Hospital Authority...THE REAL STORY.
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Appalled

United States

#324 Apr 19, 2013
The question here is what was council doing for the past seven years? How word of illegal activity leaks out does not matter.

We now know some shady shit was going on. Thank God for Spenser for having the courage to expose and examine it.

Every crook taking government money needs to be exposed.
The Phantom

United States

#325 Apr 19, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like a year ago the city announced it would purge information weekly. Did I get that partially wrong?
The city did say something about cleaning up some thing on a regular basis, I can't really remember what. Possibly inter-office emails. However, they can't, by state law, purge any public records.
Insider

United States

#326 Apr 19, 2013
The Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
The city did say something about cleaning up some thing on a regular basis, I can't really remember what. Possibly inter-office emails. However, they can't, by state law, purge any public records.
Who can't? Have you been invited to those behind closed door secessions?
Anon

United States

#327 Apr 19, 2013
The Phantom wrote:
You people don't understand what is going on here. Almost Mensa Man saw the chance to finally get even with his arch enemies Turtle Head, The Fresca Kid, and Captain Draino. Without hesitation, he rolled into the fray even though it meant partnering up with the dreaded Tea Cup Boy. Stay tuned for the next installment of Almost Mensa Man to find out who wins the this epic battle.
Oh yes, St. Marys own super hero ALMOST MENSA MAN. By day he is nothing but an out-of-work, surly, fat, welfare case but at night he steps behind a blue tarp, waves his magic pork chop and emerges as ALMOST MENSA MAN, ready to take his keyboard in hand to attack the evil Christians, politicians, pot-growers, women, senior citizens,good old boys, black savages, other welfare recipients, Democrats, authorities and committees, Canadians, boaters, beaters, yellow dogs, vegetarians, vegans, Wiccans, intelligent people, unintelligent people, urinals, ecologists, skinny people, intelligent skinny people, good spellers, bad spellers, non- gun carriers, old ladies that come between him and good sweet tea and corn bread, weak tea, ex-employers, the occasional working man who can out eat him, downtown, uptown, certain sheriffs and judges, any restaurant which dares move to a location not on his approved list, newspaper reporters and editors, those who write letters to newspaper editors, and any other who might happen to cross paths with ALMOST MENSA MAN.

But you are right. Something strange has happened ALMOST MENSA MAN seems to have formed an alliance with his old nemesis, TEA CUP BOY. It's too early to know to which side this alliance will move, but it bears close observance by the concerned citizens of St. Marys.
Jorge

Dornsife, PA

#328 Apr 19, 2013
Special Called Hospital Authority Meeting
Monday, April 22, 2013
(6:30 p.m.)
Ward Hernandez Building
(Large Conference Room)
Truth is

United States

#330 Apr 19, 2013
OMG!! Ward Hernandez also has a building named aftern him? How appropriate for the likes of Jim Stein.
visit an oldie

Saint Marys, GA

#331 Jul 10, 2013
May be to re-read this thread see if anything has come to pass.
And On

Kingsland, GA

#332 Jul 10, 2013
Jail time, if not nothing will change.
Supporter

Kingsland, GA

#333 May 23, 2014
If a crime was committed, what difference does it make how it was found?
Spencer needs to go

Saint Marys, GA

#334 May 23, 2014
Supporter wrote:
If a crime was committed, what difference does it make how it was found?
The only crime committed was Spencer costing the taxpayers $50,000 in legal and accounting fees. He needs to pay that money back.
Redneck

Saint Marys, GA

#335 May 23, 2014
Spencer needs to go wrote:
<quoted text>
The only crime committed was Spencer costing the taxpayers $50,000 in legal and accounting fees. He needs to pay that money back.
An how, pray tell, did he cost the taxpayers $50,000 in legal fees?
WillSeeAboutThat

Kingsland, GA

#336 May 23, 2014
Spencer needs to go wrote:
<quoted text>
The only crime committed was Spencer costing the taxpayers $50,000 in legal and accounting fees. He needs to pay that money back.
No Chuck Lanham...YOU cost the Authority $50,000. The authority voted to hire corrupt and disgraced Judge Amanda Williams...and Jim Stein to sue the feckless St. Marys City Council to overturn a previous judge's consent order. YOU all decided to sue on the recommendation of your tax money sucking attorney's. If you all had an audit on file, then none of this would have been an issue. No audit for 57 years....classic St. Marys political corruptions.
Jay Moreno

Kingsland, GA

#337 May 23, 2014
Really wrote:
To many facts. Moreno and his ignorant followers could care less about facts. Wasteful mindless spending is their game.
However, we are not ignorant of the fact that the correct expression is "could NOT care less," you stupid bastard!
Jay Moreno

Kingsland, GA

#338 May 23, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, St. Marys own super hero ALMOST MENSA MAN. By day he is nothing but an out-of-work, surly, fat, welfare case but at night he steps behind a blue tarp, waves his magic pork chop and emerges as ALMOST MENSA MAN, ready to take his keyboard in hand to attack the evil Christians, politicians, pot-growers, women, senior citizens,good old boys, black savages, other welfare recipients, Democrats, authorities and committees, Canadians, boaters, beaters, yellow dogs, vegetarians, vegans, Wiccans, intelligent people, unintelligent people, urinals, ecologists, skinny people, intelligent skinny people, good spellers, bad spellers, non- gun carriers, old ladies that come between him and good sweet tea and corn bread, weak tea, ex-employers, the occasional working man who can out eat him, downtown, uptown, certain sheriffs and judges, any restaurant which dares move to a location not on his approved list, newspaper reporters and editors, those who write letters to newspaper editors, and any other who might happen to cross paths with ALMOST MENSA MAN.
But you are right. Something strange has happened ALMOST MENSA MAN seems to have formed an alliance with his old nemesis, TEA CUP BOY. It's too early to know to which side this alliance will move, but it bears close observance by the concerned citizens of St. Marys.
Close, but no cigar. My Navy GCT score of 140 actually does qualify me for MENSA membership with no further testing. Google it..
haha

Kingsland, GA

#339 May 23, 2014
Jay Moreno wrote:
<quoted text>
However, we are not ignorant of the fact that the correct expression is "could NOT care less," you stupid bastard!
So you will be running on the "Stupid Bastard" ticket? While you're at it tell us a legal definition of crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Marys City Hall 5 hr Jorge 27
Al Franken 22 hr The Truth 25
Saint Mary's Senior Center 22 hr anon 19
Go Navy, Beat Army. Sat Jorge 2
Exit One Trees Sat Clueless 6
We at CNN are not Fake News Sat Clueless 2
What should I do? Sat Screwed 5

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages