Good job on jobs again Mr. President!

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Taxman

Kingsland, GA

#1 Jul 6, 2013
There's plenty to like about yesterdays jobs report, unless of course you're a Republican. Those folks only get happy and excited about bad news for our country. Good thing for us they are the minority party and in steady decline.

In any case, yesterday's jobs report showed unemployment holding steady at 7.6 percent. Not where we'd like to be, but considering Republicans in the House and Senate have refused to legislate economic recovery or meaningful jobs bills for more than 6-years, preferring to obstruct and suggest austerity on the country instead, it's darn good and getting better, not worse.

Job wise, the nation added 202,000 private sector jobs in June and shed 7,000 government jobs for a gain of 195,000 total. Economists had been predicting a gain of 165,000. The report also showed the economy had added 70,000 more jobs in April and May than previously thought -- 50,000 in April and 20,000 in May.

The President would like to see the nation add between 250,000 and 300,000 per month to accelerate the ongoing recover. However, as he's said time and time again, the private sector must lead the way in new jobs, not the federal government.

Number of jobs created were:
• Small businesses (1-49 employees)+84,000
• Medium businesses (50-499 employees)+55,000
• Large businesses (500 or more employees)+49,000

Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody’s Analytics noted,“The job market continues to gracefully navigate through the strongly blowing fiscal headwinds. Health Care Reform does not appear to be significantly hampering job growth, at least not so far. Job gains are broad based across industries and businesses of all sizes.” No surprise there, only disappointment to Republicans since they've been saying the ACA would bring down the economy. Another example of Republicans being wrong again, nothing new.

For a chart of where we've been jobs wise between a Republican and a Democrat president, go here:
http://ww1.politicususa.com/wp-content/upload...

Have a great week & remember, the best thing you can do for your country is vote for Democratic Party candidates.

whats so great

Kingsland, GA

#2 Jul 6, 2013
The Taxman wrote:
There's plenty to like about yesterdays jobs report, unless of course you're a Republican. Those folks only get happy and excited about bad news for our country. Good thing for us they are the minority party and in steady decline.
In any case, yesterday's jobs report showed unemployment holding steady at 7.6 percent. Not where we'd like to be, but considering Republicans in the House and Senate have refused to legislate economic recovery or meaningful jobs bills for more than 6-years, preferring to obstruct and suggest austerity on the country instead, it's darn good and getting better, not worse.
Job wise, the nation added 202,000 private sector jobs in June and shed 7,000 government jobs for a gain of 195,000 total. Economists had been predicting a gain of 165,000. The report also showed the economy had added 70,000 more jobs in April and May than previously thought -- 50,000 in April and 20,000 in May.
The President would like to see the nation add between 250,000 and 300,000 per month to accelerate the ongoing recover. However, as he's said time and time again, the private sector must lead the way in new jobs, not the federal government.
Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody’s Analytics noted,“The job market continues to gracefully navigate through the strongly blowing fiscal headwinds. Health Care Reform does not appear to be significantly hampering job growth, at least not so far. Job gains are broad based across industries and businesses of all sizes.” No surprise there, only disappointment to Republicans since they've been saying the ACA would bring down the economy. Another example of Republicans being wrong again, nothing new.
For a chart of where we've been jobs wise between a Republican and a Democrat president, go here:
Have a great week & remember, the best thing you can do for your country is vote for Democratic Party candidates.
Lowest number of full time job holders in 20 years. Our president is an "Obamanation".
bubba131

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Jul 6, 2013
The Taxman wrote:
You are no longer credible or objective.
You refused to admit that democrats lie.
Even when asked if Clinton lied you refused to answer.
Even when asked of Clinton lied on national TV about his affair with Monica you refused to answer.
You are nothing more that a democratic shill and the trurh means NOTHING to you.
Noone with an ounce of common sense and morals would pay attention to anything you say

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Is your President proud of this?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

The employment picture is a disaster.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#5 Jul 7, 2013
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no longer credible or objective.
You refused to admit that democrats lie.
Even when asked if Clinton lied you refused to answer.
Even when asked of Clinton lied on national TV about his affair with Monica you refused to answer.
You are nothing more that a democratic shill and the trurh means NOTHING to you.
Noone with an ounce of common sense and morals would pay attention to anything you say
What we have here readers is a good example of a poor loser.

When losers are unable to post facts about the same subject disputing the claim, in this case the very good June 2013 jobs report, they attack the messenger and/or try and change the message, or both when desperate. See above for an example. You'll see a personal attack against The Taxman then an attempt to change the message from jobs to former President Clinton or some such crazy unrelated topic.

It appears old bubba131 has lost too many verbal fact fights with The Taxman in times past and looks as though he's just lost another.
bubba131

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Jul 7, 2013
Anon,
I just stated the facts. Taxman as well as all the blind faith democrats ignore the facts
I requested from Taxman recently whether or not democrats lie >I asked for example if Clinton had lied to the public on nationwide TV about his affair with Monica.
Taxman as well as others refused to answer.
Therefore he has no creditablity nor grasp of the facts (or else he is cowardly)
If you cannot stand factual postings you are a lost soul.
I'll ask you..did democrat Clinton lie or not?
If he did we will have established democrats are liars.
Wowow

Kingsland, GA

#7 Jul 7, 2013
The Monica & Bill thing is ancient history. So he lied to protect his marriage. Not the first guy. Get over it. Hillary is gonna be top dog in 2016 anyway. Bill will be around for show & tell. Get used to that.
former democratic voter

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Jul 7, 2013
Wowow wrote:
The Monica & Bill thing is ancient history. So he lied to protect his marriage. Not the first guy. Get over it. Hillary is gonna be top dog in 2016 anyway. Bill will be around for show & tell. Get used to that.
So I assume from your post that lying is perfectly all right.
Why am I not surprised...
Everybody is used to democrats lying...
Charile

Kingsland, GA

#9 Jul 8, 2013
I don't care about Monica's hobby, I care about jobs. Good job Mr Prez! That's 40 straight months of private sector job growth. Keep it up!
former democratic voter

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Jul 8, 2013
Charile wrote:
I don't care about Monica's hobby, I care about jobs. Good job Mr Prez! That's 40 straight months of private sector job growth. Keep it up!
OF COURSE you care nothing about lying or liars... you're a democrat.!!!
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#11 Jul 8, 2013
former democratic voter wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE you care nothing about lying or liars... you're a democrat.!!!
Listen dude, this topic is JOBS, JOBS REPORT, JOB NUMBERS.

Not Bill & Monica's 15 year old stale news.

Not who lied and who didn't.

Stop TRYING to change the topic.

Focus on Jobs. Namely 40 straight months of private industry job growth. And that's good for our country regardless your party affiliation.

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Jul 8, 2013
Interesting, you say that there has been 40 straight months of private industry job growth yet there remain some very serious problems.

There are roughly 9,000,000 (million) FEWER people working than there were when BH0 took office in 2009.

Only 47% of adults in the US job market have full time jobs.

Most of the jobs being created are part time jobs. These do not and will not come with healthcare benefits.

Many current workers are having their hours reduced so that their employer will not be required to provide healthcare benefits for them. This is despite the regime announcing a one year delay in the employer mandate.

There is no delay in the individual healthcare mandate yet a large number of workers will have lost the income to pay for it.
sofine

Kingsland, GA

#14 Jul 8, 2013
The Taxman wrote:
Mooshelle and I would like to thank you.

https://securecdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaemb...
Tommy Weaver

Kingsland, GA

#15 Jul 8, 2013
Wowow wrote:
So was Bush but he still gets the blame. What reason do you think the health care bill was pushed back. So now this again is a time the elected gets to pick and choose the laws at will.
Enlisted

Kingsland, GA

#16 Jul 8, 2013
Hillary will not get 5% of enlisted troops after her one comment. They are dead what does it matter. As a person serving it matters ALOT
Redneck

Saint Marys, GA

#17 Jul 8, 2013
Wowow wrote:
EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA Read all about it. The Hildabeast is out for 2016. She had a colonostapy(?) this morning and they found she had terminal brain cancer!

The debile made do it!
bubba131

Saint Marys, GA

#18 Jul 8, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus on Jobs. Namely 40 straight months of private industry job growth. And that's good for our country regardless your party affiliation.
Someone else bought up the lying which I differed with so thus my post.
I wonder how many of those jobs were government jobs.
Anyway NOONE should pay attention to Taxmans post. We all know he's only a democratic shill.
count or not count

Kingsland, GA

#19 Jul 8, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we need to count the hours civilian lost that works for gov. are they under employed.
The Taxman

Kingsland, GA

#20 Jul 8, 2013
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone else bought up the lying which I differed with so thus my post.
I wonder how many of those jobs were government jobs.
Anyway NOONE should pay attention to Taxmans post. We all know he's only a democratic shill.
You really should read what is posted before posting your enlightening position.

I quote from my original post:
"Job wise, the nation added 202,000 private sector jobs in June and shed 7,000 government jobs for a gain of 195,000 total."

I quote from your posting above:
"I wonder how many of those jobs were government jobs."

Guess we all know who the shill is now. You post responses before even reading the post. How very Republican/Teapublican like. No wonder your party is in steady decline.
former democratic voter

Saint Marys, GA

#21 Jul 8, 2013
The Taxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should read what is posted before posting your enlightening position.
I quote from my original post:
"Job wise, the nation added 202,000 private sector jobs in June and shed 7,000 government jobs for a gain of 195,000 total."
I quote from your posting above:
"I wonder how many of those jobs were government jobs."
Guess we all know who the shill is now. You post responses before even reading the post. How very Republican/Teapublican like. No wonder your party is in steady decline.
The reason republicans are declining is because the democratic base are the non producers.
Those on welfare , unemployed, government workers (Federal, state @ local) union members.
All those who ONLY want more goodies from the treasury.
My guess is you are a underworked government employee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton wins big - 1st post debate poll data 2 min Not Confused 4
Dangerous Moreno #2 15 min Voter Woman 2
Another Republican paper endorses Clinton 9.29 20 min Ospreyite 1
Is Jay Moreno A Local Media Slut? (Apr '11) 1 hr Pants on fire 55
Ruthless Saudis 4 hr Clueless 4
Attention, un-armed Walmart shoppers! (Dec '13) 6 hr The Real Epic Josh 15
Trump stiffing the little guy 10 hr monica 2
Moreno's political signs vastly outnumbered dow... 11 hr LMAO 23
New Restaurant? (Mar '16) 14 hr Jorge 73

St. Marys Jobs