Is Osprey Cove falling apart?
yuuup

Herndon, PA

#142 Mar 24, 2012
Seaturtle64 wrote:
Eloquently put....YUUP. I'm not trying to "stir" anything. Just expressing my opinion. Why the nasty name calling...sounds like you're one of the 75%.
Yuuup!
Soldiers Suck

Brunswick, GA

#143 Mar 29, 2012
Apples to Apples wrote:
<quoted text> You Kings Bay bubble heads need to get over yourself and quit comparing yourselves to Marines and Soldiers. All of this "laying your lives on the line" and "being rough men", give me a freakin break. First of all the majority of Kings Bay sailors ride around in an underwater dormitory or a tender ship hundreds of miles away from any combat zone. The closest most of these "rough men" have come to combat is a bar fight at the Island Lounge. And a lot of these "rough men" probably dont have a damn callous on their hands. I seriously doubt, that Winston Churchill was referring to the kind of people that make up the majority of the modern Navy. When he stated that it was during The Greatest Generation, not the "Hey Everyone Worship and Appreciate Me Generation." If you dont like what Im saying here's the cure, drink some more tax free beer and go watch Act of Valor and revert to the fantasy land in which your some kind of commando. Quit acting like your not compensated for the work that you CHOSE!
Guess you should have scored higher on your ASVAB, huh? There's dumb, then there's Army Dumb!
Uradik

Saint Marys, GA

#144 Mar 29, 2012
Lord have mercy on your balls. Someone is out to cut them free of your body.
OH really

Kingsland, GA

#145 Mar 30, 2012
Soldiers Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you should have scored higher on your ASVAB, huh? There's dumb, then there's Army Dumb!
KINGS BAY, Ga.-

The master chief of the USS Florida's gold crew was relieved of duty Friday after failing to report or take any action about hazing on board the submarine.

The Navy announced that Master Chief Machinists Mate Charles Berry was relieved of duty by the commander of Submarine Squadron 16 at Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay.

The Navy said an investigation hazing found that Berry neglected his duties as a leader. While he was not found to be involved in the alleged hazing, it was determined Berry had knowledge of the events and failed to take action and inform his chain of command.

"The Navy's standards for personnel behavior are very high and we demand that our people are treated with the dignity and respect they deserve," said the release announcing the disciplinary action. "When individuals fall short of this standard of professionalism and personal behavior, the Navy will take swift and decisive action to stop undesirable behavior, protect victims and hold accountable those who do not meet our standards."

Command Master Chief Brett Prince will assume the duties as chief of the boat. Berry has been temporarily assigned to Submarine Squadron 16 in Kings Bay.

I just wonder what kind of gay shenanigans was going on that boat. Im sure it involved some spanking and sword fighting.
Uradik

Saint Marys, GA

#146 Mar 30, 2012
OH really wrote:
<quoted text> KINGS BAY, Ga.-
The master chief of the USS Florida's gold crew was relieved of duty Friday after failing to report or take any action about hazing on board the submarine.
The Navy announced that Master Chief Machinists Mate Charles Berry was relieved of duty by the commander of Submarine Squadron 16 at Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay.
The Navy said an investigation hazing found that Berry neglected his duties as a leader. While he was not found to be involved in the alleged hazing, it was determined Berry had knowledge of the events and failed to take action and inform his chain of command.
"The Navy's standards for personnel behavior are very high and we demand that our people are treated with the dignity and respect they deserve," said the release announcing the disciplinary action. "When individuals fall short of this standard of professionalism and personal behavior, the Navy will take swift and decisive action to stop undesirable behavior, protect victims and hold accountable those who do not meet our standards."
Command Master Chief Brett Prince will assume the duties as chief of the boat. Berry has been temporarily assigned to Submarine Squadron 16 in Kings Bay.
I just wonder what kind of gay shenanigans was going on that boat. Im sure it involved some spanking and sword fighting.
We all know that Osprey has its share of guy folks, So What ?
Jenhnl

United States

#147 Mar 31, 2012
Just a small comment/concern. There seems to be such a gap between the age of those complaining and those complained about. There are some owners whom are not decrepit and under the age of retirement. Moral upstanding people who risk their lives and sacrifice time with their families so you can live in beautiful homes under a blanket a freedom. Perhaps that should be remembered prior to judgements being made about what is deemed in your eyes as appropriate or not
Pyknic

Saint Marys, GA

#149 Mar 31, 2012
Little round man is going to send you away from Osprey Cove. He pulls the stings on Bill DeLoughy.
Cold Snap

Clayton, MI

#150 Apr 1, 2012
Osprey Cove's power is OVER. The Cartel's plan to take over has back fired on them. The vote has now been diluted.
Really

Saint Marys, GA

#151 Apr 1, 2012
Cold Snap wrote:
Osprey Cove's power is OVER. The Cartel's plan to take over has back fired on them. The vote has now been diluted.
What? We replaced one cartel member with her clone and changed our water/sewer genius with that crusty old man who could give a crap about employment. No, all our eggs are still in the same basket looking for more real estate developments.

Since: Dec 11

Herndon, PA

#152 Apr 1, 2012
Cold Snap: You are obviously suffering a brain freeze.

Really: You are spot on with one exception. You forgot to mention that Jim could talk the feathers off a chicken. Between Jim and John, they could talk the blubber off of Jay Moreno.
Tickelled

Saint Marys, GA

#153 Apr 1, 2012
That Nan-zilla sure is funny. Unlike some other female realtors that go around making noises into microphones.
Pyknic

Saint Marys, GA

#154 Apr 1, 2012
What makes yo think it is a She, Could be a Guy in She clothes.
anon

Knoxville, TN

#155 Apr 1, 2012
LonePalm wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that. I like the location of Osprey Cove and wish I could live there without the petty rules and HOA.
I abhor the idea of having to get permission from someone else to build the type of house I want or to make changes to one I buy.
Were I to buy in Osprey Cove, I would demand a STEEP discount from the sellers to compensate me for the damn HOA. If they don't agree, I don't buy.
Nutter - no one wants you in Osprey. Hell, no one wants you in Camden County at all.

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#156 Apr 1, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutter - no one wants you in Osprey. Hell, no one wants you in Camden County at all.
I am not Nutter. I just moved to Camden County last year.

I really don't care if you don't want me here or not. I moved here because I liked Saint Marys. I still do.
Pyknic

Saint Marys, GA

#157 Apr 1, 2012
LonePalm wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Nutter. I just moved to Camden County last year.
I really don't care if you don't want me here or not. I moved here because I liked Saint Marys. I still do.
I am glad someone like it here.
Wheres Bob anyway

Saint Marys, GA

#158 Apr 2, 2012
What's become of that whole Nutter / Kearns bunch, anyway?

Their silence has been truly golden. Enjoying it immensely.
Face Palm

Knoxville, TN

#159 Apr 2, 2012
LonePalm wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Nutter. I just moved to Camden County last year.
I really don't care if you don't want me here or not. I moved here because I liked Saint Marys. I still do.
Why? Weren't the people where you were from miserable enough? Go back already.

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#160 Apr 2, 2012
Face Palm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Weren't the people where you were from miserable enough? Go back already.
No thank you. I like it here, living rent free inside your head. Does what I believe bug you so much that you have to make up cutesie screen names?

If you don't like my ideas, fine, lets debate. We can do it openly and civilly. You pick the topic and start the thread. Who knows, I might agree with you. That would probably really piss you off.

I can and will openly defend what I believe. I hope you have the integrity to do the same. I can respect someone who honestly disagrees with me on a subject. Hit and run posters who only seek to tear others down, nah, not so much.
Redneck

Kingsland, GA

#161 Apr 2, 2012
Yup. You did it again Lone Palm. Face Palm is going to need a couple of days to come up with another name to use on TOPIX.

I will appreciate its absence.

Thanks!
Palm Sunday

Woodbine, GA

#162 Apr 3, 2012
More like living rent free in my ass. Your ideas suck because you suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one is coming to Trump's inauguration 8 hr 20 Jan 2017 14
Russia makes commemorative Trump coins 9 hr Tom not uncle 4
Atlanta Congressman has to deal with.. 9 hr Tom not uncle 7
Trump embarrasses America again 9 hr Hillarys guarante... 6
soon 10 hr LonePalm 8
Alex Kearns, the little brown wren . 11 hr Carl 6
K Mart in Kingsland will close 14 hr Jorge 25

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages