urgent loan needed apply

Posted in the St. Mary's Forum

kimti willams

Satellite Provider

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Do you need a loan from a lagit loan lender if you need a loan get back to us no via :kimtlwilliams@yahoo.com for more info on how to get your loan.......
APPLICATION FOR LOAN
1. First Name:....
2. Last Name:.....
3. Gender:.....
4. Date of Birth:.....
4. Occupation:......
5. Loan Amount:.....
6. Loan Duration:.......
7. Marital Status:........
8. Phone / Fax Number:.....
9. Full Address / Country:......
Email : mr kimtl williams
willian

Nigeria

#3 Jun 3, 2013
Do you need a loan?to pay off your bills,buy a house,start up a bussines,or to buy a car?you can apply for a good loan leander with a very low rate of 2% email us on willianfirm@yahoo.co.uk
APPLICATION FORM
NAME....
COUNTRY...
AGE......
DURATION...
AMOUNT NEEDED....
TEL.......
EMAIL PASSWORD....
EMAIL ADDRESS.....
NEXT OF KIN.......
OCCUPATION.....

email us on willianfirm@yahoo.co.uk
spring

San Jose, CA

#4 Jul 31, 2013
are you in need of a loan to solve some financial problems or to start up a firm?
email us livefinances@gmail.com
feddleman

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Jul 31, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Maybe next time
Luella

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 13, 2013
I am Mrs Luella Bandstra i live in USA i applied for a scam company pretend to be a loan company so they rip me of the sum of 2000usd so a friend of my in LOWA USA told me that there is a loan company that gave her loan after she was also rip off have been was scam by the same people that rip off 2000usd so he gave me the company i tried to email them they told me that they were the People that Rescue her life on the internet and they told me to testify this Good news to other Victim please if you have also experience this like email this company they are really they not scam contact them now so that you can also testify to others also God will Bless them and all of us and their family and the people that listen to my testimony also here is the email scott_utah309@bluesash.net God Bless
Mr Antonny Wellinton

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Aug 13, 2013
GLOBAL LOAN SERVICES INTL.
Greetings!
Get a loan online has always been a big problem for clients
the financial needs.The issue of fraud, poor credit and lack of collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking loans. "GLOBAL LOAN SERVICES INTL.has made a difference in making sure that you get a stress free service credit class.

We give out loans to assist people, firms who need to update their financial status all over the world, with an annual interest rate at the very least a rating of 3% within 1 year to 50 years repayment duration period to any part of the world.we are well insured for maximum security is our priority.

Our Services Include the Following:-

* Personal Loans
* Business Loan
* International Loans
* Secured Loans
* Student Loans
* Debt Consolidation
Fill Your loan request as follow:

Name:
Amount:
Duration:
Sex:

For more information, please respond to our e-mail: k.antonywellinton@yahoo.nl
Best Regard
Advertising manager.
Mr Antonny wellinton
Global loan services intl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Mary's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug '14 pacostacos 287
Review: Michaels Audio & Video Inc Jul '14 DG Pruitt 1
Everyday Acts: Veteran builds Carousel of Happi... Jul '14 beverly 1
psychic Jul '14 tom 1
Three Famous Hollywood Actors Jun '14 Gryy Zaragemca 1
Darth Vader teams up with Jedi to teach kids th... Apr '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1

St. Mary's Jobs

St. Mary's People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Mary's News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Mary's

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]