Doctor says gender the reason she los...

Doctor says gender the reason she lost her practice in Junction

There are 3 comments on the The Daily Sentinel story from Feb 2, 2009, titled Doctor says gender the reason she lost her practice in Junction. In it, The Daily Sentinel reports that:

A former Grand Junction anesthesiologist is suing Community Hospital, saying that she lost her practice there because she is a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Sentinel.

bill

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Feb 14, 2009
Women rarely make good anesthesiologists or any other type of doctor. They bring too much drama to work.
mojo

Englewood, CO

#2 Aug 2, 2009
OK ladies - take your rolling Pin's to'im!!!!

“Hunting Terrorists!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 7, 2009
bill wrote:
Women rarely make good anesthesiologists or any other type of doctor. They bring too much drama to work.
LOL...but you are just plain dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Mary's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukrainian Ambassador Andriy Shevchenko Jun 16 Weird Al Yanakovitch 1
urgent loan needed apply (Mar '13) Mar '16 Brenda 11
News Darth Vader teams up with Jedi to teach kids th... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
News Fraser Institute Rankings Spotlight Top 10 Fast... (Mar '14) Mar '14 HDSB 1
News Syrian rebels enter Christian village near capital (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jude 3
News In China, students prep for Canada with a B.C. ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 pug 1
i just want to cry (Jan '11) Jun '13 Dave1888 3

St. Mary's Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Mary's Mortgages