Sad commentary on Republican Party

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Ann Street

Herndon, PA

#1 Jan 18, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/gop-eyes-election-laws-...

Once again Republicans/Tea Partiers don't get it. If your policies can't get you elected then change the rules.
bubba131

Fernandina Beach, FL

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Ann Street wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/gop-eyes -election-laws-091622720--elec tion.html
Once again Republicans/Tea Partiers don't get it. If your policies can't get you elected then change the rules.
I get it just fine thank you.
Sad fact is that as the democratic party is controlled by the non producers (those on welfare,unemployed, government workers,union members) and that segment is growing things will not change. Those getting goodies from the taxpayers will always vote to keep receiving those goodies and the working private sector individuals get the shaft...
Its not gonna change either..
Camden GA Democrat

Herndon, PA

#4 Jan 18, 2013
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it just fine thank you.
Sad fact is that as the democratic party is controlled by the non producers (those on welfare,unemployed, government workers,union members) and that segment is growing things will not change. Those getting goodies from the taxpayers will always vote to keep receiving those goodies and the working private sector individuals get the shaft...
Its not gonna change either..
You just keep on spouting that BS lie about non-producers and we Democrats will just keep on winning elections. Here's an early 2016 election booyah, Thank you Bubba131! You're just like an STD, a gift that keeps on giving.
Coonass

Dornsife, PA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Camden GA Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep on spouting that BS lie about non-producers and we Democrats will just keep on winning elections. Here's an early 2016 election booyah, Thank you Bubba131! You're just like an STD, a gift that keeps on giving.
Tank you Camden Ga. democrat! You got ole Lonesome palm tree, Bubba 131, or whatever else he wan to call hisself real good dat time! I guarontee!!!
bubba131

Calhoun City, MS

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Camden GA Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you will ...I have conceded that.
If I were to guess you are either unemployed, on welfare,a government employee (or ex government employee) or a union member. Y'all run the country now and will continue to do so in the future as you will vote for the party that gives you the most treasury free goodies.
When you add up all the numbers of the electorate that fall in those classes shown above it is a huge figure.... Romney may have been understating that 47% he quoted..(and caught hell for) of non-producers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FLASH: Moron-o Outs Wrong Neighbor??? 34 min Bob 14
Saul Alinsky: Comrade Bob Nutter's guru and men... 1 hr Bob 92
Ebola facts - for the intellectually challenged 1 hr Truth 5
Mensa Midget's Mailbox 2 hr anon 2
One Million Dollars and Wetlands 3 hr tadpole 5
Moreno October Surprise Announcement 12 hr 00 Soul 28
Another rethuglican politician arrested. Nothin... 12 hr Righty 3
St. Marys Dating
Find my Match

St. Marys Jobs