Times

Saint Marys, GA

#41 May 20, 2013
I think it is going to be very difficult to find any decent person to put their neck into that noose. I see nothing changing same ole same ole. Block vote by Ospery Cove they put in who they want. Frankly I don't give a rats ass who gets it. We need a County wide government. St. Marys is so far in debt they will never get out. County will have to take over at some point anyway may as well be now.
Activist for Equity

Saint Marys, GA

#42 May 20, 2013
A county wide government will happen when the voters stop electing people who are running for their own selfish reasons: i.e. real estate types and those who contract with and profit from their relationship with the local governments.

We know who they are in St Marys. They are in Woodbine too.
But Until Then

Kingsland, GA

#43 May 20, 2013
....we have a City government who we need to vote on. Moaning about consolidation will not wish away the mess we now have.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#44 May 20, 2013
Lenny wrote:
Google the word "satire", you clown.
She is an excellent satirist. However, outright lying is not satire.
IDK

Decatur, GA

#45 May 20, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That is of course a lie.
However, unlike you lying, insurgent, Tea Party a-holes, I know who did and I know that the folks having to clean up the mess now are in no way responsible and are doing the best they can.
Y'all are going to find that the sane, rational, responsible voters are going to tell you to shove this imagined nuclear "wedge issue" up your crazy asses.
. Why are you always wanting to stick something up people's asses? Is this the new Mensa art of verbal judo?
Times

Saint Marys, GA

#46 May 20, 2013
But Until Then wrote:
....we have a City government who we need to vote on. Moaning about consolidation will not wish away the mess we now have.
I agree with you it won't happen soon. In the meantime screw it. There is a snowballs chance in hell that you can go up against the "BLOCK VOTE" of Osprey Cove. Knock yourself out.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#47 May 20, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
She is an excellent satirist. However, outright lying is not satire.
And you call yourself an "educated" man?
Mike Weaver

Glennville, GA

#48 May 23, 2013
Just to let everyone know I'm running for city council in St. Mary's I would appreciate your vote thanks.
Mike Weaver
811 Ann Street
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#49 May 23, 2013
Mike Weaver wrote:
Just to let everyone know I'm running for city council in St. Mary's I would appreciate your vote thanks.
Mike Weaver
811 Ann Street
Brother of Roger?
Anonny

Saint Marys, GA

#50 May 23, 2013
Mike Weaver wrote:
Mike Weaver
811 Ann Street
You'll have to offer more details than just your address, Mike. Experience, position regarding the "issues" etc.
Mike Weaver

Atlanta, GA

#51 May 23, 2013
Not kln to Roger don't even know him. I'm running for the people of St. Marys I don't have a hidden agenda just want what's best for the city and the employees

St. Marys, GA

#52 May 23, 2013
Okay, son of Roger or brother of Tommy? It will come out soon enough.

Where are you from, Mike?

St. Marys, GA

#53 May 23, 2013
http://qpublic7.qpublic.net/ga_display.php...

Mikell and Jenny bought their place on Ann Street in 1999.

Mike, are you running to replace Sidney Howell?
Do you know Sidney?

Were you recruited to run or just felt the need independently?
Tourist Promotions

Saint Marys, GA

#54 May 23, 2013
Downtown St Marys is where it is at. We must pack the Council with our downtown GOBs just like in the old days. Remember when the Council was controlled by Gilman. Now those were the days my friend.

We are going to have the scare crow program again this year, yes? Now that is the type of ideating we need in St Marys.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#56 May 23, 2013
Capt. Mike Weaver, FF/EMT Kingsland Fire Rescue. Is that you, Mike?
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#57 May 23, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Okay, son of Roger or brother of Tommy? It will come out soon enough.
Where are you from, Mike?
There's a nifty thing called "Google", Jay. Try it some time.
Mike Weaver

Atlanta, GA

#58 May 23, 2013
I do know Mr. Howell he lives a few blocks from me. No one ask me to run for council, I just see the need to run for the people. let's make St. Marys a great place to live and enjoy it's a great place.
Mike Weaver

Atlanta, GA

#59 May 23, 2013
That's me.
Voter

Saint Marys, GA

#60 May 23, 2013
Mike Weaver wrote:
That's me.
Thanks for telling us who you are. You are the last person I would vote for. We have had enough of council persons contracting with or working for the city. It is a bad mix.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#61 May 23, 2013
If you are smart Mr.Weaver, you would do well to stay off this site and away from Moreno. Good luck to you sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Poster Reported Dead 27 min blonde 45
When do we vote in a new Newspaper ? 52 min Nink De Smith 4
wedding chapel in st.marys bad news (Mar '08) 4 hr concerned citizen 73
what lives matter? 4 hr abm22 2
Alabama marriage equality approved - again 4 hr Samual 4
Why can't we own chickens in St. Marys ? 7 hr Chicago in 66 39
Poll Who Believes Linda Williams Sucks as a St Marys... 7 hr Axiom 8
Poll Who Hopes Jay is Really Dead 12 hr Goldenrod Way 24
More from around the web

St. Marys People Search