Who is showing signs of running?
New comer

Saint Marys, GA

#304 Jul 24, 2013
You of all people do not have to kiss ass. Therefore I for one will contribute $20 of my hard earned money. Just set up the necessary paper work to make this happen.
Not Spencer

Saint Marys, GA

#305 Jul 24, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, if you are not Jeremy, which Spencer are you? Clearly, you are one.
Clearly not. Settled in St. Marys mid- eighties.

Higher education is not a requirement to succeed. Do you want a list of billionaires that dropped out of school as one example? Or the ass busting hard working sweating men at the mill that solved problems everyday without 120 semester hours.
katie

Kingsland, GA

#306 Jul 24, 2013
bright spot wrote:
Me think it is one Weaver that wants to be mayor. Jay Moreno you are the best one to take the job. I think you may be surprised at the number of people that would support you. What the hell throw your hat into the ring. Better yet see if you can raise the $270 dollars to qualify.

I do not think if is a Weaver they both use their names. Not caring if we agree or not.
Mike Weaver

Rincon, GA

#307 Jul 25, 2013
New comer wrote:
You of all people do not have to kiss ass. Therefore I for one will contribute $20 of my hard earned money. Just set up the necessary paper work to make this happen.
thank you just mail me a check, or stop by my house
Mike Weaver

Rincon, GA

#308 Jul 25, 2013
Come on people it's almost time to campaign yard signs coming soon who wants a sign in their yard.
Nod

Saint Marys, GA

#309 Jul 25, 2013
Jay Moreno is the man. He has the time, he has the desire, he has the will. Give ole Jay the the slight, quick downward bending forward of the head, give him the endorsement.
Prime time

Saint Marys, GA

#310 Jul 26, 2013
Dave Reilly of Osprey Cove. A retired Navy Cpt.
City Council

Saint Marys, GA

#311 Jul 26, 2013
Prime time wrote:
Another financially secure blue hair?
ZIG-ZAG

Kingsland, GA

#312 Jul 26, 2013
Prime time wrote:
I see Dave as a Bill Deloughy clone.

Tell me how I am wrong.
no way in hell

Kingsland, GA

#313 Jul 26, 2013
No way do we need another person from Osprey on council. That group has done enough damage
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#314 Jul 26, 2013
ZIG-ZAG wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Dave as a Bill Deloughy clone.
Tell me how I am wrong.
Yes, Dave lives in OC, but used to live at Point Peter (not CH). He is a class act with a great reputation as a straight shooter in various jobs on base over the last 25 or more years.

It is unfair and inaccurate to judge him by where he lives.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#315 Jul 26, 2013
So, Jorge, you sound like an old Navy ass kisser.

Royal?
St Marys Voter

Kingsland, GA

#317 Jul 26, 2013
So far we have Post, Morrissey and Eskridge running for mayor with Reilly, Rillo, Colville, Weaver, possibly Spencer, and Howell fighting over council seats.
Mike Weaver

Kingsland, GA

#318 Jul 26, 2013
Yard signs anyone ????
Bob

Kingsland, GA

#319 Jul 26, 2013
Nod wrote:
Jay Moreno is the man. He has the time, he has the desire, he has the will. Give ole Jay the the slight, quick downward bending forward of the head, give him the endorsement.

I wouldn't give J the sweat off my nuts. The way he talks down to everybody, swears and calls people names and thinks he is smartest one around here. He won't even know anybody but the name calling starts immediately. You can't talk to him with your opinion about anything because right away your opinion means nothing to him - because he thinks he is smarter than anyone.

The way he talks to people is what he gets back. I couldn't even think about him holding any elected or appointed position. I know he took over a wonderful organization in the middle 90's and ran it into the ground. Ask him about it and see if he tells you the truth - bet he won't.

St. Marys, GA

#320 Jul 26, 2013
It was called Partners Against Crime. It was a scheme cooked up by Ed Wassman and his wife and a chief on the base in base security by the name of Saul Applebuam.

It was such a transparent scam and an attempt by the Wassmans to get a contract for the SMPD to take over base security that even a crook like Bill Smith would have nothing to do with it.

KPD did originally, but assigned s the old ex-Navy fool who shot himself with his police revolver while on a hog hunt. He was an absolute idiot.

The original president got sick of being jerked around by Saul Applebuam and his sidekick, Delbert Shelton that he resigned in disgust.

I was elected by the remaining civilian membership.

When I got my hands upon the amateurishly written by laws, I saw it for ethe scam it was. I was more like a subservient cherring squad for the Wassman's scheme.

I re-wrote the by-laws so that the membership had control, including the funds from fundraisers,submitted them to the membership for a vote and they approved it overwhelmingly.

Well that just would not do. Applebaum and Shelton came storming into the next meeting and tried to intimidate me into resigning. Bad move.

Then they said they had the authority to remove me arbitrarily without due process.

Attorney Ed Clearly informed them differently.

Having had their scheme exposed for the fraud it was, they withdrew official support for the organization and I closed it down.

I did the community a good service by exposing the scam for what it was.

For his role in the unauthorized scheme and showing his ass to the civilian community, Applebaum was busted to a 1st Class - or so I was told.

Up your vile, lying ass, cowardly ass, "Bob!"

St. Marys, GA

#321 Jul 26, 2013
Oh, and "Bob," ESAD!

St. Marys, GA

#322 Jul 26, 2013
St Marys Voter wrote:
So far we have Post, Morrissey and Eskridge running for mayor with Reilly, Rillo, Colville, Weaver, possibly Spencer, and Howell fighting over council seats.
Which Rillo, RoseMary the Moaner or Rogero the Ranter?

Colville? Who is that?
St Marys Voter

Kingsland, GA

#323 Jul 26, 2013
You really are out of the information-loop, aren't you, Jay? Good. It's better for everyone that way.

St. Marys, GA

#324 Jul 26, 2013
I wear being out of the DMA loop as a badge of honor, you damned fool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Anti Linda Williams Crowd Owns Topix 29 min Bobby 42
What has Linda Hillary Williams Done For You 36 min Anon 16
www.lyndaforcouncil.com 1000 visitors in 10 days 41 min Anon 4
Linda Williams Raised My Property Taxes 44 min Anon 26
As predicted Obamacare is circling the drain 59 min Takin for a ride 1
25% of Current Florida Primary Ballots Never Vo... 2 hr Iris 4
2016 City Council Election 2 hr Reality Check 409

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance