Rev./Judge Turner to assess mental st...
Helen Ann

United States

#22 Feb 23, 2013
I want someone who can look at an applicant and tell if they are crazy.

The shape of their head is a dead give-a-way. Also look into their eyes.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#23 Feb 23, 2013
Yeah, those little, anorexic, pin-headed, clean- shaven, hirsute, beady-eyed, red-necked, shits are dangerous.

Everyone knows that.
Yoda

Herndon, PA

#24 Feb 24, 2013
Turner has clearly aligned himself with the St. Marys Tea Party/Agape coalition. While still trying to talk out of both sides of his mouth to stay in the good graces of the good ole boys. Looks like he is well on his way to making an outstanding doubletalk two faced elected official.
Criminal Profiling

United States

#25 Feb 24, 2013
Helen Ann wrote:
I want someone who can look at an applicant and tell if they are crazy.
The shape of their head is a dead give-a-way. Also look into their eyes.
Some people should not be allowed to get near a gun. You know the type we're talking about!!!???

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#26 Feb 24, 2013
Yoda wrote:
Turner has clearly aligned himself with the St. Marys Tea Party/Agape coalition. While still trying to talk out of both sides of his mouth to stay in the good graces of the good ole boys. Looks like he is well on his way to making an outstanding doubletalk two faced elected official.
Exceedingly well perceived and written, Sir.

The crazies who brought us Rep.Spencer and Councilman Howell, respectively, have joined forces and are now attempting to bring us Rev./Judge Turner in March and Mayor Jeremy Spencer in November.

We non-theocratic sanes can still come together and stop them if we all coalesce around the same candidates.

I have not seen her speak (nor spoken to her) yet, but I am intrigued by Ms. Gibbs. She is NOT a G.O.B and no claims to sainthood so far. I'll know more after Tuesday night.

Come on Coveites, please don't blow this off as of no interest to you. The only way to dismantle the Camden G.O.B. political mafia is one elected position at a time.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#27 Feb 24, 2013
Helen Ann wrote:
I want someone who can look at an applicant and tell if they are crazy.
The shape of their head is a dead give-a-way. Also look into their eyes.
Yeah, that would short circuit all that cumbersome, pesky, "due process" crap those damned outsiders are always whining about.
Bobby

Herndon, PA

#28 Feb 24, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Yeah, those little, anorexic, pin-headed, clean- shaven, hirsute, beady-eyed, red-necked, shits are dangerous.
Everyone knows that.
I was thinking more of big, fat, pig-headed, grey-bearded, bald, wild-eyed, racist shits in pooter-scooters.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#29 Feb 25, 2013
I see a couple of Turner yard signs have popped up in my neighborhood. Obne is at a house where they had Smith stickers on their cars during the last sheriff's race. The other is at an active duty Navy home.

Navy people, listen up. Yes, he served in the Navy, but he is not a career Navy man nor did the Navy bring him here. He is a local, board-certified, Good Ol' Boy. Don't be fooled.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#30 Feb 26, 2013
Due to an earlier commitment, I only got to attend the last 30 minutes of tonight's candidates' forum. That was gracious plenty. I'll tell y'al abou it tomorrow, complete with a trnaslation of al the Camden G.O.B and fundamentalist hristin code words that were flying out of the mouths of candidates. Literally wanted to puke.
Oxboe

Woodbine, GA

#31 Feb 26, 2013
Write it tonite. Can't wait to read it.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#32 Feb 27, 2013
Good morning.

I WAS there last night. I sat just outside the door to the meeting room, out of sight to the audience but eyeball-to-eyeball with the candidates. Beau wore a sloppy red Polo shirt and bone Chinos.

I caught all candidates answering a question and their closing statements. Interestingly, several used their closing statements as a vehicle for attempting to rebut statements made on this forum.

Let’s start with Middleton. She said that she was concerned with a “growing elitism” which she had detected in Camden County. That was of course directed at highly educated and uppity Rich Gamble, but was also directed at damned outsiders generally. That was followed immediately by her reminding the tribal G.O.B.s that.“I’m one of you – same faith, same everything.” She then went on to say that just because two people are charged (and presumably convicted or noloed) in her probate court does not mean they are equally guilty.
She will consider each case and each defendant “individually.” Apparently, there can be different gradations of running a stop sign in a Middleton court. I take that to be an assurance to the G.O.B.s that the tradition of differential justice for known , native-born G.O.Bs in good standing would be continued in a Middleton court. So, Debbie, what is the message the rest of us non-native, and possibly non-Christian fundamentalist,“elites” should take from your blatant appeal to the natives?

More on other candidates later today. Stay tuned.
Jorge

Dornsife, PA

#33 Feb 27, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Good morning.
I WAS there last night. I sat just outside the door to the meeting room, out of sight to the audience but eyeball-to-eyeball with the candidates. Beau wore a sloppy red Polo shirt and bone Chinos.
What was Debbie wearing?
Local GOB

United States

#34 Feb 27, 2013
I want a judge that will convert my DUI's into reckless driving and who will take care of my family members when they appear in court.

I want a judge that can look into the eyes of those applying for a weapons permit and make a snap decision on who should have a permit and who should not have a permit.

I want a judge that knows the difference between a deserving GOB and damned outsiders.

I want a judge who knows who goes to what church and who goes to another church.

I want a judge who has local family connections and will keep local judicial traditions alive.

I want a judge who is a GOB just like me and not too educated.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#35 Feb 27, 2013
Local GOB wrote:
I want a judge that will convert my DUI's into reckless driving and who will take care of my family members when they appear in court.
I want a judge that can look into the eyes of those applying for a weapons permit and make a snap decision on who should have a permit and who should not have a permit.
I want a judge that knows the difference between a deserving GOB and damned outsiders.
I want a judge who knows who goes to what church and who goes to another church.
I want a judge who has local family connections and will keep local judicial traditions alive.
I want a judge who is a GOB just like me and not too educated.
I think the Rev. Turner just might be your man. More on himin a moment as soo as I write it on Word. I'm havng problems with Explorer. Keeps crapping out.

Oh, and Debbie apparently came straight from horse riding - casual slacks and a striped blouse.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#36 Feb 27, 2013
Moving on, let’s take a look at the, uh, Revverend Turner’s spiel. More shameless pandering to the bubbas. In what was quite clearly a refutation of my claim that the probate judge did not need to be overly concerned with administration of the court, he read something from somewhere that went on about how the supervisor of elections required superior administrative skills and how her has been a successful administrator all his adult life. Not only has he “administered” his air conditioning company, but more importantly – wait for it –“I have managed churches.” Oh, and he knows how to use a computer.

Does anyone doubt that if elected, Martin II will follow in the steps of Martin 1, the Cumberland Island keeper, and spend little time in the office and leave all the admin to the ladies in the office while he’s out saving souls for Jesus on county time?

He not only embraced the fact that the allegations of his having a gazillion relatives already on the county payroll are true, but touted it as proof of how well respected he and his extended family are in the native G.O.B. tribe.

He’s just a guy who sees a need and fills it. Why, he’s a radio evangelist and a hospital chaplain.
Moreover, he’s not just looking to be an ordinary judge, but one who embraces and practices “servant leadership.” He says that servant leadership is heavily emphasized in his “master’s program,” from which I deduce that the masters program he is currently enrolled in is probably in theology – perhaps from an on-line Bible college. Does “servant leadership” ring a bell? You’ve heard it from the mouths of the Spencers, remember? It’s fundamentalist code. If you elitists have detected a disturbing whiff of co-ordinated, theocratic candidacies in Camden, I can’t urge you strongly enough to Google and read several sites describing “servant leadership.” Is Turner another Agape political operative?

OBTW, I went to the CCBOC meeting earlier. Noticed that the giant, Commissioner Clark, has a Litehouse Christian radio sticker on the bumper of his banged up 4X4 truck. Man, when you are a tribal, eat up with the love of Jesus and have had your head up Bill Smith’s ass for years, you are hard to beat. Remember, Martin Turner’s sister was Bill Smith’s campaign manager for years.

Anyway, Turner is also signaling preferential treatment of home-grwon G.O.B.’s just as Middleton is. When I went to the CCBOC meeting yesterday – class assignment – I had about an hour to kill. Rode all over the north end. Far and away the most yard signs are for Turner with a few Middleton signs thrown in. Needless to say, there are no signs for the “elitist”, non-native candidates north of Harriets Bluff Rd. and west of I-95. Got a chuckle out of the Turner sign on the same lot with the huge Ron Paul sign.

If you liked the 24 year reign of Bill Smith, you’ll love the reign of 57 year-old Rev./Judge Martin (the second) Turner.
Pooch

United States

#37 Feb 27, 2013
Moreno gets the political bloodhound award this week for rooting out two local GOB candidates.
Jimmy

United States

#38 Feb 27, 2013
I had no idea who to vote for but now I am going with Martin Turner. Moreno hates him and that is about as good a reference as anyone can get.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#40 Feb 27, 2013
Allison Kelly Crews

Camden County is and long has been eat-up with Crews. And I’m guessing the maiden name of Kelly is connected to the politically active Kelly’s Towing Kellys. She's definitely got her tribal G.O.B. bona fides working for her. To her credit, there is some rational nexus between her current job and the office she is seeking. She was professionally attired and groomed. She spoke Standard American English, albeit in a kind of mousey voice. If she made any overt or covert appeals to fellow religionists and fellow G.O.B’s, she did it before I got there. She could probably do an adequate job. You would be hard pressed to find a yard sign for her in North Camden. She is tribal, though. I wonder who she pissed off?
Jorge

Dornsife, PA

#41 Feb 27, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Allison Kelly Crews
Camden County is and long has been eat-up with Crews. And I’m guessing the maiden name of Kelly is connected to the politically active Kelly’s Towing Kellys. She's definitely got her tribal G.O.B. bona fides working for her. To her credit, there is some rational nexus between her current job and the office she is seeking. She was professionally attired and groomed. She spoke Standard American English, albeit in a kind of mousey voice. If she made any overt or covert appeals to fellow religionists and fellow G.O.B’s, she did it before I got there. She could probably do an adequate job. You would be hard pressed to find a yard sign for her in North Camden. She is tribal, though. I wonder who she pissed off?
Allen (Tree svc) likes her. Family?

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#42 Feb 27, 2013
Rich Gamble

Rich certainly looked professional in tailored, blue, pin striped banker’s suit. His resume’ and education are both impressive. Clearly, he has the IQ for the job. However, there is something, well, odd, about Rich that I have a hard time putting my finger on.

I first noticed it years ago when I met him at the staging area for the 4th of July parade where I marched (rolled) with the Tommy Gregory contingent. Last night, if Rich had been a dog, his tail would have been wagging furiously. He seems to go at everything with that same enthusiasm and “confidence,” as he described it last night in an attempt to counteract the G.O.B. whisper attack on his uppityness.

I’m not sure if I’m picking up on untreated adult hyperactivity or hypomania or what? I have no doubt that Rich could probably man the office single-handedly and do it successfully.

My concern is that contrary to Camden tradition, he will actually come to the office every day and drive the office staff crazy with hyper-active micro management. I shudder to think how Cauco-Camdenian females might attempt to deal with that.

None-the-less, were there not one more candidate in the race, he would have gotten my vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
K Mart in Kingsland will close (Jan '17) 4 min Dummyrat 31
"I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It." 5 min Dummyrat 6
Clownboy's really bad four weeks (2:49) 8 hr Ospreyite 1
Rethuglicans have no politically plausible agenda 9 hr Ospreyite 1
Two Hate Groups 10 hr roberta1 2
Bannonza gonner 13 hr fivestar family 4
"Don't Hire People Who Are Smarter Than You" 15 hr anon 2

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages