Jay Moreno's take on the probate judg...
Just wondering

Houston, TX

#62 Mar 6, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
No, we need Mayor Trader and deprogrammed Spencers.
Where do you get your information that the Spencer's are railing for a church? I am just curious. I know you hate religion and all it stands for but you never provide factual evidence of anything relating to them.What is your beef with that family? Seems to me all they have done is expose the wrong thats been done in this county and the ones who were sxposed dont like it.THEY have provided proof of everything they have proven to be wrong.
Mr Townie

Saint Marys, GA

#63 Mar 6, 2013
Jeremy Spencer is for keeping the St Mary's Airport in place. He might be the guy who helps create jobs there.

Y'all need to realize that this town needs jobs. And that airport can be another MILL if it is developed.
Telling it like it is

Houston, TX

#64 Mar 6, 2013
Jay does not like the Spencer's mainly because they debunk everything he says. All I can say is it just sucks to be Jay. He cant win an election,he was proven wrong about Chuck Trader when he was voted off the city council, he was proven wrong when Jason Spencer won a second term over the hand picked golden boy Jacobson. Face it Moreno,you are a LOSER! You are an ignorant,delusional,deranged,e gotistical old man. Go to Aunt B's and go stuff your pie hole and shut the hell up.
Not Really

United States

#65 Mar 6, 2013
I don't know about Jay but most people don't like the Spencers because of their slash-and-burn, Tea Party radicalism. Religion has nothing to do with it.
Telling it like it is

Houston, TX

#66 Mar 6, 2013
Not Really wrote:
I don't know about Jay but most people don't like the Spencers because of their slash-and-burn, Tea Party radicalism. Religion has nothing to do with it.
Oh, so let me get this right. I really want to understand this. So they support people who uphold the constitution,try to make sure rules are followed as they were written and this is wrong? They support our troops,they believe in God,They believe in the 2nd amendment,they belive in the 1st Amendment and this is wrong? They believe in less taxes and want the American public to flourish and prosper and they fight for and want less government in our lives and all this is wrong and radical.THey want people to get off welfare and support themselves they want everyone to stop feeling as if they are entitled to everything at the expense of another person, and this is wrong? Is that what I am understanding from your comment? If not, please, help me understand.
Not Really

United States

#67 Mar 6, 2013
Uh gee, "Telling it like it is", I think that it has more to do with self-righteous arrogance, a willingness to let the taxpayers suffer in order to make a "revolutionary" point, abrasiveness and general obnoxiousness. By the way, your description applies to many Democrats, Republicans and Independents I know. Just the fact that the Spencers describe themselves as "The Kennedys of the South" is enough to turn the stomach.
lazyboyb1

Woodbine, GA

#68 Mar 6, 2013
I know the Spencers very well and I can tell you that if everyone worked as hard for the good of the country as they do. We would have a strong constitution, less government,more personal liberty and free markets, the life our founding fathers invisioned for us. We should all be for these things whether your a democrat, republican Independent or heaven forbid, atheist. Instead of criticizing the Spencers, we should be helping them succeed and be thankful we have people that are willing to lead even amidst the criticism.
( no relation but proud to call them friends)
Jay Moreno from laptop

Kingsland, GA

#69 Mar 6, 2013
Not Really wrote:
Uh gee, "Telling it like it is", I think that it has more to do with self-righteous arrogance, a willingness to let the taxpayers suffer in order to make a "revolutionary" point, abrasiveness and general obnoxiousness. By the way, your descriptiIon applies to many Democrats, Republicans and Independents I know. Just the fact that the Spencers describe themselves as "The Kennedys of the South" is enough to turn the stomach.
Had I not been to a Tea Party meeting (as a candidate) and seen Jason lead the loons in pledging allegiance to the flag of Georgia BEFORE pleading allegiance to Old Glory,I might have doubted your assertion that they call themselves "Kennedy's of the South."

That would be hysterical were it not for the fact that the Spencers are dangerously deluded and sufficently intelligent and able to rouse the dull, lunatic fringe enough to merit keeping an eye on.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#70 Mar 6, 2013
Not Really wrote:
Uh gee, "Telling it like it is", I think that it has more to do with self-righteous arrogance, a willingness to let the taxpayers suffer in order to make a "revolutionary" point, abrasiveness and general obnoxiousness. By the way, your description applies to many Democrats, Republicans and Independents I know. Just the fact that the Spencers describe themselves as "The Kennedys of the South" is enough to turn the stomach.
Uh golly...To start off with, they never called themselves the "Kennedy's of the south". That was started by that loud mouth,Mother of Honey boo boo look alike "comedian" that owns the real estate business. If I remember correctly it was during her little so called "comedy tour" for Jacobson. I never knew anyone who wasn't abrasive when they stood up for what the believe was right.As far as obnoxiousness goes ,hell you just identified everyone that ever held office in Camden county or anywhere for that matter...whats your point there? As far as the willingness to let tax payers suffer...well it's obvious you want your senior homestead exemption tax...Well, what good does it do to shift the burden off your shoulders just because you reach a magical age and feel that your ENTITLED to this exemption and make someone else tow the line for you? Honestly, you have not answered a single question I asked earlier. The way it sounds to me is that YOU have a personal vendetta against them because either A.You and Mrs.Hill are "very good friends" or B. You are Jacobson or one of his supporters and still cant get over the fact YOU LOST! Pucker up butter cup. The Spencer's are here to stay and they aren't going anywhere for a while.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#71 Mar 6, 2013
"The Spencer's are here to stay and they aren't going anywhere for a while."

In politcal terms, you're way too confident.

Are Larouchies still a force? How about Perotistas?

The bloom is definitely off the Tea Party rose.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#72 Mar 6, 2013
Well Douche bag, I wasn't speaking in political terms on the longevity of the Spencer's here in Camden County.Probably neither of them will run for office again. Maybe they will. Who knows? One thing is for certain, They aren't moving anytime soon. While they are here however, they will be a significant factor in the goings on of government in this county for a long time, I am sure of it. Long after your fat ass kicks the bucket I am almost positive. What is your blood type these days Jay? CRISCO POSITIVE MAYBE? You don't have long old man.
Rialto

Saint Marys, GA

#73 Mar 6, 2013
Kelly family pissed off with Jay.
Rialto

Saint Marys, GA

#74 Mar 6, 2013
What happen between Jennifer and Allison ?
watch this

Herndon, PA

#75 Mar 7, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
"The Spencer's are here to stay and they aren't going anywhere for a while."
In politcal terms, you're way too confident.
Are Larouchies still a force? How about Perotistas?
The bloom is definitely off the Tea Party rose.
Are you really happy with the way the Republicans are running the party? Akin, Mourdock, Coster? How about Pillsbury Dough Boy, Rove?
The RNC called me just a couple of days ago to ask for some more money. I told them I am done with them.
From now on, I am going to vote in the Democratic primaries for the most conservative candidates. And then in the general elections, I am voting only for the Liberterian and Tea Party candidates.
The Republicans are totally without direction. They are a bunch of spineless wimps.
I'm surprised that a big tough guy such as yourself would support such a chickensh!t outfit.
Ponder this

Herndon, PA

#76 Mar 7, 2013
The line between Libertarian Tea Party extremists and Muslim extremists is razor thin. Think about it !!

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#77 Mar 7, 2013
Government Leadership

Saint Marys, GA

#78 Mar 7, 2013
Fearing repercussions from one of the thousand activist nut groups the council decided to smoke another bowl of pot and focus on the possibility of having chocolate covered fried chicken for lunch.
Telling it like it is

Houston, TX

#79 Mar 7, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
http://blogs.seattletimes.com/ today/2013/03/christ-banned-fr om-longview-council-invocation s/
Wow..You are so hung up on religion. I guess you think "IN GOD WE TRUST" should be taken off the money you so proudly claim to mooch off the government. You have some real issues..personal issues you need to get settles with God. I believe you hate religion so much is because of what has happened to you.The thing is, while you rail against anyone who brings up the subject of religion in government you fail to remember that the country was founded on Christian beliefs and principals. Dont you understand that or is that something you just choose to ignore? In any case it is pointless to argue with you about this because I grow tired of trying to have an intelligent conversation with you because you are stupid!
WTF

Knoxville, TN

#80 Mar 7, 2013
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know all she did was flirt? Dumbass.
She knows where the door is but I trust her.
If I had to live in fear of that I would of been crazy years ago.
WTF

Knoxville, TN

#81 Mar 7, 2013
lazyboyb1 wrote:
I know the Spencers very well and I can tell you that if everyone worked as hard for the good of the country as they do. We would have a strong constitution, less government,more personal liberty and free markets, the life our founding fathers invisioned for us. We should all be for these things whether your a democrat, republican Independent or heaven forbid, atheist. Instead of criticizing the Spencers, we should be helping them succeed and be thankful we have people that are willing to lead even amidst the criticism.
( no relation but proud to call them friends)
what are you smoking? I agree less goverment but he voted to put 1 person in charge of DNR that can change laws overnight.
Now he voted for us to only catch redfish by hook and line There are alot of people who pull a net on beach and they will have to put them back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's Obamacare doing? Soaring!!! 3 hr Cindy 11
Al Franken 7 hr yerclueless 14
Rethug intelligence and knowledge on display 9 hr Marco 2
"Poison In The Republican Bloodstream" 13 hr xmx 6
Welfare or Jobs 15 hr yerclueless 5
Sea level rise 101 for clownboy deplorables 19 hr A shadow of Ospre... 3
rethugs = Make American Girls Afraid 19 hr Earl 7

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages