BBA and law degree. Practicing attorney and muni judge.

Turner: Dual bachelor's degree in sociology and theology. Now doing on-line MBA from "The University of the Grand Canyon." Co-owner of an air conditioning company and on air preacher at a Christian radio station operated by a bigoted nut case."

Out of the clear blue, Mr. Moreno called the person who operates the local Christian radio station a "bigoted nut case".

Anyone who has spent any time on Topix knows that Mr. Moreno is a "devout Atheist", often spouting off about the lack of intelligence of anyone who believes in God or follows a religion.

Therefore the poll was offered to allow members of this forum to express who they feel is the more "bigoted nut case", Mr. Moreno or the operator of the local Christian radio station.
Jorge

Dornsife, PA

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Have you stopped beating your wife?

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Does Saint Paul now OWN the radio station or do the Caseys still own it?
ye herd

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
The last time I checked on it, God owned it, and he is still in charge of this planet. ye herd??
Jorge

Dornsife, PA

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Based on judging, I guess my prior post went over everyone's head. Perhaps I should have said "which of your two children should I kidnap?"

The poll has no correct answer. We need a third choice: "all of the above."
Jays alter ego

Herndon, PA

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Simmer down Julie. I realized the error AFTER I posted the poll, and I used the correct terminology in post #1. But isn't that just like you to make a big issue of the owner/operator error. I have heard that referred to as "picking fly sh!t out of black pepper", a well known characteristic of certified nut cases.

The truth of the matter, Julie is that you would likely get more votes in any poll of this title, even if you were being judged against the likes of David Duke.

So, to officially make the correction:

DEAR READERS: THE TITLE OF THE POLL SHOULD HAVE READ "OPERATOR" OF THE LOCAL CHRISTIAN RADIO STATION. PLEASE FACTOR THAT INTO YOUR POLLING. THANK YOU, JAY'S ALTER EGO.
Anon

United States

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Jays alter ego wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down Julie. I realized the error AFTER I posted the poll, and I used the correct terminology in post #1. But isn't that just like you to make a big issue of the owner/operator error. I have heard that referred to as "picking fly sh!t out of black pepper", a well known characteristic of certified nut cases.
The truth of the matter, Julie is that you would likely get more votes in any poll of this title, even if you were being judged against the likes of David Duke.
So, to officially make the correction:
DEAR READERS: THE TITLE OF THE POLL SHOULD HAVE READ "OPERATOR" OF THE LOCAL CHRISTIAN RADIO STATION. PLEASE FACTOR THAT INTO YOUR POLLING. THANK YOU, JAY'S ALTER EGO.
Don't let Jay's babbling concern you. He is a known and proven bigot as those of us who have been following his fantasies on Topix know all too well.

Since: Dec 11

Herndon, PA

#8 Apr 3, 2013
There goes all the gains from the Mayoral poll. Politics has more ups and downs than a kid on a pogo stick.

St. Marys, GA

#9 Apr 3, 2013
Newbie, I knew Paul was nuts years before I ever moved here. His firings from every news medium he worked for in Jax until he was persona non grata in the entire Jax media market was well reported when I lived in Jax.

In spite of repeated warnings ands firings, he simply could not curb his maniacal efforts to cram Jess up the asses of all of his highly annoyed fellow workers at every opportunity.

My personal, first hand knowledge of his extreme religious bigotry occurred the night he showed up at a candidates forum as a Christian Soldier/pseudo-legit reporter in city hall when I first ran for city council, and asked ONLY what each candidate's church affiliation was. The crazy ass went through the charade of asking all the other candidates first and me last. His sole reason for being there was to force me to reveal to any who did not know (and there is little reason they should not have) that I was an agnostic.

That meets my definition of religious bigotry - and un-Americanism to boot.

That's the kind of bigots the Turners are too. Bigots appealing to fellow bigots - a tradition in Camden politics.
Moreno Jay

Herndon, PA

#10 Apr 3, 2013
I know that 80% of you say that I am more bigoted than Paul. But you are wrong. Because I say you are wrong.

I am the one with superior intelligence around here. 4 out of 5 of you are fools. 4 out of 5 of you voted against me when I ran for the commission against Blount and Weaver.

Just wait and see. I'm going to run for Mayor and I'm going to make your lives hell.
St Marys taxpayer

Herndon, PA

#11 Apr 3, 2013
Too late, Moreno. Deloughy beat you to the punch.

So why do i want to extend the misery?

St. Marys, GA

#12 Apr 3, 2013
I can't wait to see Mayor Trader presiding over the two bookends and dealing with the Nutter, et al. Now, that's gonna be entertaining. Deloughy he ain't!
wewontforget

Herndon, PA

#13 Apr 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
I can't wait to see Mayor Trader presiding over the two bookends and dealing with the Nutter, et al. Now, that's gonna be entertaining. Deloughy he ain't!
Chuck Taitor raised my water bill.
yuuup

Herndon, PA

#14 Apr 3, 2013
Trader raider

Herndon, PA

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Remember when Chuck Trader was so confident that the voters loved him that he switched from Seat 3 to Seat 1 so he could kick Greg Bird off of Council? How did that work out for Chuckie, Jay?

All those lying, negative newspaper ads, you running your mouth non stop, yeah I remember it well.

Is Charlie Smith going to get involved again, Jay. It's going to get interesting. But we ain't skeered.
Keesha

Herndon, PA

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Moreno ran in2 my moms scooter in walmart and didnt even say im sorry

St. Marys, GA

#18 Apr 5, 2013
Chile, you know you bes trippin.

I run full tilt through da Walmart wid a combined weight of mo dan 600 lbs moving at 4.5 MPH. Had I smacked yo mammy, it would have made da papers.
I Remember

United States

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
I would vote for Alex Kearns before that lying snake in the grass Trader.
Rachel Madcow

Herndon, PA

#20 Apr 5, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Chile, you know you bes trippin.
I run full tilt through da Walmart wid a combined weight of mo dan 600 lbs moving at 4.5 MPH. Had I smacked yo mammy, it would have made da papers.
I do not appreciate the bigoted, racist nature of your comments. I intend to have our local NBC affiliate include a segment on you and the politicians you support on Channel 12 news.

What? Your candidate, Mr. Trader is a big spend and tax, make government bigger, liberal? OK, scratch my last statement.
Moreno 9 - 1

Herndon, PA

#21 Apr 8, 2013
I think we have a winner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump: No transgender individuals in military 2 hr Sr Chief 4
The 6 biggest reasons Im a climate-change skep... 2 hr LonePalm 5
St. Marys employment opportunites! 5 hr Gubor Detector 23
FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman S... 5 hr The Media 8
Global Warming-----Or Not 6 hr LonePalm 31
White House purge, Im going to fire everybody, 11 hr Outside the Box 1
F with da man 22 hr CrazyLikeAFox 2

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance