R.I.P. Jay Moreno....he's gone.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bsbuskirk

Dornsife, PA

#21 Nov 22, 2012
Jay,

I am truly sorry to hear about your father.

Happy thanksgiving.
An Observer

Kingsland, GA

#22 Nov 23, 2012
Jay, sorry to read the obit regarding your dad.
I must say my first thought was that it was YOU and that the jerks on Topix who make all the comments about wishing you would die would be happy.....then I saw your name as a son of the deceased and realized it wasn't you after all.
O
I have always wanted to post on here about how rude I think it is for all the negative comments some post about you....so here is the perfect opportunity.

"Everyone is entitled to an opinion regarding all things in life.....we are not going to agree with each other on everything but are certainly entitled to our personal opinion.
Its obvious several on topix do not care for Jay but, in my opinion, it is not acceptable to make fun of someone's size, appetite, life situation or handicap. Besides all that, it is nothing but unacceptable, rude and obnoxious to wish someone would die. You had better bet GOD will deal with you on that one."

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#23 Nov 23, 2012
Thank you.

Would that I believed it so.
Boot Licker

Kingsland, GA

#24 Nov 23, 2012
An Observer wrote:
Jay, sorry to read the obit regarding your dad.
I must say my first thought was that it was YOU and that the jerks on Topix who make all the comments about wishing you would die would be happy.....then I saw your name as a son of the deceased and realized it wasn't you after all.
O
I have always wanted to post on here about how rude I think it is for all the negative comments some post about you....so here is the perfect opportunity.
"Everyone is entitled to an opinion regarding all things in life.....we are not going to agree with each other on everything but are certainly entitled to our personal opinion.
Its obvious several on topix do not care for Jay but, in my opinion, it is not acceptable to make fun of someone's size, appetite, life situation or handicap. Besides all that, it is nothing but unacceptable, rude and obnoxious to wish someone would die. You had better bet GOD will deal with you on that one."
Damn it, I was hoping unionists all over the country would show up early enough to place themselves bewteen the locked Walmart doors and the hordes of deal crazed savages.
No such luck.
Above is Post #93 on the "Look for strikes at Walmart on black friday" forum. How do you feel about your buddy Jay now?

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#25 Nov 23, 2012
I love him more with every passing moment.

By golly, he is hated by just exactly "all the right people."

ESAD, union thug!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Damn you Trump 2 min Anon 2
"I will not vote for Trump" - an honest Elector 7 hr Bill 1
City of St.M needs to get out of the real estat... 8 hr Max 10
Will the Wildcats ever have a winning season ag... 8 hr pansy 3
ItÂ’s getting harder to ignore Pizzagate 18 hr LonePalm 9
What's happened to KBAY? 18 hr Original Bob 15
What's Trump scare of anyway? Sun WOW 12

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance