Ann Street

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

http://news.yahoo.com/gop-eyes-election-laws-...

Once again Republicans/Tea Partiers don't get it. If your policies can't get you elected then change the rules.
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Ann Street wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/gop-eyes -election-laws-091622720--elec tion.html
Once again Republicans/Tea Partiers don't get it. If your policies can't get you elected then change the rules.
I get it just fine thank you.
Sad fact is that as the democratic party is controlled by the non producers (those on welfare,unemployed, government workers,union members) and that segment is growing things will not change. Those getting goodies from the taxpayers will always vote to keep receiving those goodies and the working private sector individuals get the shaft...
Its not gonna change either..
Camden GA Democrat

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it just fine thank you.
Sad fact is that as the democratic party is controlled by the non producers (those on welfare,unemployed, government workers,union members) and that segment is growing things will not change. Those getting goodies from the taxpayers will always vote to keep receiving those goodies and the working private sector individuals get the shaft...
Its not gonna change either..
You just keep on spouting that BS lie about non-producers and we Democrats will just keep on winning elections. Here's an early 2016 election booyah, Thank you Bubba131! You're just like an STD, a gift that keeps on giving.
Coonass

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Camden GA Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep on spouting that BS lie about non-producers and we Democrats will just keep on winning elections. Here's an early 2016 election booyah, Thank you Bubba131! You're just like an STD, a gift that keeps on giving.
Tank you Camden Ga. democrat! You got ole Lonesome palm tree, Bubba 131, or whatever else he wan to call hisself real good dat time! I guarontee!!!
bubba131

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Camden GA Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you will ...I have conceded that.
If I were to guess you are either unemployed, on welfare,a government employee (or ex government employee) or a union member. Y'all run the country now and will continue to do so in the future as you will vote for the party that gives you the most treasury free goodies.
When you add up all the numbers of the electorate that fall in those classes shown above it is a huge figure.... Romney may have been understating that 47% he quoted..(and caught hell for) of non-producers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the St. Marys Forum right now

Search the St. Marys Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mary Helen Moses is running aganst Superior Cou... 3 hr Anon 39
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr silverfox 39,637
The Brainwashing of my Dad 5 hr logic 10
city dock 5 hr Town Point 68
Nancy Stasinis 5 hr Oh Really 284
Black on Black Crime becomes different 7 hr Dr_Lecter 41
10 ways Republicans are ruining America 9 hr LonePalm 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••
•••