Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87276 Sep 10, 2013
Libralism is crumbling wrote:
Two Countries have shown that they're tired of the liberal agenda. Australia just elected a strong Conservative Prime Minister because they were tired of being taxed to death and tired of the economic problems there. Norway just elected their first Conservative Prime Minister in 24 years. Both promised to cut taxes and straighten out the poor economies in both countries. We will be doing the same thing when we boot the Democrats out of both Houses of congress next year. We WILL be electing a Republican President as well in 2016, I don't see Hillary running.
I see Hillary running.... Running away from taking responsibility of getting 4 people killed in Benghazi.
GOP Is Going Extinct

United States

#87277 Sep 10, 2013
Two Countries have shown that they're tired of the liberal agenda. Australia just elected a strong Conservative Prime Minister because they were tired of being taxed to death and tired of the economic problems there. Norway just elected their first Conservative Prime Minister in 24 years. Both promised to cut taxes and straighten out the poor economies in both countries. We will be doing the same thing when we boot the Democrats out of both Houses of congress next year. We WILL be electing a Republican President as well in 2016, I don't see Hillary running.
Hahahahahaha ....That will only happen...if your trailer home has been dropped down in the Magical Land of Oz ...where apparently you think you are posting from...LOL !!!!

I prefer Corning over Piggott!
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter

United States

#87278 Sep 10, 2013
Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools
Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction
Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding
Didn't you post something a while ago about how certain areas of the brain control fear and that there was a marked difference between liberals and conservatives with their brain activities in these respective areas?
Reference post #87115
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/04/07/brain-s...
Didn't you also come to the conclusion that liberals are more intelligent than conservatives even though the research did not use the term intelligence but rather it stated the volumes of these two different areas were markedly increased and showed correlation between political views? The article also mentioned (and was honest in its conclusion) that it did not know if the difference in volumes was the cause of the political views or if the political viewpoint a person held caused the enlargement of these different brain areas. Are you sure that your conclusion is correct?
I can't believe anything you put to paper and pen, so to speak. Why do you hold up for someone who you know is going down the toilet? Why do you defend someone who you don't even know what their next move is going to be and keep defending them like you and he are best buds? That's just plain stupid. Jump ship and save yourself. Forget about those you defend so vigorously, they won't defend you when the time comes.
In the article it states that those with a larger ACC have the ability to tolerate uncertainty and conflict which allows them to accept more liberal views. My question to you is this, is the future more certain for you or more uncertain in your viewpoint. If it's more certain for you, then doesn't that go against your larger ACC brain theory? If greater uncertainty for you means just keep making changes till you get it right, is there a guarantee that you will ever get it right? What about the consequences of those changes in the meantime? Those have to be dealt with too you know. And not just by you, but by everyone. Seems to me that there are those that think first then act, then there are those that act first then have to re-act to what they have changed, and so on, and so on...
You know, the Democratic Party used to be for the middle class working man and at one time I could identify with them and their view points and methods, but now, they are off the reservation with the agenda they have. I just can't follow something I don't believe in.
Right ....hahahaha ...

Please, let's have more Compasionate Conservatism AKA Faith Based Disaster...that wound up with Ralph Reed, Tom Delay and Jack Abramoff "Shaking Indian Tribes Down For Christ". You've proven your the least moral people around.

Being from Missouri you RepubliTARDS "Showed Me" and madam I don't need to see anymore.

You are losing on every front...and in 2 -4 -6 -8 years you are losing on the demographics ... you're doomed ...LOL

Tthis last election was your Gettysburg( your high water mark)...the war may go on ( for a while)...but you've lost...lol!!!!

Republicans are going the way of the Confederates...and like them you deserve what's coming to you!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87279 Sep 10, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dancing Coward! I OWN YOU!!!
ROFL! Do continue these MELTDOWNs of yours. Everyone can see who owns whom. You even celebrate me in your name!_8-)

#87280 Sep 10, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention Obama Bitches; New stats are out. 17% of Americana are currently food challenged. When Obama first too office it was only 2%. Obama and his Bitches are winning--Destroying American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth.
No. It is the foot-dragging-in-lockstep Neo-CONs in Congress who oppose President Obama in everything he attempts to do -- particularly, when he proposes programs to help get the economy started.

Rush Limbaugh, your "guru," even still has a page up on his website, entitled "I Hope Obama Fails." If President Obama fails, the entire country fails, including Rush's "dittoheads" like you.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2009/01/16/...

(Ommmmmmmmm! You forgot the "Elitist" part.)

#87281 Sep 10, 2013
Ah, hahahahahahaha! Another political pundit! This time from Arkansas!_8-)

#87282 Sep 10, 2013
Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools
Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction
Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding
Didn't you post something a while ago about how certain areas of the brain control fear and that there was a marked difference between liberals and conservatives with their brain activities in these respective areas?
Reference post #87115
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/04/07/brain-s...
Didn't you also come to the conclusion that liberals are more intelligent than conservatives even though the research did not use the term intelligence but rather it stated the volumes of these two different areas were markedly increased and showed correlation between political views? The article also mentioned (and was honest in its conclusion) that it did not know if the difference in volumes was the cause of the political views or if the political viewpoint a person held caused the enlargement of these different brain areas. Are you sure that your conclusion is correct?
I can't believe anything you put to paper and pen, so to speak. Why do you hold up for someone who you know is going down the toilet? Why do you defend someone who you don't even know what their next move is going to be and keep defending them like you and he are best buds? That's just plain stupid. Jump ship and save yourself. Forget about those you defend so vigorously, they won't defend you when the time comes.
In the article it states that those with a larger ACC have the ability to tolerate uncertainty and conflict which allows them to accept more liberal views. My question to you is this, is the future more certain for you or more uncertain in your viewpoint. If it's more certain for you, then doesn't that go against your larger ACC brain theory? If greater uncertainty for you means just keep making changes till you get it right, is there a guarantee that you will ever get it right? What about the consequences of those changes in the meantime? Those have to be dealt with too you know. And not just by you, but by everyone. Seems to me that there are those that think first then act, then there are those that act first then have to re-act to what they have changed, and so on, and so on...
You know, the Democratic Party used to be for the middle class working man and at one time I could identify with them and their view points and methods, but now, they are off the reservation with the agenda they have. I just can't follow something I don't believe in.
Well then, follow the Koch brothers. They might throw you a crumb or two to keep you pacified and loyal.

Fear is a great motivator. Get moving!

#87283 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I see Hillary running.... Running away from taking responsibility of getting 4 people killed in Benghazi.
You didn't mind Bush43 killing 100,000 Iraqis in his illegal, immoral, useless war. Nor the 4000+ brave US military personnel who died as a direct result of Bush43's decisions (not counting the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) many of those soldiers still suffer).

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#87284 Sep 10, 2013
Just the Girl wrote:
I've met Dine in person, and he is for the freedom of the individual, upholding the United States Constitution, and all about smaller government and less power given to the government. He seems to uphold all of the political beliefs and sees things from a similar standpoint as myself, therefore I stand behind the man in this election.
Dine? Really? Heres your sign Dummmy.
In fact, Dine is a twice-convicted felon. He earned a 2005 conviction in Kansas for identity theft when he purchased a car with his brother’s driver’s license. Either felony would render him ineligible to hold state office in Missouri. But there’s nothing in the Constitution to prevent him from running for Senator. And so, he’s popped up all over Missouri at various summer festivals. He’ll pass out pamphlets and ham it up for goofy photos—posing with Stormtroopers or showing off Sharpie tattoos: a pot leaf and the words,“legalize marijuana” scrawled onto his pecs,“VOTE DINE” drawn on his deltoids.

Below is the where that quote comes from. So you go ahead and stand behind him because he sounds like a goofball.

http://www.newrepublic.com/blog/plank/107068/...
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

#87285 Sep 10, 2013
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Right ....hahahaha ...
Please, let's have more Compasionate Conservatism AKA Faith Based Disaster...that wound up with Ralph Reed, Tom Delay and Jack Abramoff "Shaking Indian Tribes Down For Christ". You've proven your the least moral people around.
Being from Missouri you RepubliTARDS "Showed Me" and madam I don't need to see anymore.
You are losing on every front...and in 2 -4 -6 -8 years you are losing on the demographics ... you're doomed ...LOL
Tthis last election was your Gettysburg( your high water mark)...the war may go on ( for a while)...but you've lost...lol!!!!
Republicans are going the way of the Confederates...and like them you deserve what's coming to you!
Who said is was for the Republicans? I don't care for either "side" right now. Don't be so quick to assume.
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

#87286 Sep 10, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, follow the Koch brothers. They might throw you a crumb or two to keep you pacified and loyal.
Fear is a great motivator. Get moving!
No thanks, I consider you and them one in the same.

Fear is not my motivator. Your assumptions are wrong, as usual.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87287 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>ROFL! Do continue these MELTDOWNs of yours. Everyone can see who owns whom. You even celebrate me in your name!_8-)
Keep running away and hiding coward! I OWN YOU!!!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87288 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>You didn't mind Bush43 killing 100,000 Iraqis in his illegal, immoral, useless war. Nor the 4000+ brave US military personnel who died as a direct result of Bush43's decisions (not counting the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) many of those soldiers still suffer).
Every time I think there is no possible way for you to be any more ignorant you manage to find a way.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87289 Sep 10, 2013
What defines victory for Nasty Pelosi?

Apparently it is having your foreign policy destroyed on the international stage by the Russian President.

According to Nasty, this is a victory for Obama. ROFLMAO!!!

I wonder if she thinks that Congress should vote on the Russian proposal before they find out what's in it?

It's easy to see why people like Dawg and his retarded kid support these morons. Stupid people have to stick together.
OWNING OWNEDsville

United States

#87290 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Every time I think there is no possible way for you to be any more ignorant you manage to find a way.
Hmmmmm ...remember when you USED to post as "DaninBranson"...you went on an on about Sarah Palin...and look how that turned out...LOL..the only thing that's the same is your sexual obcession for DAWG.

Now OWNEDsville, the odds are so slim for anything you say to come true.... Norton will more likely be RAPTURED, while you'll still be waiting for a Republican Victory...LOL

OWNEDsville Just like you wanting to have Dawgs Love child ...
DAN-cing a GOP Victory like your butt-pregnancy ain't happening!

Hey OWNEDsville ...IT'S JELLO TIME!!!!!!

#87291 Sep 10, 2013
Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, I consider you and them one in the same.
Fear is not my motivator. Your assumptions are wrong, as usual.
Huh? You consider me and the Koch brothers "one in the same"?

You are a few billion dollars off, bud!

#87292 Sep 10, 2013
What defines victory for Nasty Pelosi?
Apparently it is having your foreign policy destroyed on the international stage by the Russian President.
According to Nasty, this is a victory for Obama. ROFLMAO!!!
I wonder if she thinks that Congress should vote on the Russian proposal before they find out what's in it?
It's easy to see why people like Dawg and his retarded kid support these morons. Stupid people have to stick together.
ROFL! You don't yet realize what just really happened, do you?

As usual, you are clueless.
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#87293 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
He is not. He is the President and Commander-in-Chief of the United States.
Perhaps you missed that important fact.
You could not defend him, could you? You had to skirt around the analogy and deflect attention away from the obvious. You and the LIBS can no longer defend him with any credibility. Russian leadership showed more balls than Obama will ever have. It is a sad day when a loon like Putin upstages the American President. What a JOKE!!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#87294 Sep 10, 2013
Putin shows leadership and strength. Just like Reagan. Obama just a joker for the joker voters.

Oh btw Jokers.. you know that Obamacare you seek, it comes with a dog finder tags. You know.. the Obama Chip Your Ass Style with the RFID.

One last final step to push Obamacare through and this for Congress to vote to fund it.

Just imagine. No more liberty. No more freedom. Uncle Obama always by your side tracking every move you make. Every item you purchase when you they scan your hand or forehead.

Things you say at home. When you sleep, when you take a crap. When you are screwing around. Obamacare will always be with you looking out on everything you do.

An unhealthy society is a divided society in strength and those under the influence of toxins will cry for help to only be deceived.

Amercia's New Trail Of Tears.

Hope for the Globalists. Change your ass under lock and key.

Call your congressman today and tell them to Fund Obamacare. You are willing to give up your liberty for security and serve on your knees with a boot up your ass.

Or... go to http://www.dontfundobamacare.com/
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87295 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>ROFL! You don't yet realize what just really happened, do you?

As usual, you are clueless.
No Dawg, I do realize precisely what happened because I have watched it with my eyes open and not with my head up Obamas ass like you do. I'm sure you will try to put a spin on it that makes Obama not look like an incompetent President that just got his ass kicked. Save your typing, you will fail since those of us that have been paying attention know exactly what has happened.

You are a moron that supports a moron. There is no amount of Dawg BS that can spin the international ass kicking that Obama has got the past month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Publics Help Needed (Aug '15) Aug '15 AllLivesMatter 1
Motorcycle Accident @ Quincy & Morganford (Jul '15) Jul '15 AllLivesMatter 1
News Menards No Longer Plans to Build in O'Fallon (Dec '12) Apr '15 For Seer 9
Nextdoor Bevo (Jul '13) Dec '14 jmareing 4
News Bevo Mill robbery investigated as a hate crime,... (Dec '14) Dec '14 lon brooks 3
News 'Hammer slaying': Zemir Begic's family gathers ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 noPD 3
News Best Place to Jog (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lafonda 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carondelet Mortgages