sailboters bathing in st mary park .

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

miami

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Jan 28, 2013
sailboaters take baths in fountain . and wash there pets in fountain.have seen them drunk in the park. st marys dont need this.
nobs

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jan 28, 2013
What a bunch of bullshit.

Tell you what, get a camera and take some pictures next time it "happens". Then you you might have a tiny bit more credibility.
Downtown Business Front

Kingsland, GA

#3 Jan 29, 2013
I don't care if they are crap and leave big turds in the park as long as they spend a few dollars in my phoney little shop/business.
hawkeye

Herndon, PA

#4 Jan 29, 2013
miami wrote:
sailboaters take baths in fountain . and wash there pets in fountain.have seen them drunk in the park. st marys dont need this.
You can't believe anything Chuck (miami) says.
Bubba

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Jan 29, 2013
I ain't all that concerned about sail boat bums taking public baths and dogs poo pooing in the park. I am concerned about the
st. Marys City Crapcil wasting our money. That is far more important than boat bums.
Mike

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Could people like miami just be smoke screen for the city?
Bubba

Saint Marys, GA

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Mike wrote:
Could people like miami just be smoke screen for the city?
As far as I can tell this Miami is full of it and the only thing that is true is that he can spell Miami. So Miami is far off from here and far out there.
who gives a crap

Herndon, PA

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Downtown St.Marys is dead any way you look at it.
It has beena waste of good taxpayers money for many years.As log as the Brandons own their little dump it will not ve have anything instead of that park the McDonalds should of sld to the people who was gonna put the Holiday Inn there.
Jerry Brandon was not for the city park until a motel was going to comethe he pushe for it and Charlene Sears and bunch jumped at Jerry's demand.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Jan 29, 2013
nobs wrote:
What a bunch of bullshit.
Tell you what, get a camera and take some pictures next time it "happens". Then you you might have a tiny bit more credibility.
ask the dnr thy where there . two drunk sail boaters turned there dingy over that same night. 5 of us saw it.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Bubba wrote:
I ain't all that concerned about sail boat bums taking public baths and dogs poo pooing in the park. I am concerned about the
st. Marys City Crapcil wasting our money. That is far more important than boat bums.
park and that ufo that was built on the park and the boat bums are the waste of money.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Jan 29, 2013
hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't believe anything Chuck (miami) says.
not chuck . wrong.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Bubba wrote:
your wrong the waste of money is for the sailboaters thats why thay got the gillman boat house property. thay want them to by property here . and the realty cartel is behind all of this . and its killing st marys.the sailboaters have no money.
Beezle

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Miami, you really are deranged aren't you? Illiterate and demented: what a combo.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Beezle wrote:
Miami, you really are deranged aren't you? Illiterate and demented: what a combo.
thank you.
who gives a crap

Herndon, PA

#15 Jan 29, 2013
miami,My point is let dwntown merchants push for the blowboaters money and lets see how long they can last.
Thats is about as bad as that EDICCIMAD bull why not say every customer instead of just the military.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Marys EarthKeepers Joke Day 18 min casual observer 3
The New SM Lions Club seeks members 23 min newby 1
Harry Reid announces retirement 1 hr Anon 10
St Marys Citizens Want District Voting 1 hr Anon 2
Spencer not doing us any good - again 2 hr JayBama 7
JDA WatchDog Group Formed 2 hr Anon 50
Thriving Pooler wisely welcomes retail jobs. (Nov '13) 3 hr Fckjay 67
St. Marys Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web