Comments
21 - 40 of 344 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2013

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Moreno Jay wrote:
Is Larry still alive? I have not seen him out and about in at least a year.
Keep your eye on the T&G. It's about time for the candidates-to-be to start popping up in the paper as doers-of-good-deeds, so recognized by the Kiwanians or Rotarians or whoever.
See page 2-A of today's (5/10/2013) T&G.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Larry Langford wrote:
I have heard that Bob Nutter is going to make a run for Mayor. Now here is a guy that could actually do the job.
Perhaps Callaway will announce his candidacy here:

https://www.facebook.com/callaway.nutter...
Tax and Spend Moreno

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 10, 2013
 
Supported the decision to build the 44 million water/sewer plant.
Bubba131

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 10, 2013
 
Trader would suit me.
Post would be terrible..he running?
Really

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bubba131 wrote:
Trader would suit me.
Post would be terrible..he running?
Trader again? So he can complete his mission of bankrupting the City of St. Marys? A financial genius by trade who now teaches middle school. Speculation investment is fine with your own money but leaving the tax payer holding the debt bag is unforgivable.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 10, 2013
 
Morrissey will probably run unopposed for Mayor.
Run

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 10, 2013
 
Heard:
Nutter
Howell
Deloughy
Morrissey
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 10, 2013
 
TRADER RAISED MY WATER BILL!!!

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Run wrote:
Heard:
Nutter
Howell
Deloughy
Morrissey
Okay, but did you hear WHAT POSITION they are each running for.

Damn, you folks would starve to death as reporters.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Tax and Spend Moreno wrote:
Supported the decision to build the 44 million water/sewer plant.
That is of course a lie.

However, unlike you lying, insurgent, Tea Party a-holes, I know who did and I know that the folks having to clean up the mess now are in no way responsible and are doing the best they can.

Y'all are going to find that the sane, rational, responsible voters are going to tell you to shove this imagined nuclear "wedge issue" up your crazy asses.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Callaway will announce his candidacy here:
https://www.facebook.com/callaway.nutter...
You really aren't very bright, are you?
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That is of course a lie.
However, unlike you lying, insurgent, Tea Party a-holes, I know who did and I know that the folks having to clean up the mess now are in no way responsible and are doing the best they can.
Y'all are going to find that the sane, rational, responsible voters are going to tell you to shove this imagined nuclear "wedge issue" up your crazy asses.
Trader, along with Deloughy, was responsible and got us into this financial mess. The current council is, as you say, doing the best they can to clean up the mess. Throw Trader back into the mix and it is guaranteed that he will screw things up again and get us further in debt.

Trader is a good school teacher. Help him give all of his time to his students and keep his silly ass out of our city politics.
TAX AND SPEND MORENO

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That is of course a lie.
However, unlike you lying, insurgent, Tea Party a-holes, I know who did and I know that the folks having to clean up the mess now are in no way responsible and are doing the best they can.
Y'all are going to find that the sane, rational, responsible voters are going to tell you to shove this imagined nuclear "wedge issue" up your crazy asses.
It seems just like yesterday when I would read your vile posts defending Trader, his band aid solution for water/sewer rate increase and your justification that the 4 million gallon expansion project was warranted. Damn this internet posting can be a real Bitch.
Really

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
May 10, 2013
 
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That is of course a lie.
However, unlike you lying, insurgent, Tea Party a-holes, I know who did and I know that the folks having to clean up the mess now are in no way responsible and are doing the best they can.
Y'all are going to find that the sane, rational, responsible voters are going to tell you to shove this imagined nuclear "wedge issue" up your crazy asses.
"Y'all are going to find that the sane, rational, responsible voters are going to" ask has eleven million from Splost 7 been used to pay down the Water/Sewer Bond debt?
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Run wrote:
Heard:
Nutter
Howell
Deloughy
Morrissey
DeLoughy and Nutter aren't running and I doubt that Howell will again.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
DeLoughy and Nutter aren't running and I doubt that Howell will again.
I have heard that Nutter does not want to run again and Deloughy can't wait to get away from city hall. I don't think Howell will run but he may surprise us.

It's a pretty good bet that both Morrisey and Post want to run for mayor. The up side of that is, if they both run, at least one of them will be GONE. If we can find a good candidate to oppose them, maybe they will both be GONE.
Purple Hase

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard that Nutter does not want to run again and Deloughy can't wait to get away from city hall. I don't think Howell will run but he may surprise us.
It's a pretty good bet that both Morrisey and Post want to run for mayor. The up side of that is, if they both run, at least one of them will be GONE. If we can find a good candidate to oppose them, maybe they will both be GONE.
The only candidate I will vote for are the ones that support:
1. Paying down the debt in a realistic way.
2. Keep up out of special spending on pet projects.
3. Support busting the city up into voting wards.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Purple Hase wrote:
<quoted text>
The only candidate I will vote for are the ones that support:
1. Paying down the debt in a realistic way.
2. Keep up out of special spending on pet projects.
3. Support busting the city up into voting wards.
I agree with points 2 and 3.

Clarification on point 1: Are you one who thinks it is "realistic" to use 100% of SPLOST revenues to pay off debt even if it causes a millage rate increase?

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
May 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Today, writing under the nom de coward "Soap," Alex Kearns stated that I had declared my candidacy for city council.

That is a lie. I have not and will not in 2013.
Lenny

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
May 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Google the word "satire", you clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the St. Marys Forum right now

Search the St. Marys Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How is the Federal Case coming Jules? 6 min Bob 56
Bye Bye St. Marys Airport 12 min Bob 74
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr General Robert E Lee 49,863
Total Welfare Spending Now at $1 Trillion 3 hr LonePalm 1
The Gospel according to O. 4 hr BS Meter 2
Fatal bovine blitzkrieg. 4 hr Jorge 2
Should St. Marys ban smoking within 50 ft of do... (Jan '14) 5 hr Bob 28
JDA Bleeding Camden Taxpayers 17 hr Roberta Rotisry 279
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Marys News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Marys
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••