Nederland becomes 3rd Colo. city to decriminalizes marijuana

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR

Voters in a Colorado foothills town have made it the third municipality to decriminalize pot possession.
Comments
1 - 20 of 46 Comments Last updated May 24, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
boulder is a joke

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 7, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

In a related story: Doritos have been flying off of the shelves in Nederland- record sales. Has anyone noticed how bad those Nederland mountain people smell---seriously are there no showers in Nederland?
Angel Wings

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What a surprise!!!
Isn't Netherland were old burned out hippies from Boulder and around Colorado go to veg-out and then die?
Not even the Patchouli oil and burning incencse kills the combined smell of BO and stale cannabis smoke.
DTC

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 7, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Angel Wings wrote:
What a surprise!!!
Isn't Netherland were old burned out hippies from Boulder and around Colorado go to veg-out and then die?
Not even the Patchouli oil and burning incencse kills the combined smell of BO and stale cannabis smoke.
It could be worse, it could be filled with warped thinking religious freaks.
Stop the Hate

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 7, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Keep your small minded blog comments to yourself. We don't want or need your negativity. How does our law hurt any of you uptight people. Stop being in denial and live in the 21st century please. More freedoms = less government. Unless of course you are a bunch of Commie Marxists seeking government control in every aspect of our lives? Go back to your narrow viewed lives, but please leave us alone to live ours the way we have voted.
Angel has clipped wings

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 7, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I bet someone in your family or a friend has a alcohol problem. I also am willing to bet you know absolutly nobody who has a marijuana problem(someone who got a DUI, loss of work, 12 step, ect...)
Don't forget to stop off at the pup.. grab a drink or two and head home. BTW.. you did park your car at the pub? right? HIPOCRITE!!!!!!
Doug

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Its funny with the leagalization of marijuana slowly coming after the public/gov. outcry I against smoking tobacco I guess americans cant give up smoking, just need to find something that is socialy exceptble to smoke. But what will the government do to protect us against 2nd hand pot smoke
NoBama

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 7, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I also think we should legalize heroin, cocaine, meth, and any and all drugs....lets have one hell of a party. Now that Obama is in office none of us needs to work anymore, Obama will provide. The ironic thing is that most of the dopers that want to legalize weed and use the, " More freedoms=less government" slogan are the same stupid people that voted for Obama-- the Socialist President.

Since: Mar 10

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 8, 2010
 
smokem peace pipe kemmo sombe........
Legalize now

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

"Nobama" your a racist and lowest form of life on the planet. Your logic is that of a lost soul and pi#$ed off republican. Get over it.. or move out of the country that my family has fought for. The voting system works in the USA and you obviously live in your own world. Under your mentallity or intelligence we should ban coffee, sugar, fat, soda, energy drinks, ect. Your a tool with a narrow window of thought. Get a life or move to somewhere where you can have your way. And dont say the USA.. because you obviously are not happy here.
news crier

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

People Get Ready!! It's coming to a corner near you! It will be legal here soon for EVERYBODY!! Hopefully all the uptight, jerkoff neocons move to Texas after it's legalized.

BTW, neocons, Texas is a great place to hide out if you have a big weird church or just big weird ideas. They actually want you guys there.
Legalize now

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

"news crier" lol... thats so true...
freethought

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 8, 2010
 
No bias in the media? Just look at that photo! They never show people puking from overdrinking for DUI stories. But that happens, too.
Angel Wings

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DTC wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be worse, it could be filled with warped thinking religious freaks.
It's funny to watch the potheads get all bent out of shape because someone tells the truth about Netherland and burnt out potheads like they will be some day.
Tell that to your fellow pothead who is trying to get the legal use of pot because he claims it;'s his "religion".

Your hissy fit filled posts only proved that Dopes usr Dope! Your in a Fog without a clue!
I love to yank your chains and rattle your cages!!
ROFLMAO!!
:)
news crier

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Angel Wings, please stop indescriminately attacking us benign cannabis users and focus of preventing some of those pedophiles in your church from hurting more children. Cannabis doesn't rape little children, churchies do.
Legalize now

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

"Angel wings" just admit it, your a angry troll. You must really know everyone in the town to make those comments. I know atleast 3 very well to due musicians, 2 very well off business owners, and 1 partridge in a pear tree...
Angel Wings

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

news crier wrote:
Angel Wings, please stop indescriminately attacking us benign cannabis users and focus of preventing some of those pedophiles in your church from hurting more children. Cannabis doesn't rape little children, churchies do.
Ha! Ha!,
You potheads are about as benign has brain eaten away with cancer! I'm not Catholic so their goes your argument. Stoners are sure out of touch with reality and make moronic assumsions because they have all those dead brain cells in the region of the brain that deals with cognizant thought and you are in denial about they harm of their beloved drug of choice on the white brain matter.

Your brain waves are shot! That was a simple and feeble minded attempt to get back at me. Quite amusing and interesting to watch the workings of a brain damaged by marijuana.
Pedohiles are also booze and drug abusers like you. That's how they try to lure and incapacitate kids into doing what they want.
Try again when you come down after hitting the bong so early in the day!
LOL :)
Angel Wings

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Legalize now wrote:
"Angel wings" just admit it, your a angry troll. You must really know everyone in the town to make those comments. I know atleast 3 very well to due musicians, 2 very well off business owners, and 1 partridge in a pear tree...
Making fun of you potheads makes me extremely 'Happy"! I don't have to know everyone in town to make these comments. Those people you mentioned would be twice as good and rich if they weren't under the influence. But they won't be if the keep fooling around with drugs. Usually their personal lives are mess regardless of how much money or success they have. Just look at guys like Michael Jackson, and the kid stars dying out in Hollywood. Seems like most in show business started out with pot and booze and ended up on worse drugs and in rehab or dead.
That's the road you are on fella.
Pendijo

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 8, 2010
 
How about Cocaine.In Miami Cocaine is the drug of preference.
NoBama

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Legalize now--
You are the typical lib pothead that I am speaking about. I find it funny that because I speak the truth about Obama, this makes me a racist. I hate to break the news to you but I am a Black American. Obama is terrible for this Country and he is terrible for my people. I just love to get on these chats and speak the truth about Obama, the libs always come back at me that I am a racist, but little do they know I am much blacker than Obama. I am a well educated black american and Obama does nothing but attempt to make all americans dependent on the government, this is called socialism. Legalize now- you are the most angry pothead I have encountered in a long time. I hope this DRUG is never legalized, mostly just because that would piss you and all of your pothead friends off!
Angel Wings

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pendijo wrote:
How about Cocaine.In Miami Cocaine is the drug of preference.
That's right! These pothead "yahoos" will graduate to El "Yeyo" and other drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Mary's Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Mary's People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Mary's News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Mary's
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••