OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4215 Mar 1, 2013
I really think it's a war between the poor and the rich. There is alot of queers. The democrats need their votes. Just like they need the mexicans vote. I do think it's wrong to let mexican's whose bonds are as high as $25,000 to just be let free. You had to do something pretty serious to have a bond that high. I might be wrong. The republicans stand to gain the most from their cheap labor. They might be letting them go to show we need more security and force Obama into a raw deal. You never can tell. One isn't much better than the other. I still stand with Obama.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4216 Mar 1, 2013
Name Changer wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old B.S.
When B.S.= Brilliant Summarization - couldn't agree more.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4217 Mar 1, 2013
OMTE wrote:
They releasing them migo's left and right. At least the price of dope will go down.
So will the price of a human life.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4218 Mar 1, 2013
OMTE wrote:
I really think it's a war between the poor and the rich. There is alot of queers. The democrats need their votes. Just like they need the mexicans vote. I do think it's wrong to let mexican's whose bonds are as high as $25,000 to just be let free. You had to do something pretty serious to have a bond that high. I might be wrong. The republicans stand to gain the most from their cheap labor. They might be letting them go to show we need more security and force Obama into a raw deal. You never can tell. One isn't much better than the other. I still stand with Obama.
It is under the guidance of the Obama administration that the illegal Mexican criminals re being released. What does the Republicans have to do with that? All this hardship is being done to so Obama will get his way and to force the Republicans to give in again. That is called Obama Compromising while we get the shaft.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4219 Mar 1, 2013
Sorry about the above typos.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4221 Mar 1, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text> It is under the guidance of the Obama administration that the illegal Mexican criminals re being released. What does the Republicans have to do with that? All this hardship is being done to so Obama will get his way and to force the Republicans to give in again. That is called Obama Compromising while we get the shaft.
+1 Good post.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4222 Mar 1, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Why can't some non-violent legal citizens get a free pass? I know. We are not political cash. I hope Obama has a master plan.
Don't listen to what he SAYS. Look at what he DOES.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4223 Mar 1, 2013
Just to reiterate: Don't listen to what Obama SAYS. Pay attention to what he DOES!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4224 Mar 1, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't listen to what he SAYS. Look at what he DOES.
What I see is him standing firm on what he said he would do. His tactics are questionable, but he is our President and I believe in him.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4225 Mar 1, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>The White House is claiming they have no knowledge of this happening. I think somebodies jumping the gun to force a deal. Just not quite sure who yet.
SOMEONE authorized the release of detained illegal aliens. The White House has no clue, the DHS Secretary has no clue. And yet someone felt that that they could take it upon themselves to release criminal detainees? Well, either the WH and DHS are lying or incompetent - which would you prefer?

Reminds me of Benghazi - no one knows who denied the embassy and the annex the assistance they requested (or the requested increased security before the attack).- 4 Americans dead and no one is held in any way responsible for the decisions that could easily be responsible for the lack of security that led to those deaths.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4226 Mar 1, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What I see is him standing firm on what he said he would do. His tactics are questionable, but he is our President and I believe in him.
Bless your heart.:)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4227 Mar 1, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What I see is him standing firm on what he said he would do. His tactics are questionable, but he is our President and I believe in him.
Worth a look!

http://www.gop.com/news/research/obamas-seque...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4228 Mar 1, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What I see is him standing firm on what he said he would do. His tactics are questionable, but he is our President and I believe in him.
The man is a proven LIAR. Bob Woodard has already proven the sequester was Obama's idea, Obama talked about wanting the sequester in his Des Moines Register interview of Oct 23. And this was after the debate the previous night when he blamed it again on Republicans and adamantly claimed the sequester would never go through - "It's (sequestration) something Congress proposed. It will not happen."
desmoinesregister.com

I do find it interesting how the ever so respected Bob Woodward of Watergate fame is suddenly being dumped on by some in the mainstream media after he calls out the White House for not telling the truth and states he was even threatened after stating publicly that Obama has "moved the goal post" on the Republicans.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#4229 Mar 1, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Now THIS is profound.
And YOU'RE the reason we need more mental health facilities with padded rooms.(See how silly you are?)

BTW, I like Marco Rubio. If he runs and wins the nomination, I'll vote for him. Yep! Absolutely.
Yea Rubio,

An otherwise illegal alien family, that got preferential treatment because of political power, who used every liberal socialist commie Democratic program to benefit himself and his family - and now wants to claim he's a "self-made" man.

The perfect Right Wing candidate a total hypocrite.
scorekeeper

Baxley, GA

#4230 Mar 1, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
SOMEONE authorized the release of detained illegal aliens. The White House has no clue, the DHS Secretary has no clue. And yet someone felt that that they could take it upon themselves to release criminal detainees? Well, either the WH and DHS are lying or incompetent - which would you prefer?
Reminds me of Benghazi - no one knows who denied the embassy and the annex the assistance they requested (or the requested increased security before the attack).- 4 Americans dead and no one is held in any way responsible for the decisions that could easily be responsible for the lack of security that led to those deaths.
great analogies.only problem is that if you hold to it and think back to 9/11/01,then someone would have to be accountable for that.right? but then i guess you'd just blame that on the former democratic prez,huh. back,kinda.2500 vs.4?
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#4231 Mar 1, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>The man is a proven LIAR. Bob Woodard has already proven the sequester was Obama's idea, Obama talked about wanting the sequester in his Des Moines Register interview of Oct 23. And this was after the debate the previous night when he blamed it again on Republicans and adamantly claimed the sequester would never go through - "It's (sequestration) something Congress proposed. It will not happen."
desmoinesregister.com

I do find it interesting how the ever so respected Bob Woodward of Watergate fame is suddenly being dumped on by some in the mainstream media after he calls out the White House for not telling the truth and states he was even threatened after stating publicly that Obama has "moved the goal post" on the Republicans.
Please - suddenly Woodward and the Corporate Press are honest, trustworthy, and reliable.

Yesterday, the Corporate Press was in Obama's pocket.

Can we at least try to be consistent ?

By the way - the sequester is great.

Cut Social Security, Medicare, the V.A., School Lunches, and above all the War Department.

Let's see which programs the people want refunded first.

Let's see if the people want to watch their families suffer in order to protect the rich from paying taxes.

This is gonna be fun.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4232 Mar 1, 2013
scorekeeper wrote:
<quoted text>great analogies.only problem is that if you hold to it and think back to 9/11/01,then someone would have to be accountable for that.right? but then i guess you'd just blame that on the former democratic prez,huh. back,kinda.2500 vs.4?
In my examples, we have the deliberate actions of those in Obama's administration (if not Obama himself) to release criminals and to first refuse increased security and then refuse aid to Americans under attack.

In your example, somehow Bush was supposed to know that 19 fanatics were going to hijack airlines and turn them into weapons. Though perhaps he might have if Jamie Gerelick while working for the Clinton Administration had not made sure that the FBI and the CIA could not share information. There were red flags that may have been acted upon had those two entities been able to share info. So yeah, you're right, IF any one administration is to blame it would be Clinton's.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4233 Mar 1, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What I see is him standing firm on what he said he would do. His tactics are questionable, but he is our President and I believe in him.
Without a doubt his tactics are questionable. He is purposely trying to scare the American people and trying to force hardships on us to get his way. What decent American would could do these things to the American people and be able to sleep at night? This is the most deplorable use of politics that I have ever witnessed.It is deception at best with no regard to our safety and well being.
I believe in what I see happening, and as Otis Redding used to sing, my eyes don't fool me.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4234 Mar 1, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
When B.S.= Brilliant Summarization - couldn't agree more.
+1

Thanks, Aggie!

:)
scorekeeper

Baxley, GA

#4235 Mar 1, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
In my examples, we have the deliberate actions of those in Obama's administration (if not Obama himself) to release criminals and to first refuse increased security and then refuse aid to Americans under attack.
In your example, somehow Bush was supposed to know that 19 fanatics were going to hijack airlines and turn them into weapons. Though perhaps he might have if Jamie Gerelick while working for the Clinton Administration had not made sure that the FBI and the CIA could not share information. There were red flags that may have been acted upon had those two entities been able to share info. So yeah, you're right, IF any one administration is to blame it would be Clinton's.
well,i guess that just wraps it all up.demos caused two wars,countless dead and maimed,and the reps. are blameless,huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay's puppy poisoned? 1 hr georgia lady 98
Georgia Share of Mexican Children 3 hr Kennedy 9
DOJ officers refuse to give their Names in Ferg... 3 hr 3083 Sheriffs 5
Was the dog food poisoned, or not, Moreno? 10 hr Bob 9
Did anyone else know this? 10 hr Factman 1
Memo: To congressional Republicans 11 hr Ospreyite 1
The Acts of J 12 hr flip flop 1
the mill site project Thu Bob 62

Rip Current Statement for Camden County was issued at November 22 at 3:14AM EST

St. Marys Dating
Find my Match

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Marys News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Marys

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:19PM
What Are Experts Saying About Indianapolis?
NBC Sports 8:39 AM
Steven Jackson, Julio Jones practicing Friday
Bleacher Report 1:17 PM
Blake Bortles Reportedly Broke Up with Girlfriend Lindsey Duke
NBC Sports 2:24 PM
Column: NFL should realign after NFC South debacle - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Roman Harper fined $8,268 for unnecessary roughness