Skanko Spreado

Kingsland, GA

#264 Jul 21, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, actual liar, produce the post where I used the word "slut" to describe Skanko Spreado.
Thank you. You have been added to my Actionable Calumnies List.
Mike Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#265 Jul 21, 2013
Voter wrote:
"It's our city"? Wow! That's one heck of a catchy slogan. You'll need more than that though, Mike. What are your positions on the "spaceport", the boathouse property, Gaines-Davis, the airport, the mill property, the HOA/Senior Center mess, water rates, development, tax incentives.....you know the stuff that matters more than you wanting to close the downtown boat ramp.
I'm glad you like my slogan, as far as the "spaceport" it will never come to Camden next is the "boathouse" I suggest place a for sale sign in the yard sell it, why move the airport just to waste 40 million dollars to move it, sorry to say this but water rates are going up again. Senior care center will play out in court for years to come and the city needs to consider tax incentives to draw business's to the city not driving them away.
Mike Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#266 Jul 21, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text> don't forget to include Gull and Royal Weaver as a no!
I'm not Gull or Royal I'm mike and I say yes
anon

Kingsland, GA

#267 Jul 21, 2013
mike are you like your brother? if i ask you a question you answer with no sugar coating like him or give an answer that the others daying what you think i want to hear?
Mike Weaver

Kingsland, GA

#268 Jul 22, 2013
anon wrote:
mike are you like your brother? if i ask you a question you answer with no sugar coating like him or give an answer that the others daying what you think i want to hear?
Very good question.
1st question I am nothing like Tommy in a way I think about the question before I answer it I don't think he does.

2nd question I do not need to sugar coat anything just ask me I will tell you.

No one is coaching me to say what they want to here I'm just trying to make this city a better place.
Mike Weaver

Kingsland, GA

#269 Jul 22, 2013
Don't forget to vote!!!!! change is coming
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#270 Jul 22, 2013
Mike Weaver wrote:
Don't forget to vote!!!!! change is coming
We'll vote, just not for you.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#271 Jul 22, 2013
Mike Weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good question.
1st question I am nothing like Tommy in a way I think about the question before I answer it I don't think he does.
2nd question I do not need to sugar coat anything just ask me I will tell you.
No one is coaching me to say what they want to here I'm just trying to make this city a better place.
The old saying is THINK LONG THINK WRONG.. Your first thought is a lot of the times the right thought.

Look at the ones elected now they thought alot to put us in this mess we are in now.I think they put a lot of thought of how it would best serve them and not the city.

I nicknamed your brother bulldog while coaching him in baseball.For the simple reason when he set his mind to something he got it done.
I moved him 3 times in 3 years and every year he made the ALL-STAR team every year
Nus

Saint Marys, GA

#272 Jul 22, 2013
St. Marys is now a basket case Osprey Cove gang has destroyed it. Now you sons uh bitches can fix it. No one in there right mind will run. It is in to bad a shape to stick ones neck in the noose.

We will set on the side lines and screw up anything you start doing. Go for assholes.
Tommy Weaver

Kingsland, GA

#273 Jul 22, 2013
I disagree Nus if we could get 5 up there without a personal agenda and only what is best for city as whole. Problems can be fixed. Our biggest problem is debt and crooks in office
Mike Weaver

Kingsland, GA

#274 Jul 22, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
The old saying is THINK LONG THINK WRONG.. Your first thought is a lot of the times the right thought.
Look at the ones elected now they thought alot to put us in this mess we are in now.I think they put a lot of thought of how it would best serve them and not the city.
I nicknamed your brother bulldog while coaching him in baseball.For the simple reason when he set his mind to something he got it done.
I moved him 3 times in 3 years and every year he made the ALL-STAR team every year
bulldog is a good name for him
his family calls him bull headed just saying
Mike Weaver

Kingsland, GA

#275 Jul 22, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll vote, just not for you.
thank you for your support.
Grin

Saint Marys, GA

#276 Jul 22, 2013
Need to clean this thread up and get someone to run against the cove. Can't let them get it without a fight.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#277 Jul 23, 2013
Mike Weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
bulldog is a good name for him
his family calls him bull headed just saying
Hw was a hell of a baseball player. Bull headed is right. He had to of got that from Mrs.Betty.I remember 1 time the county was going to call a game off because the grass was to high and could not afford to cut it. That morning your mom and family was cutting Sweet Water Park
with a push mower.

She fixed the problem without help. What your family calls bull headed. I call it NO EXCUSES
Skinner

Kingsland, GA

#278 Jul 23, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hw was a hell of a baseball player. Bull headed is right. He had to of got that from Mrs.Betty.I remember 1 time the county was going to call a game off because the grass was to high and could not afford to cut it. That morning your mom and family was cutting Sweet Water Park
with a push mower.
She fixed the problem without help. What your family calls bull headed. I call it NO EXCUSES
I wouldn't vote for Mike Weaver if his whole family came out and cut all the city owned grass in St. Marys.

Remember, he wants to close the boat ramp at the city park. He's nuttier than a Rolf's pecan roll
anon

Kingsland, GA

#279 Jul 23, 2013
I don't know Mike that well but if he was anything like Tommy. I could of got him a lot of the black votes . He seems to say he is the other ways of bulldog so I will not vote for him. Mike you may want to go take osprey cove ass kissing lessons. You will not get the black votes. Remember I coached for 11 years baseball and football. You should know the contacts we can have
Mike Weaver

Kingsland, GA

#280 Jul 23, 2013
anon wrote:
I don't know Mike that well but if he was anything like Tommy. I could of got him a lot of the black votes . He seems to say he is the other ways of bulldog so I will not vote for him. Mike you may want to go take osprey cove ass kissing lessons. You will not get the black votes. Remember I coached for 11 years baseball and football. You should know the contacts we can have
I don't think I ask for the black vote, you see I don't play the race card. The only race I think about is the human race it's not a black or white thing.
Mike Weaver

Kingsland, GA

#281 Jul 23, 2013
Skinner wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't vote for Mike Weaver if his whole family came out and cut all the city owned grass in St. Marys.
Remember, he wants to close the boat ramp at the city park. He's nuttier than a Rolf's pecan roll
If you need me to I will come cut your weeds, see I'm not afraid to work.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#282 Jul 23, 2013
Mike Weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need me to I will come cut your weeds, see I'm not afraid to work.
Shine my running shoes?
bright spot

Saint Marys, GA

#283 Jul 23, 2013
no need Jay is going to roll right into office. I for one would welcome someone that would give these people in office hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min rename 55,799
Candidates must kiss Mother Earth Kearn's Green... 39 min TruthAsWeKnowIt 14
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr Just a Thought 2,058
Atlanta rappers lose freestyle battle to woman,... 7 hr LonePalm 1
Clueless Republicans again 8 hr LonePalm Sux 6
Early voting press release. 9 hr LonePalm 5
US Troops Do not want to go to Ebola Africa 9 hr Dismantled 14
Moreno billboard on Kings Bay Rd over Shooters. 9 hr David 28
•••
•••
•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••
•••
•••