Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12493 May 21, 2013
bull wrote:
<quoted text>
You, Synergy, BIll in whatever need to give up. Your comments are baseless and you all are looking stupid. It all sounds like a FNC, G. Beck, Rush rehash. They make big bucks making stay at home retirees like you look stupid. But keep it up,I a need a laugh at least once a day.
Please go online and donate to the American Red Cross, they NEED the money to help the tornado victim's. I just gave $100, not much but every little bit helps. It will truly amaze me if any of your gang does. You are all so afraid some poor helpless lazy bum will get a free meal.
I have already donated. I posted a link on my FB page. Don't expect you to believe it. You are full of HATE. Give up? I'll never give up. I love my country too much.
Danger Zone

Marietta, GA

#12494 May 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be after the next election if we survive that long.
You said it, "IF we survive that long?"...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12495 May 21, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Luckily, the responsible adults are taking care of things:
WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama has declared a major disaster in Oklahoma as the state recovers from a massive tornado that ripped through the Oklahoma City suburbs Monday, killing dozens and flattening entire neighborhoods.
Obama has ordered federal aid to supplement state and local recovery efforts. Individuals and business owners affected by the disaster may apply for federal grants for temporary housing and home repairs, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property losses and other programs.
The president promised federal assistance in a phone conversation earlier Monday with Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has sent a special team to Oklahoma's emergency operations center to help out and dispatch resources.
You are a PRIME example of a loonie liberal socialist commie lunatic dancing in the isles over this horrendous disaster. Just praise, praise, praise for your master. Sad.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#12496 May 21, 2013
formerresident wrote:
<quoted text>
People give in different ways. How could you possibly put "giving" into a republican or democrat category? People are people.
True, but you need to preach to bull, he was the one bringing politics into the fray. I only responded to a dumb post.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#12497 May 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws that are written today are not intended to effect the tragedies of the past, but to prevent or mitigate the tragedies of tomorrow.
Like the creation of the UN huh.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#12498 May 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Make no mistake about it. The Obama administration is dancing in the isles about this latest weather disaster. Not about the loss of life and possessions, but about the timing. They THINK it will take attention away from the trifecta. It won't.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/...
...As for impeachment-screeching Republicans? They're DOWN a net eight points from 38-54 a month ago, to 35-59 this week.

It turns out that:

* The American people just don't think that it's the worst scandal since Watergate that Obama called the Benghazi consulate attack an "act of terror" as opposed to a "terrorist attack".

* The American people just don't care that the IRS spent extra time looking at the applications of political groups—none of which had their applications rejected, mind you.(Well, except for that one liberal group.)

* The American people can't be bothered to care that some reporters were spied on, after the GOP spent the last decade pushing for increased wiretapping powers in the name of "national security". This is exactly what Republicans wanted. No one believes they're really that outraged about it now.

So after the president's supposed worst week ever, with Republicans jumping in glee at the scandals, we find that the president's popularity has inched up, the Democratic Party's popularity is significantly up, and Republicans, at 59 percent unfavorable, are at their highest unpopularity level since CNN started polling the question in 1992.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#12499 May 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
The President's action makes federal funding available to affected individuals in the counties of Cleveland, Lincoln, McClain, Oklahoma, and Pottawatomie.

Federal funding is also available on a cost-sharing basis for hazard mitigation measures statewide.
I hear an echo of my post. Thanks for the confirmation of what I posted.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#12500 May 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/...
...As for impeachment-screeching Republicans? They're DOWN a net eight points from 38-54 a month ago, to 35-59 this week.
It turns out that:
* The American people just don't think that it's the worst scandal since Watergate that Obama called the Benghazi consulate attack an "act of terror" as opposed to a "terrorist attack".
* The American people just don't care that the IRS spent extra time looking at the applications of political groups—none of which had their applications rejected, mind you.(Well, except for that one liberal group.)
* The American people can't be bothered to care that some reporters were spied on, after the GOP spent the last decade pushing for increased wiretapping powers in the name of "national security". This is exactly what Republicans wanted. No one believes they're really that outraged about it now.
So after the president's supposed worst week ever, with Republicans jumping in glee at the scandals, we find that the president's popularity has inched up, the Democratic Party's popularity is significantly up, and Republicans, at 59 percent unfavorable, are at their highest unpopularity level since CNN started polling the question in 1992.
while I despise using blogs as valid sources of info, I will add that you didnt report the whole story. Now why is that Oh my? Afraid that muddy waters might dirty your pretty white tennis shoes?

Also from the curved and twisted blog.........

"Fifty-five percent say the IRS and Benghazi matters are very important to the nation and 53% saying the same thing about the AP case.

"But that doesn't quite make either of them another Watergate - at least, not yet. Nearly two-thirds say that Watergate was very important to the nation at the time; 58% say Iran-Contra was very important during the Reagan administration," says Holland. "So Americans see the current controversies as very important - maybe as much as Iran-Contra, but not yet at Watergate levels."

Subject to change dramatically if the news get worse for Obamie.

"The poll was conducted by ORC International for CNN on May 17-18, with 923 adults nationwide questioned by telephone. The survey's sampling error is plus or minus three percentage points."


WOW! 923 folks speaks for America??????????
picked at random or not?????

If the survey of 923 was done in Union county, the percentage would be repubs 70%, Obama 30%.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#12501 May 21, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
<quoted text>I sooo agree. Why waste a minute more reading garbage about white robes & pointy hats, the blacks plan to invade the countryside, daddy killers burning down houses???
I read about four sentences of the Haiti post, WHAT WAS THAT????? And to think the American Psychiatric Association post, advertising a beaming Bill Clinton as their keynote speaker, was directed at me. That says it ALL!!
Don't Right Wing Wackos get all bent out of shape when they are held accountable for the results of their policies.

Let's cut funding to FEMA - who needs money for disasters ?

Let's not require strict building codes and code enforcement - what the worse that can happen ?

Let's keep the government from regulating work place safety - what could possibly go wrong ?

These events are made far deadlier, dangerous, and costly as a result if Right Winger demanding "less government regulations that stifle profits".

Accountability sucks.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#12502 May 21, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
Here we go.....
We all know, no one politicizes a tragedy like liberals & the L wing MSM. It's the shameful truth.
Oh... You mean like Benghazi ?
Informed Opinion

United States

#12503 May 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text> http://answers.usa.gov/system/selfservice.con...
Federal Emergency and Disaster Declarations
The President can issue a disaster declaration if:

- A state submits a local emergency declaration and a state emergency proclamation
- The situation is beyond the capabilities of the state and local governments

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...
The President today declared a major disaster exists in the State of Oklahoma and ordered Federal aid to supplement state and local recovery efforts in the area affected by severe storms and tornadoes beginning on May 18, 2013, and continuing.

The President's action makes federal funding available to affected individuals in the counties of Cleveland, Lincoln, McClain, Oklahoma, and Pottawatomie.

Assistance can include grants for temporary housing and home repairs, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property losses, and other programs to help individuals and business owners recover from the effects of the disaster.

Federal funding also is available to state and eligible local governments and certain private nonprofit organizations on a cost-sharing basis for emergency work in the counties of Cleveland, Lincoln, McClain, Oklahoma, and Pottawatomie.

Federal funding is also available on a cost-sharing basis for hazard mitigation measures statewide.
Wait ....

Oklahoma's entire Right Wing Wacko congressional delegation fought against funding FEMA because we gotta stop being dependent on the federal government.

Now, like farm subsidies, because the money flows to them, those federal funds ain't welfare.

What a surprise.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#12504 May 21, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
while I despise using blogs as valid sources of info, I will add that you didnt report the whole story. Now why is that Oh my?
I was so afeared that I provided a link right to the whole story.

Yeah, you hate to use blogs, unless offer support, and let's not forget one of your most favorite sources World Nut Daily, none can jump to an unsupported conclusion faster.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#12505 May 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Wait ....
Oklahoma's entire Right Wing Wacko congressional delegation fought against funding FEMA because we gotta stop being dependent on the federal government.
Now, like farm subsidies, because the money flows to them, those federal funds ain't welfare.
What a surprise.
While it usually takes personal exposure to these events to change a person's mind on their political positions, in fairness Tom Cole took a stand on principle.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022875...
Republican congressman Tom Cole from Oklahoma supported the Sandy Relief Bill

The tornado hit his district. Here is what he said:

"There's clearly a federal responsibility to act," said Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.). "We have a national interest in getting this region on its feet as quickly as possible."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/15/sand...

Coincidentally, 3 out of 5 republican congresspeople from Oklahoma supported Sandy Relief.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/113-201...

The two that voted against it:

Jim Bridenstine, OK 1st
Markwayne Mullin, OK 2nd
Danger Zone

Marietta, GA

#12506 May 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't Right Wing Wackos get all bent out of shape when they are held accountable for the results of their policies.
Let's cut funding to FEMA - who needs money for disasters ?
Let's not require strict building codes and code enforcement - what the worse that can happen ?
Let's keep the government from regulating work place safety - what could possibly go wrong ?
These events are made far deadlier, dangerous, and costly as a result if Right Winger demanding "less government regulations that stifle profits".
Accountability sucks.


Accountability sucks???? Tell that to Hillary & Hussein.
Informed Opinion

United States

#12507 May 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You are a PRIME example of a loonie liberal socialist commie lunatic dancing in the isles over this horrendous disaster. Just praise, praise, praise for your master. Sad.
This isn't Benghazi, nobody is happy the tragedy occurred.

This is America.

Relax, this isn't New Orleans.

The grown ups are in charge.

Let's just pray for our fellow countrymen and be happy that grown ups who believe in government assisting the people in emergencies are in charge.

My business and I have donated to the Red Cross, just like I am sure many others will do.
Informed Opinion

United States

#12508 May 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>While it usually takes personal exposure to these events to change a person's mind on their political positions, in fairness Tom Cole took a stand on principle.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022875...
Republican congressman Tom Cole from Oklahoma supported the Sandy Relief Bill

The tornado hit his district. Here is what he said:

"There's clearly a federal responsibility to act," said Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.). "We have a national interest in getting this region on its feet as quickly as possible."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/15/sand...

Coincidentally, 3 out of 5 republican congresspeople from Oklahoma supported Sandy Relief.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/113-201...

The two that voted against it:

Jim Bridenstine, OK 1st
Markwayne Mullin, OK 2nd
My comment was about their refusal to fully fund FEMA.

I didn't know who voted for or against the Sandy Relief Bill.
Informed Opinion

United States

#12509 May 21, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Accountability sucks???? Tell that to Hillary & Hussein.
Ah... One post denigrates people who allegedly politicize tragedies, and the next politicizes a tragedy.

Can you grasp the ironic hypocrisy of your post ?

Doubtful.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#12510 May 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a PRIME example of a loonie liberal socialist commie lunatic dancing in the isles over this horrendous disaster. Just praise, praise, praise for your master. Sad.
No, I'm not dancing in the streets. Obama is not dancing in the streets.

Just another example of your tossing truth out the window to demonize those who don't agree with your propaganda. It's a horrible tragedy and I feel so badly for the parents that will never hold their children again. It's a tragedy that can't be recovered from.

What I AM pleased to see is that responsible adults are at least partially in charge of this country again, and that we're seeing professional and prompt relief for those who are suffering and lost everything.

As far as other people who've been happy about getting a good response when it was needed?

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/10/...

As far as politicizing tragedy? Nobody has the Reps beat on that. Nobody.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/Peter-Fen...
Danger Zone

Marietta, GA

#12511 May 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah... One post denigrates people who allegedly politicize tragedies, and the next politicizes a tragedy.
Can you grasp the ironic hypocrisy of your post ?
Doubtful.
The Bengahzi hearings are far from over. Twist it, flip it, bend it. Whateva makes you happy as you dance in the isles, idiot.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#12512 May 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait ....
Oklahoma's entire Right Wing Wacko congressional delegation fought against funding FEMA because we gotta stop being dependent on the federal government.
Now, like farm subsidies, because the money flows to them, those federal funds ain't welfare.
What a surprise.
Just like Bachmann, Mrs Tea-Party, Pray-away-the-gay herself, who lied about profiting from dairy subsidies. She might end up in jail after this FBI investigation.

http://www.politicususa.com/bachmann-dairy-fa...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lifting the Cuban Embargo Good for St Marys Port 6 hr largo 22
Has Jay been making an ad in the UK? 6 hr Anon 4
And so it starts.............. 6 hr Bob 9
St Marys Employess Christmas Bonus 8 hr SMH 13
Republicans exonerate everyone on Benghazi 15 hr hard corps 24
Public not interested in district voting 17 hr largo 31
JDA vs Private Business 17 hr Bob 8
St. Marys Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Marys News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Marys

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:39 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:39PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons