More Guns For Everyone! Real Republican Motto

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fed Up

Kingsland, GA

#1 Dec 16, 2012
More guns for everyone! Just another in a long list of reasons the Republican Party is shrinking annually.

You see, real Americans don't want everybody packing guns everywhere. Just Republicans looking out for the NRA crazies and gun industry.

Just FYI, 10,782 of our neighbors died last year by handguns in the USA. Check out the totals for the other 7 countries in this link - no totals over 48. Pretty hard to say it's not time to get control over our gun problem.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3793-handgu...
bubba131

Fernandina Beach, FL

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Does figure include robberies involving a gun where some defenseless person was gunned down?
Outlaw assault weapons ..got no problem with that...other than that its questionable for all the reasons you will hear from people wanting to protect themselves.
I assume from your post that democrats dont own weapons?
Utter nonsense!!
Stan

Kingsland, GA

#4 Dec 16, 2012
Check this out:

"Americans donít just have more guns that anyone else Ė 270 million privately held firearms. They also have the highest gun ownership per capita rate in the world, with an average of about nine guns for every 10 Americans. The second highest gun ownership rate in the world is Yemen; yes, Americans have nearly twice as many guns per person as do Yemenis, who live in a conflict-torn Arab nation still dealing with poverty, political unrest, a separatist Shia insurgency, an al-Qaeda branch, and the aftereffects of a 1994 civil war."

Read the short article and look at the 4 charts showing how America is falling it's citizens with regards to guns. We need to start reigning in this culture of weapon's of death, we're not Yemen but Republicans are trying to get us there.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Dec 16, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
More guns for everyone! Just another in a long list of reasons the Republican Party is shrinking annually.
You see, real Americans don't want everybody packing guns everywhere. Just Republicans looking out for the NRA crazies and gun industry.
Just FYI, 10,782 of our neighbors died last year by handguns in the USA. Check out the totals for the other 7 countries in this link - no totals over 48. Pretty hard to say it's not time to get control over our gun problem.
Just curious where your info came from.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Politix topix did not say that.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#7 Dec 16, 2012
Isn't it great that we are that much wealthier than Yemenis!

The problem is not too many guns in law abiding citizens homes. The problem is that they are at home when they should be on the law abiding citizens' person when ever they are not in the home.

A drastic upturn in the number of thugs shot dead by decent folks is the answer. Stranger on stranger crimes would virtually cease to exist if everyone were armed and committed to taking out the trash.

Of course, the decent citizenry would have to be prepared to exercise jury nullification when and where necessary.

Put the fear where it belongs.
Looney Tunes

Kingsland, GA

#8 Dec 16, 2012
NRA member of the Year candidate

http://news.yahoo.com/ind-man-47-guns-arreste...

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#9 Dec 16, 2012
No, you smug Commie Lib shit. What he was was a good candidate for being justifiably shot dead by an armed,decent, sane citizen with the balls to carry to protect nutless Commie-Lib shits like you.

Imagine a world in which the genes that make weak minds susceptible to being infected with Libersalism were completely extirpated from the human gene pool. What a wonderful world it would be.
Anon

Herndon, PA

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
I find it difficult to attribute our gun ownership problems exclusively to Republicans. Our political party membership is not a valid indicator of individual conscience. As a country, we can no longer deny that we have a problem with the number of our gun related deaths. We all have to acknowledge that and at least discuss a resolution. I do not want to lose my right to own guns but we can't keep sacrificing innocent lives.

20 six and seven year old children, each shot multiple times with a military style automatic assault rifle. Hundreds of rounds fired in just minutes. Is there any sane reason to not outlaw assault rifles? Would at least one and possibly many of the children survived if the shooter was using a weapon with a smaller magazi8ne and a slower rate of fire? Was the shooter emboldened by the availability of an assault rifle that allowed him to enact some sick fantasy? Questions that will never be answered. But we cannot continue to ignore the situation and allow the NRA and the gun nuts to brow beat us into staying quiet.
bubba131

Fernandina Beach, FL

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it difficult to attribute our gun ownership problems exclusively to Republicans. Our political party membership is not a valid indicator of individual conscience. As a country, we can no longer deny that we have a problem with the number of our gun related deaths. We all have to acknowledge that and at least discuss a resolution. I do not want to lose my right to own guns but we can't keep sacrificing innocent lives.
20 six and seven year old children, each shot multiple times with a military style automatic assault rifle. Hundreds of rounds fired in just minutes. Is there any sane reason to not outlaw assault rifles? Would at least one and possibly many of the children survived if the shooter was using a weapon with a smaller magazi8ne and a slower rate of fire? Was the shooter emboldened by the availability of an assault rifle that allowed him to enact some sick fantasy? Questions that will never be answered. But we cannot continue to ignore the situation and allow the NRA and the gun nuts to brow beat us into staying quiet.
I agree...
Assault weapons should be banned IF there is a way to protect law abiding citizens from those weapons.
Problem is how do you protect citizens from those who have access to weapons.
One way may be to prohibit ALL weapons manufacturers form making them but we have no control over importing them from non domestic manufacturers.
No political party has exclusive innocence in this matter.
bubba131

Fernandina Beach, FL

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Idiotic just flat idiotic ...no other word for it..... blaming the horrible events on a political party.
Children got killed and that jackass blames politics rather than grieve..
You are obscene...
Gun for all

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Dec 16, 2012
I agree guns for all...a gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#14 Dec 16, 2012
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic just flat idiotic ...no other word for it..... blaming the horrible events on a political party.
Children got killed and that jackass blames politics rather than grieve..
You are obscene...
Ok, we'll humor one of crazy Republicans:

Bubba tell us of one or more Republican proposed or enacted legislation on firearm regulations?

Otherwise, STFU.
Jill

Kingsland, GA

#15 Dec 16, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubba tell us of one or more Republican proposed or enacted legislation on firearm regulations?
Otherwise, STFU.
I don't do guns. That's why we've got the, Sheriff, Police and Publix.

Plus I never let the kids go play at/in homes with guns inside.

And I don't think Bubba will answer you. But I did read this related reply tonight on Yahoo News:

"While Senate Democrats are seeking a new gun control bill, House Republicans like Louie Gohmert are proposing arming teachers with assault weapons.

Senate Democrats say that something must be done. House Republicans agree that something must be done. The difference is in what each of these parties is proposing to do.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein said that she will introduce a new gun control bill on the first day of the new Congress. Feinsteinís bill will seek to ban ďthe sale, transfer and possession of assault weapons, along with the capacity of high-capacity magazines. Democratic Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connectuict suggested on ABCís This Week that at minimum we must seek to ban high capacity magazines."

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Publix???

Do they have under-cover armed guards at Publix?

Publix???

I think the Republican congressman actually expressed regret that the principal was not armed with a semi-automatic, civilian version of the M-4, retrieved froma locked safe in her office, when she confronted the shooter.

I agree. However, the teachers should strap on semi-automatic handguns in open carry mode.

Smaller magazines equals increased sales of additional weapons and many more smaller magazines, plus a huge black market for illegal hi-cap mags.

If you really believe Feinsteins clarification that she would not favor confiscation of existing semi-automatic civilian versions of miltiary assault rifles, you are either a genuine fool or a willing "useful idiot."
bubba131

Fernandina Beach, FL

#17 Dec 17, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Otherwise, STFU.
No I will not be quiet.
Regulation is coming and I do not care which party spearheads the regulation.
This horrific shooting had nothing to do with political parties.
Why can you not get that through your thick head....
Children died and all you think about is politics.. get a life and some sorrow for those children and their parents....
You are just as obscene as the rest who make it a political act.
Your parents did you a huge disservice when they failed to teach you about class..
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#18 Dec 17, 2012
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I will not be quiet.
Regulation is coming and I do not care which party spearheads the regulation.
This horrific shooting had nothing to do with political parties.
Why can you not get that through your thick head....
Children died and all you think about is politics.. get a life and some sorrow for those children and their parents....
You are just as obscene as the rest who make it a political act.
Your parents did you a huge disservice when they failed to teach you about class..
Ok readers, lets cut through the Bubba clutter or BS if you will:

The question/request was to show us some Republican legislation regulating firearms which he's not done because none exists. Republicans are in the pocket or assho*e of the gun industry and the NRA and have no spine to do what's right for the country (once and yet again).

And that is why the Republican Party lost seats in the House, Senate and the WH in the most recent election. Real Americans DO NOT support stupid Republican polices and plans - they are LITERALLY killing our kids and neighbors and wrecking our country.

So whats the lesson here: Don't Vote Republican. Ever. And support your local Democratic Party and sensible gun laws and regulations for our great country.

PS. And Bubba, I'm glad you "won't be quiet." It just makes it so much easier to show why the Republican Party is only for idiots.

PSS. Jill: Nice smack-down. That's gonna leave a mark on ole Bubba.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Newt, running for president said everybody had the right to own guns(including mentally ill and violent felons).
The GOP promotion of hate and violence knows no boundaries.
Anon

Yulee, FL

#20 Dec 17, 2012
I love how people get on here and spout off and try to turn a terrible tragedy into an agenda about gun control. More people are killed daily by drunk drivers than in these type shootings. Are you going to outlaw cars? A man in Florida just this past weekend killed his neighbor with a hammer. Are you going to outlaw hammers now? This isn't about guns. It is about evil. You can take all the guns you want but you will never disarm evil. It's as simple as that. It's time for parents to stop letting violent movies and video games raise their children. It's time for everybody to stop with all the political correctness and coddling different groups because they are afraid of offending someone. It's time to start learning how to just say no. Stop sparing the rod and spoiling the child. It's time to teach them something about morality and being descent human beings.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#21 Dec 17, 2012
de∑cent

/&#712;d&#275;s&#6 01;nt/

Adjective

1.Conforming with generally accepted standards of respectable or moral behavior.
2.Appropriate; fitting: "they would meet again after a decent interval".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black lives matter 56 min abm22 1
What determines the locations listed under user... 1 hr pinkisu 4
Borrell Creek 2 hr Jorge 1
TDS TV service? (Mar '13) 2 hr BullDawg fan 17
President's Christmas message to America 3 hr NFL Guy 1
Republicans exonerate everyone on Benghazi 17 hr abm22 34
Merry Christmas from the Family 18 hr Nancy 15
St. Marys Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web