Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#88656 Oct 9, 2013
" Yellow Dawg " Did you grow up to grow old to spend your time yapping at nobod'ys as if youre actually accomplishing a mission.

Oh wait. I suppose you are getting paid to yap to a very few eyeballs that will make no bearing on results.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88657 Oct 9, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
" Yellow Dawg " Did you grow up to grow old to spend your time yapping at nobod'ys as if youre actually accomplishing a mission.
Oh wait. I suppose you are getting paid to yap to a very few eyeballs that will make no bearing on results.
This polishes my writing skills ... which were already considerable.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88658 Oct 9, 2013
GOP All Time Low Polls wrote:
"Republican Party's Rating Plummets To 'Record Low'"
hahahahahaha
They ain't seen nothin' yet - 2014/2016 they'll look at their 2012 blowout as 'the good old days'. They're now the party of not just extremists, but extremely irresponsible too. That doesn't fly in the USA.
Hey Obama Bitch, Have you checked your master's rating lately? Appears the only one who really likes him is you...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,

The ignorant and uninformed don't show up at mid term elections, you are so screwed......America wins!!!!
GOP Destroying America

Saint Louis, MO

#88659 Oct 9, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
NFONUT ... bearing results???

Like the way you Republicans succeeding in making Obama a one term President?
Or Defunding ObamaCare? which goes on while you shut down the Government?
Or stopping Death Benifits to dead Veterans?
Or creating all those jobs you were yelling about way back in 2010?

The only thing you RNC Terrorists have accomplished...was lowering our nations credit rating...then you brazenly now want to completely DESTROY the whole worlds economy.

You're trying to do what Osama Bin Laden couldn't...Like the Taliban you Tea-Publicans are an enemies of America ... you madam are nothing but a TRAITOR!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88660 Oct 9, 2013
GOP All Time Low Polls wrote:
<quoted text>
Traitor???? You mean DAWG is a Tea-Publican????? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
OWNEDsville Like I've always said
"the only thing YOU and Republicans succeed at is failure".
YOU ARE SO DAWG-OWNED!!!!
You ae so right! The Republicans "succeed at Failure", that is why the Demoncrats own the decline of middle class America. That is why you now demonize the "Tea Party Republicans" where failure will no longer be accepted. Time for you to go see a therapist because your narcisistic views are going to be aggressively rejected.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88661 Oct 9, 2013
GOP Destroying America wrote:
<quoted text>
NFONUT ... bearing results???
Like the way you Republicans succeeding in making Obama a one term President?
Or Defunding ObamaCare? which goes on while you shut down the Government?
Or stopping Death Benifits to dead Veterans?
Or creating all those jobs you were yelling about way back in 2010?
The only thing you RNC Terrorists have accomplished...was lowering our nations credit rating...then you brazenly now want to completely DESTROY the whole worlds economy.
You're trying to do what Osama Bin Laden couldn't...Like the Taliban you Tea-Publicans are an enemies of America ... you madam are nothing but a TRAITOR!
Too late for the Tea Party Republicans to destroy America. You left wing, liberal, narcisistic Demoncrats/TRAITORS already did that.

Time is now to save America from you left wing, liberal, narcisistic Demoncrats/TRAITORS.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#88662 Oct 9, 2013
DEMOCRATS TO AMERICA: WE OWN THE GOVERNMENT!

In the current fight over the government shutdown, Republicans are simply representing the views of the American people.

Americans didn't ask for Obamacare, they don't want it, but now their insurance premiums are going through the roof, their doctors aren't accepting it, and their employers are moving them into part-time work -- or firing them -- to avoid the law's mandates.

Contrary to Obama's promises, it turns out: You can't keep your doctor, you can't keep your insurance -- you can't even keep your job. In other words, it's a typical government program, but this one wrecks your health care.

Also, the president did raise taxes on the middle class in defiance of his well-worn campaign promise not to. Indeed, Obamacare is the largest tax hike in U.S. history.

Among the other changes effected by this law are:

-- Obamacare will allow insurers to charge 50 percent higher premiums for smokers, but prohibits insurers from increasing premiums for those with HIV/AIDS.

-- Nationally, Obamacare will increase men's individual insurance premiums by an average of 99 percent and women's by 62 percent. In North Carolina, for example, individual insurance premiums will triple for women and quadruple for men.

-- Health plans valued at $27,500 or more for a family of four will be taxed at a rate of 40 percent.

-- No doctors who went to an American medical school will be accepting Obamacare.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2013-10-09....

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#88664 Oct 9, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's recession? More like Pelozie, Ried and Barney Franks you moron. Bush was a Lame Duck you stupid Obama Bitch.
Thanks for confirming in your post below that you have no clue how our economy works. You believe that they flip a switch between POTUS Administrations and that's how budgets work? No. During the POTUS' first year in office, the government operated on Bush 43's budget and paid on Bush 43's $5 Trillion in Deficits. Also, Reagan ran up a $5 Trillion Deficit of his own on which we've been paying interest upon interest for 50 years now. Educate yourself, angry, clueless COM mutt!
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88665 Oct 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again, editing my posts. Typical "Tea Party" shill.
There you go with another paranoid delusion that people are editing your posts. Nobody is editing your posts Dawg. Take off your tin foil hat before you start thinking people are using micro waves to communicate with you. You are never going to get out of that hospital if you keep having these delusions.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88666 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>Sorry, "OWNEDSville"! As a "wannabee" Perry Mason, you failed the bar exam!

(I meant the exam taken by lawyers, not where you meet with your redneck friends. You "ace" that "exam" nightly.)
And yet you offer absolutely nothing to disprove what I said. Just a meaningless insult from a meaningless dumbass. Once again you prove you are nothing but a joke. Even throwing in one of your gay references. Are you starting to bond with your St Louis retard son? Going to start sharing in his obsession of making constant references to you alls sex life?

Speaking of your gay sex life, I see you let your boyfriend ChilliJ come up for wit and make another one of his worthless posts. Good for you!!!!
Unhappy American

Chula, MO

#88667 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
... and ANOTHER "Tea Partier" fails at using the Internet.
Wrong again. Proud Christian Conservative. If you failed to find it you're the idiot.
SnuffAGlobalist

Harviell, MO

#88668 Oct 9, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88669 Oct 9, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming in your post below that you have no clue how our economy works. You believe that they flip a switch between POTUS Administrations and that's how budgets work? No. During the POTUS' first year in office, the government operated on Bush 43's budget and paid on Bush 43's $5 Trillion in Deficits. Also, Reagan ran up a $5 Trillion Deficit of his own on which we've been paying interest upon interest for 50 years now. Educate yourself, angry, clueless COM mutt!
Don't even bring up debt you clueless Obama Bitch,

Your master has exceeded all presidents combined with debt and destruction to the middle class.

What at we at now stupid??? 17 Trillion and counting!!! And the middle class hasn't benefitted from one dime.

You must be one of the Demoncrat's uninformed and uneducated voters.

FYI: You'll need an ID in the next election.ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#88670 Oct 9, 2013
St Louis 6 BEATS Pittsburg 1

Yet another Pennet Win from...
the Bright BLUE PPROGRESSIVE UNIONIZED DEMOCRATIC Economic and Cultural Metropolis of Missouri
OWNEDsville the HOMO

Saint Louis, MO

#88671 Oct 9, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you offer absolutely nothing to disprove what I said. Just a meaningless insult from a meaningless dumbass. Once again you prove you are nothing but a joke. Even throwing in one of your gay references. Are you starting to bond with your St Louis retard son? Going to start sharing in his obsession of making constant references to you alls sex life?
Speaking of your gay sex life, I see you let your boyfriend ChilliJ come up for wit and make another one of his worthless posts. Good for you!!!!
Marcus "OWNEDsville" Bachmann

You really can stop trying to prove what a disturbed angry and sad homosexual loser you are...EVERYONE ON TOPIX KNOWS THAT!!!!!!!!

WE OWN YOU!!!!
ROLMFAO
GOP The Party of SATAN

Saint Louis, MO

#88672 Oct 9, 2013
Unhappy American wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again. Proud Christian Conservative. If you failed to find it you're the idiot.
Christian Conservative = Agent of SATAN
The End of Days For GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#88673 Oct 9, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
In the current fight over the government shutdown, Republicans are simply representing the views of the American people.
Americans didn't ask for Obamacare, they don't want it, but now their insurance premiums are going through the roof, their doctors aren't accepting it, and their employers are moving them into part-time work -- or firing them -- to avoid the law's mandates.
Contrary to Obama's promises, it turns out: You can't keep your doctor, you can't keep your insurance -- you can't even keep your job. In other words, it's a typical government program, but this one wrecks your health care.
Also, the president did raise taxes on the middle class in defiance of his well-worn campaign promise not to. Indeed, Obamacare is the largest tax hike in U.S. history.
Among the other changes effected by this law are:
-- Obamacare will allow insurers to charge 50 percent higher premiums for smokers, but prohibits insurers from increasing premiums for those with HIV/AIDS.
-- Nationally, Obamacare will increase men's individual insurance premiums by an average of 99 percent and women's by 62 percent. In North Carolina, for example, individual insurance premiums will triple for women and quadruple for men.
-- Health plans valued at $27,500 or more for a family of four will be taxed at a rate of 40 percent.
-- No doctors who went to an American medical school will be accepting Obamacare.
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2013-10-09....
I do hope these CONS kept that big banner from the 2012 GOP Convention. You remember that banner - don't you? We Built It......Yeah, Tea Pots, you built all this pile of B.S. and nobody is buying it....

Its so sad to see,

the GOP is now in self-induced, full-out chaos.

Ah, who am I kiddin'........

its hilarious!

ROLFAO!!!!!
LOl

Park Hills, MO

#88674 Oct 9, 2013
The End of Days For GOP wrote:
<quoted text>I do hope these CONS kept that big banner from the 2012 GOP Convention. You remember that banner - don't you? We Built It......Yeah, Tea Pots, you built all this pile of B.S. and nobody is buying it....

Its so sad to see,

the GOP is now in self-induced, full-out chaos.

Ah, who am I kiddin'........

its hilarious!

ROLFAO!!!!!
You get the award for the most uninformed, uneducated low information voter in Missouri.
Congrats!
Not Really

Saint Louis, MO

#88690 Oct 10, 2013
LOl wrote:
<quoted text>
You get the award for the most uninformed, uneducated low information voter in Missouri.
Congrats!
No to be that I'd have to be a Republican...and that won't happen...the GOP will soon be gone..LOL

You uninformed, uneducated, low information, out state hillbilly-religion, bigoted racists are destroying the GOP...Congrats!

Have a nice day
working in your corner office AKA drive-thru-window at McDonalds!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88691 Oct 10, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
http://www.anncoulter.co njob
Yeah. Ann Coulter says.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Publics Help Needed Aug 10 AllLivesMatter 1
Motorcycle Accident @ Quincy & Morganford Jul '15 AllLivesMatter 1
News Menards No Longer Plans to Build in O'Fallon (Dec '12) Apr '15 For Seer 9
Nextdoor Bevo (Jul '13) Dec '14 jmareing 4
News Bevo Mill robbery investigated as a hate crime,... (Dec '14) Dec '14 lon brooks 3
News 'Hammer slaying': Zemir Begic's family gathers ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 noPD 3
News Best Place to Jog (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lafonda 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carondelet Mortgages