Walmart may start shutting down at 11...

Walmart may start shutting down at 11 PM your thoughts

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whole story

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Jul 17, 2013
I kind of like the idea.
10-4bbb

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Jul 17, 2013
I think to shut up the business for the night is also a good idea.
Angela

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jul 17, 2013
I wouldn't mind if it closed 24/7. Walmart is a ruthless company.
City Council

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Jul 17, 2013
Maybe they will do something that just might work all business except bars close at 11PM and Bars be empty at 2AM (encourage shut down by 12:01 AM during the week nights and Close at 10 PM on Sundays. Yeah should do it.
Baptist

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Jul 17, 2013
Vote St. Marys Dry. That will do it a little better.
Workers

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Jul 17, 2013
Hey man it is ok, new wages will start at $12.50 an hour to work in Walmart. Already paying this wage in Washington DC. If you are not getting this in your Walmart (Shame on you) Call for help from the AFLCIO helping workers make a livable wage. It is your time workers it is up to you to make the call.
Workers

Saint Marys, GA

#7 Jul 17, 2013
AFL-CIO America's Unions Get involved How to join or form a union.

four steps to get you started. Contact a union organizer. Unitehere hotel, motel, gaming; food service; manufacturing, textile; laundry; airport

whateva

Japan

#8 Jul 18, 2013
Workers wrote:
AFL-CIO America's Unions Get involved How to join or form a union.

four steps to get you started. Contact a union organizer. Unitehere hotel, motel, gaming; food service; manufacturing, textile; laundry; airport

Unions- exactly what put our country in this mess to begin with. How long until a Wal-Mart bailout? Unions are for folks too incompetent for government work who still want to latch on to a tit. Want to earn a higher wage? Work harder. Study more. Work harder. Repeat. If you have to pay a union to get you a higher wage, you probably didn't deserve it in the first place.
IT guy

Kingsland, GA

#9 Jul 18, 2013
Whole story wrote:
I kind of like the idea.
Why do you care?
Savage Thugs

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Jul 18, 2013
Now that we will no longer be working full time does that mean no Obama care?
anon

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Jul 18, 2013
Maybe they can use the down time to restock the empty shelves. They are always out of stuff. They could also use the time to clean up the dirtiest WalMart I've ever visited.
diddle

Kingsland, GA

#12 Jul 18, 2013
Workers wrote:
Hey man it is ok, new wages will start at $12.50 an hour to work in Walmart. Already paying this wage in Washington DC. If you are not getting this in your Walmart (Shame on you) Call for help from the AFLCIO helping workers make a livable wage. It is your time workers it is up to you to make the call.
Yeah right! Walmart just cancelled construction of three new Walmarts in DC because of the so called living wage law. They may well close all of their DC stores.

Workers are limited to 29 hours/week because of ObamaCare. It's all good.
Koran

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Jul 18, 2013
Look at what the muslims have done to Detroit. Changed the way the students eat in the Detroit schools to meet Muslim wants. These muslims are playing the poor blacks just like they want to implementing shariah law where ever they want it. Playing the blacks using the unions to make them think they are own their side.

Well guess what the City of Detroit is declaring Bankruptcy. The unions and the muslims are sending this to the US Government. Detroit is the largest City in America to ever declare Bankruptcy.

You union Jackasses keep up the good work.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#14 Jul 18, 2013
anon wrote:
Maybe they can use the down time to restock the empty shelves. They are always out of stuff. They could also use the time to clean up the dirtiest WalMart I've ever visited.
Ain't that the truth. I was just in the Super Walmart on Hwy 17 off of 204 in Savannah a couple of hours ago. No comparison. Always clean, well lit, well stocked and sufficiently staffed at the registers.

St. Marys, GA

#15 Jul 18, 2013
diddle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right! Walmart just cancelled construction of three new Walmarts in DC because of the so called living wage law. They may well close all of their DC stores.
Workers are limited to 29 hours/week because of ObamaCare. It's all good.
Target is also considering pulling out of DC. Guess what? DC does not pay all of its own employees $12.50 an hour minimum!

Reparations?
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#16 Jul 19, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth. I was just in the Super Walmart on Hwy 17 off of 204 in Savannah a couple of hours ago. No comparison. Always clean, well lit, well stocked and sufficiently staffed at the registers.
A good reason for you to move there. The 'hood and B&nonB will rejoice. Watch out for that swinging door.

St. Marys, GA

#17 Jul 19, 2013
Am I the sole focus of your life, A-hole?

Are you posting on your employer's time?
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#18 Jul 19, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Am I the sole focus of your life, A-hole?
Are you posting on your employer's time?
I told you sometime ago that I would be on your case until you stopped criticizing others' minor typos/misspells, but you have been unable to resist.

Employer? What do you know about that, leech?
Lebowski

Orlando, FL

#19 Jul 19, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you sometime ago that I would be on your case until you stopped criticizing others' minor typos/misspells, but you have been unable to resist.
Employer? What do you know about that, leech?
Ouch....
why

Montgomery, AL

#20 Jul 19, 2013
The cost of living in DC is higher so they get paid more. I wish a union would come here and stupied people who believe everyone owes them something could pay their money to a union get higher wages and then the cost of living could go up so you will be no better off but the union will have more money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
401 WEST Resturant 19 min Fkthisplace 21
St Marys Out Of Control 1 hr Beam Me Up Scottie 1
Stacey Abrams 6 hr roberta1 19
Camden County Libertarian Party (Jul '14) 9 hr No Thank You 25
Thank you President Trump 11 hr The Truth 5
State Rep Shoplifter? 20 hr Real man 8
Seniors tax break 22 hr HAHAHAHAHA 7

St. Marys Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages