Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95204 Feb 15, 2014
I OWN YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why Dawg makes the comments he makes. He knows it is true. He has already admitted in the past to Goebells being one of his heroes. Dawg hates America. He is one of these people that wants to see it destroyed. There is no other reason for the way he acts.
I think you are speaking of yourselves and your extremist right-wing "Tea Party."

Nobody is buying your comments, because everyone knows they are lies. You only delude yourselves.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95205 Feb 15, 2014
I OWN YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you took old two faced CB to the woodshed last night. Typical that he tucked tail and ran after you called him out on hypocritical whining. He is just another typical Libturd floating around in the Democrat sewer.
More of "Vienna" 's stock-in-trade: vulgarity. No wonder responsible conservatives are distancing themselves from you "Tea Partiers."

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95206 Feb 15, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The DHS does not but ammo for our military
The FBI does not buy ammo for our military.
The CIA does not buy ammo for out military.
The DEA does not buy ammo for our military.
The Pentagon buys our military's ammo supply.
Quit making excuses and trying to justify things.
Right!!!! They are buying all this ammo for lead smelting in China. Now I've heard everything. Are you getting paid by someone to try and spread this nonsense or are you just naturally naive and really believe this garbage?
Are you confused on post I did not say who didn't buy ammo? I was referring to America and their use of ammo.

Jeesscch, you're quite the delusionary one arn't you? I didn't say China was buying "all this ammo for lead smelting" now did I?

I'd wager you didn't even research concerning where America is sending all its mined lead {Doe Run Lead Mines} for smelting.

You are a perfect example of a con-servative always looking for some conspiracy to blame on America. OOOOHHH NOOOO, THEY ARE TAKING ALL OUR GUNS AWAY AND >THEY {?}< ARE GOING TO PUT US ALL IN DEATH CAMPS!

Who are they? President Obama himself?

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95207 Feb 15, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
He certainly is acting like one. I got a pen and a phone and I will do whatever I want like change a law 39 times even though I don't have the authority to do so.
Obama has dismissed over 200 top Generals from our military. Why? That's a rhetorical question. Who else in history has purged the military? Let me give you a hint; Stalin, Hitler, Castro, Mao. Do you need me to spell it out further for you?
UUUhhh, you might check the >>>>>>republ ican outlook on military spending on post WW2.<<<<<< << Especially President Eisenhower and his views on unlimited military spending.

Did the republicans turn into "Stalin, Hitler, Castro and Mao rulers?

So are you another con with a urban legend conspiracy theory "President Obama is going to fire all military leaders where only privates will be left"!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95208 Feb 15, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you say is in defense of this imperial President. Just because you don't come out and say "Obama blah blah blah" doesn't mean you're not defending. You attack everyone who criticizes or questions him. That's the same thing. Just because you do it in a round about way (Bush this Bush that etc etc) doesn't mean it's not seen for what it is.
It is funny that you are getting defensive when you think someone is accusing you of saying something you didn't say when that is all you have done tonight staring with your ignorant comments about hating the military when no one said any such thing. It seems you can dish it out but you cry like a baby when you can't take it.
Anyhow, have a great night. I have to be up at 5 in the morning so I am hitting the sack. Curious though, is it hard for you to sleep with your head buried in the sand?
So with your second sentence is that what is commonly known as "eating crow"?

I asked you where I defended President Obama which you could not do. So then you state where I meant something else. Hhhmmm so if I say it's cloudy you can say well you meant the sun was actually shinning? See how that works?

I realize you will not answer this question because I have asked you and others on numerous times to no avail.

Who is President Obama going to "lean" on to help with his overthrow of the American life style?

I'll wait.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95209 Feb 15, 2014
I OWN YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm amazed at how fast you can go from zero to stupid. You're almost as fast as Yellow Mutt.
You most definitely are "amazed" quite easily arn't you?

It "amazes" me how you never use any comments based on facts or figures, just petty little childish retorts.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95210 Feb 15, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Are you confused on post I did not say who didn't buy ammo? I was referring to America and their use of ammo.
Jeesscch, you're quite the delusionary one arn't you? I didn't say China was buying "all this ammo for lead smelting" now did I?
I'd wager you didn't even research concerning where America is sending all its mined lead {Doe Run Lead Mines} for smelting.
You are a perfect example of a con-servative always looking for some conspiracy to blame on America. OOOOHHH NOOOO, THEY ARE TAKING ALL OUR GUNS AWAY AND >THEY {?}< ARE GOING TO PUT US ALL IN DEATH CAMPS!
Who are they? President Obama himself?
I think it is you that is confused. I said, and I quote, "Why don't you try actually engaging him in a conversation about what he ACTUALLY posted and give your reason as to why the Obama admin, mainly their DHS, has been buying millions upon millions of rounds of ammunition over the past 3 years. What the hell do they need it for? They claim it is for "training" and yet they have bought more ammunition then the CIA, FBI, DEA, and DHS combined would use in a hundred years of training. You don't find that odd?"

To which you replied, implying it was being bought for the military, "Have you considered how many rounds our military uses everyday for training? Have you considered how many rounds our military uses everyday in the war theaters?"

I replied with, "The DHS does not buy ammo for our military. The FBI does not buy ammo for our military. The CIA does not buy ammo for out military. The DEA does not buy ammo for our military. The Pentagon buys our military's ammo supply.".

So I don't what the hell you are rambling about today but clearly you forgot what was said. Don't blame me for your inability to keep up with a conversation from day to day.

Next; I said in the same post as my comment as to who doesn't buy ammo for our military "Right!!!! They are buying all this ammo for lead smelting in China. Now I've heard everything. Are you getting paid by someone to try and spread this nonsense or are you just naturally naïve and really believe this garbage?"

Nowhere in there did I say you said China was buying all this ammo. You really should develop the habit of going back reading posts again. It is obvious you have a memory issue. On top of that, what does our mined lead have to do with anything? Certainly not the DHS buying hundreds of millions of rounds of ammo. I'm surprised you didn't mention Clinton and his Monica BJ.

Not to mention for someone whose last post last night was whining about being accused of saying something you didn't say you sure do have a habit of accusing others of saying things they never said. You started it last night with your first post and have continued it ever since.

You are the perfect example of a Liberal with his head buried in the sand who can't comprehend what he reads, forgets what was said, and accuses others of saying things they didn't say while you whine about people doing it to you.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95211 Feb 15, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>So with your second sentence is that what is commonly known as "eating crow"?
I asked you where I defended President Obama which you could not do. So then you state where I meant something else. Hhhmmm so if I say it's cloudy you can say well you meant the sun was actually shinning? See how that works?
I realize you will not answer this question because I have asked you and others on numerous times to no avail.
Who is President Obama going to "lean" on to help with his overthrow of the American life style?
I'll wait.
I said "everything you say is in defense of Obama". What do you want me to do, quote every post you have made? It would be much easier for you to show one place where you have ACTUALLY criticized Obama or held him accountable for things that happen under his administration. It will take you all of one second to come up with that since there are no posts that exist. When the subject comes up about Obama you instantly go into your "Blame Bush mode" that somehow ends up with you rambling about Bill and Monica. It will take you all of one second to come up with that since there are no posts that exist.

Maybe you should take a break and come back when you calm down. This temper tantrum of yours is very childish. I'll check later tonight to see if you have had enough time to calm down and are able to actually stay on subject, talk about what has actually been said and not your made up garbage, and are ready to act like an adult. I know that is asking a lot, Liberals have a hard time actually engaging in adult debate. Don't need to look any further then the 4 Liberals here, Dawg, The St Louis poster, ChilliJ, and you to see just how true that is.
tim

Saint Louis, MO

#95212 Feb 15, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR propaganda is "THE SAME AS" that of Hitler's regime, which, if you had been educated, you should know that Hitler's regime WAS Nazi Germany. Whether you realize it or not, you follow the rules laid down by Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Propaganda Minister:
"Pick a lie, and REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT!"
Your comments have little to do with the truth. They are all taken from the "Tea Partiers Talking Points."
Your problems are that you lost the last elections, and you are going to continue to lose elections. No thinking voters, except for your deluded "Tea Party" cult, are going to vote for your extremist right-wing ideals. No liberal will. No moderate conservative will. With your frontal assaults on the US economy and the US government, you will continue to alienate voters who are already seeing and realizing what you are.
You may be wasting your time trying to convince these guy because another thing big daddy Joseph Goebbels said was:“All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.” I think you may have found the least intelligent ones.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95213 Feb 15, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
America is still STANDING TALL, well above the level of your sewer politics.
You "Tea Partiers" are LOSERS. Always WERE. Always WILL BE. Now, voters realize how backward and ignorant you are, and the reasons that your terrorism will not work, when you attempt to hold the US government hostage to your political dogma.
In a democracy, the majority wins -- not the strident terroristic minority, who are all upset because they lost elections, and will continue to lose elections because they are powerless. The word is out.
Excellent Post...right to the heart of the situation

DAWG you make me PROUD TO BE A LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE AMERICAN

GAME POINT
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95214 Feb 15, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>UUUhhh, you might check the >>>>>>republ ican outlook on military spending on post WW2.<<<<<< << Especially President Eisenhower and his views on unlimited military spending.
Did the republicans turn into "Stalin, Hitler, Castro and Mao rulers?
So are you another con with a urban legend conspiracy theory "President Obama is going to fire all military leaders where only privates will be left"!
EXCELLENT POST

You just OWNED OWNEDIrishman!

Good Job
GAME POINT

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#95215 Feb 15, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>So with your second sentence is that what is commonly known as "eating crow"?
I asked you where I defended President Obama which you could not do. So then you state where I meant something else. Hhhmmm so if I say it's cloudy you can say well you meant the sun was actually shinning? See how that works?
I realize you will not answer this question because I have asked you and others on numerous times to no avail.
Who is President Obama going to "lean" on to help with his overthrow of the American life style?
I'll wait.
It frequently pegs my irony detector to read CON gray box posters here, whining here. Their constant whine is that all non-CONs here don't say enough negative things about our POTUS. Since they have, for all purposes, nothing positive to say about him, their whiny insistance that only DEMs and MODs are biased has always struck me as being funny, hypocritical and ironic.

CONs obviously believe that us non-CONs should: "Do what CONs say, not what CONs do!"

Pathetic, huh? Welcome! Keep posting!
Norton

Chillicothe, MO

#95216 Feb 15, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
America is still STANDING TALL, well above the level of your sewer politics.
You "Tea Partiers" are LOSERS. Always WERE. Always WILL BE. Now, voters realize how backward and ignorant you are, and the reasons that your terrorism will not work, when you attempt to hold the US government hostage to your political dogma.
In a democracy, the majority wins -- not the strident terroristic minority, who are all upset because they lost elections, and will continue to lose elections because they are powerless. The word is out.
America is not standing tall like it used to. People have become too busy, too ignorant and too lazy to understand what is happening to this country. They are too busy with their nose stuck in all the new technology and playtoys, and important things that will affect their life and their children's lives are just passing them by. One day when it is too late.........they will wake up and wonder what happened! Honestly, people are getting dumber and dumber. There's a few in Washington!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS!
guest12

United States

#95217 Feb 15, 2014
Washington is full of dumb ass people! Vote the demócrats out of office!!!!!!!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95218 Feb 15, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Are you confused on post I did not say who didn't buy ammo? I was referring to America and their use of ammo.
Jeesscch, you're quite the delusionary one arn't you? I didn't say China was buying "all this ammo for lead smelting" now did I?
I'd wager you didn't even research concerning where America is sending all its mined lead {Doe Run Lead Mines} for smelting.
You are a perfect example of a con-servative always looking for some conspiracy to blame on America. OOOOHHH NOOOO, THEY ARE TAKING ALL OUR GUNS AWAY AND >THEY {?}< ARE GOING TO PUT US ALL IN DEATH CAMPS!
Who are they? President Obama himself?
Apparently, "OneIrishMan" thinks that China would buy ammunition merely to "smelt" the lead! That would result in rather expensive lead!

That shows us how clueless some of these "Tea Partiers" are.
CHILLIJ the WHINY B1TCH

United States

#95219 Feb 15, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>It frequently pegs my irony detector to read CON gray box posters here, whining here. Their constant whine is that all non-CONs here don't say enough negative things about our POTUS. Since they have, for all purposes, nothing positive to say about him, their whiny insistance that only DEMs and MODs are biased has always struck me as being funny, hypocritical and ironic.

CONs obviously believe that us non-CONs should: "Do what CONs say, not what CONs do!"

Pathetic, huh? Welcome! Keep posting!
ROFLMAO!! Only a whiny bitch like you could whine like a bitch about other people whining when nobody is whining but you.

Keep posting whiny bitch.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95220 Feb 15, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is you that is confused. I said, and I quote, "Why don't you try actually engaging him in a conversation about what he ACTUALLY posted and give your reason as to why the Obama admin, mainly their DHS, has been buying millions upon millions of rounds of ammunition over the past 3 years. What the hell do they need it for? They claim it is for "training" and yet they have bought more ammunition then the CIA, FBI, DEA, and DHS combined would use in a hundred years of training. You don't find that odd?"
To which you replied, implying it was being bought for the military, "Have you considered how many rounds our military uses everyday for training? Have you considered how many rounds our military uses everyday in the war theaters?"
I replied with, "The DHS does not buy ammo for our military. The FBI does not buy ammo for our military. The CIA does not buy ammo for out military. The DEA does not buy ammo for our military. The Pentagon buys our military's ammo supply.".
So I don't what the hell you are rambling about today but clearly you forgot what was said. Don't blame me for your inability to keep up with a conversation from day to day.
Next; I said in the same post as my comment as to who doesn't buy ammo for our military "Right!!!! They are buying all this ammo for lead smelting in China. Now I've heard everything. Are you getting paid by someone to try and spread this nonsense or are you just naturally naïve and really believe this garbage?"
Nowhere in there did I say you said China was buying all this ammo. You really should develop the habit of going back reading posts again. It is obvious you have a memory issue. On top of that, what does our mined lead have to do with anything? Certainly not the DHS buying hundreds of millions of rounds of ammo. I'm surprised you didn't mention Clinton and his Monica BJ.
Not to mention for someone whose last post last night was whining about being accused of saying something you didn't say you sure do have a habit of accusing others of saying things they never said. You started it last night with your first post and have continued it ever since.
You are the perfect example of a Liberal with his head buried in the sand who can't comprehend what he reads, forgets what was said, and accuses others of saying things they didn't say while you whine about people doing it to you.
I suppose all these labyrinthian tunnels your have built are leading somewhere to something?

What, pray tell, IS it? Logic and brevity are not your strong suits.
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

United States

#95221 Feb 15, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, "OneIrishMan" thinks that China would buy ammunition merely to "smelt" the lead! That would result in rather expensive lead!

That shows us how clueless some of these "Tea Partiers" are.
HEY STUPID!!

Are you and CB twins or is he your other retarded kid you said you had? There is nothing in any of his posts that says any such thing. CB is the one tht brought it up and all he did was question was saying.

It's pretty pathetic that neither of you two can debate what people actually say and you have to resort to lying and making things up. Typical LibTURDS Floating around in a Libturd septic tank.

NOW SPEAK BOY SPEAK!!

I OWN YOU!!

(insert Dawgs rinse and repeat meltdown about imaginary vulgarity below)
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

United States

#95222 Feb 15, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, "OneIrishMan" thinks that China would buy ammunition merely to "smelt" the lead! That would result in rather expensive lead!

That shows us how clueless some of these "Tea Partiers" are.
Let's examine either the complete inability of both Dawg and his new buttbuddy CB to comprehend what they read or their flat out lies, you take your pick.

CB STATED...
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize America is shipping the majority of lead to China for smelting?

Why you ask? Check lead posioning around Doe Run Lead Mines.{How many homes were bought out due to lead amounts detected} China cares nothing about lead posioning to their people and especially the children where the mental and physical results are most apparent.
TO WHICH ONEIRISHMAN REPLIED....
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>Right!!!! They are buying all this ammo for lead smelting in China. Now I've heard everything. Are you getting paid by someone to try and spread this nonsense or are you just naturally naive and really believe this garbage?
There is nothing in OIM posts that says China is buying ammunition to smelt the lead. CB stated America is shipping lead to China for smelting and OIM responded by laughing at such a stupid statement and questioning what CB said.

ONCE AGAIN BUTTSNIFFER DEMOCRAT HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE.

Got to admit he is getting good....at getting caught in lies.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95223 Feb 15, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is you that is confused. I said, and I quote, "Why don't you try actually engaging him in a conversation about what he ACTUALLY posted and give your reason as to why the Obama admin, mainly their DHS, has been buying millions upon millions of rounds of ammunition over the past 3 years. What the hell do they need it for? They claim it is for "training" and yet they have bought more ammunition then the CIA, FBI, DEA, and DHS combined would use in a hundred years of training. You don't find that odd?"
To which you replied, implying it was being bought for the military, "Have you considered how many rounds our military uses everyday for training? Have you considered how many rounds our military uses everyday in the war theaters?"
I replied with, "The DHS does not buy ammo for our military. The FBI does not buy ammo for our military. The CIA does not buy ammo for out military. The DEA does not buy ammo for our military. The Pentagon buys our military's ammo supply.".
So I don't what the hell you are rambling about today but clearly you forgot what was said. Don't blame me for your inability to keep up with a conversation from day to day.
Next; I said in the same post as my comment as to who doesn't buy ammo for our military "Right!!!! They are buying all this ammo for lead smelting in China. Now I've heard everything. Are you getting paid by someone to try and spread this nonsense or are you just naturally naïve and really believe this garbage?"
Nowhere in there did I say you said China was buying all this ammo. You really should develop the habit of going back reading posts again. It is obvious you have a memory issue. On top of that, what does our mined lead have to do with anything? Certainly not the DHS buying hundreds of millions of rounds of ammo. I'm surprised you didn't mention Clinton and his Monica BJ.
Not to mention for someone whose last post last night was whining about being accused of saying something you didn't say you sure do have a habit of accusing others of saying things they never said. You started it last night with your first post and have continued it ever since.
You are the perfect example of a Liberal with his head buried in the sand who can't comprehend what he reads, forgets what was said, and accuses others of saying things they didn't say while you whine about people doing it to you.
Sorry, to long and to much rambling to read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Publics Help Needed (Aug '15) Aug '15 AllLivesMatter 1
Motorcycle Accident @ Quincy & Morganford (Jul '15) Jul '15 AllLivesMatter 1
News Menards No Longer Plans to Build in O'Fallon (Dec '12) Apr '15 For Seer 9
Nextdoor Bevo (Jul '13) Dec '14 jmareing 4
News Bevo Mill robbery investigated as a hate crime,... (Dec '14) Dec '14 lon brooks 3
News 'Hammer slaying': Zemir Begic's family gathers ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 noPD 3
News Best Place to Jog (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lafonda 3

Carondelet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carondelet Mortgages