Just a few 1/5/2013 gun shootings & d...

Just a few 1/5/2013 gun shootings & deaths

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Vet

Herndon, PA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Get the guns out of our communities! Shootings and deaths such as these happen every single day! Enough is enough!

Brooklyn, N.Y.-- A 34-year-old man in a diner this morning was shot and killed about 5 a.m. He got into a dispute with another man, who pulled out a gun and shot the victim in the abdomen.

Queens, N.Y.-- A 36-year-old man was shot several times in the torso during a brawl outside a bar around 3:30 a.m. Sunday. He was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Montgomery, Ala.-- A 21-year-old man attending a birthday party is dead after he was shot multiple times about 1:43 a.m. Saturday. He and another man had been arguing at the party when the man pulled out a gun and shot him.

Jacksonville, Fla.-- Several people were in an apartment about 7 p.m. Saturday when a woman believed in her 20s was shot and killed.

Detroit, Mich.-- An 18-year-old man was shot and killed 9:50 p.m. Friday while walking on the city’s east side. Shots were fired after he was approached by two suspects.

New Orleans, La.-- A 25-year man was found lying on a street with multiple gunshot wounds about 1 a.m. this morning. He was pronounced dead on the scene.

Jersey City, N.J.-- A Jersey City woman in her 30s and the mother of a new baby girl was shot in the stomach this afternoon while sitting by her bedroom window in an apartment complex. A neighbor heard eight shots outside the building. The woman was rushed to a near by hospital.

Macon, Ga.-- A juvenile male was shot in the arm while at an outdoor basketball court around 2:03 p.m. Saturday.

This. And. More. Every. Single. Day.

Support. Gun. Control. And. Regulations. Now.
Wake up

Herndon, PA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Ban assault weapons, Don't Ban assault weapons. Put Armed Guards in schools/ Don't Put Armed guards in schools. Let me put this in context for everyone. If you live in Camden County the fact that the school board took away school bus routes for children within 1 mile "as the crow flies" of the school should be your focus. Crows fly over marshes, ponds lakes rivers, the fly thru wooded areas and all kinds of places our kids don't walk. They also fly over LOTS of roads that dont have sidewalks. So I can't recall any assault weapon attacks have happened here in Camden county but I damn sure remember that poor little girl that was beat, raped, mutilated and murdered walking home from school.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/Man-Pleads-Guilt...
anon

Herndon, PA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Kill em all, let god sort em out.

Get some.

How do you shoot running women and kids? You just don't lead them as much....
ComeAndTakeThem

Herndon, PA

#4 Jan 6, 2013
I remember her to, They better keep that piece of trash locked up.

And on gun control, You useful idiots have fun living like slaves.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Note that "Vet" (I'll bet) was not able to find a single incident involving a "victim" who clearly needed killing by an intended victim.
anon

Herndon, PA

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Note that "Vet" (I'll bet) was not able to find a single incident involving a "victim" who clearly needed killing by an intended victim.
go ahead turd sack, list all the victims who "needed killing" since the first of the year. ain't like your tired ass has got anything better to do. skip the woman in loganville you already posted/bragged about. come on, lets see what you got. i say you'll have shit. perps being shot is rare story.
Anon

Fpo, AP

#7 Jan 7, 2013
While you are at it, ban cars, alcohol, spoons and many other things!! They cause many more deaths daily then guns. I say spoons due to the obesity and related illnesses that cause death. Just in case you cannot figure it out, Your logic is not there.

Since: Oct 12

Herndon, PA

#8 Jan 7, 2013
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/a...

Didn't hear much about this in the media.

I guess if it doesn't help them make their point, it's not part of the discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump UN Speech 3 hr Smelly Nuts 12
Camden County, Georgia 3 hr anon 5
How government works 4 hr Real Deal 1
topix censor alert 5 hr HSE 8
Hey Jay! 7 hr Jorges top 3
While it's already down 12 hr Say What 13
News Much of St. Marys still in the dark Mon Roberta1 3

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance