Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
True

United States

#86032 Aug 9, 2013
Oh please wrote:
<quoted text>Oh how happy you must be in your bubble. It is the ONLY place where what you just posted has any truth though. Check the polls sweetie....HALF of America thinks the president is an EPIC FAIL right along with his healthcare that Congress passed for the rest of us and yet begged to be excluded from themselves....and were! The country is far FROM turning left....and far from turning right. The country is larger numbers every day is going for the Constitution! Which means leaving the parties that have destroyed our country in the dust and moving on with living by the constitutional laws we were founded on and need to return to in order to save our democracy.
GAME POINT!
True

United States

#86033 Aug 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You are under the mistaken impression that the "Affordable Healthcare Act" (AFA) is "universal healthcare." It isn't, and never was intended to be. It covers perhaps 30 million Americans.

Congress already has a healthcare program. The AFA was intended to provide healthcare to those who do NOT have healthcare insurance. Get a clue!
Hahaha, guess what? Obamas approval rating does not go up every time you post on behalf of him. We all know the truth #epicfail
True

United States

#86034 Aug 9, 2013
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>So true, so true...

Funny listening to all this big talk fromm these NeoConfederate Repubitards...LOL

While they may still attempt to fight us, the war for them is lost...it is only just a matter of time before the NeoCONservaTROLLS disappear into history.

The REAL Truth:
DAWG We WON!!!!!!!

Thank You Jesus!
Look Dawg!! You have one supporter on this thread! The STL idiot! You should be proud!
The Great Predicto

Ozark, MO

#86035 Aug 9, 2013
Good News For America wrote:
No matter what the HATE CONservaTROLLS say...American has turend left...and there is NO turning back!
The USA is going forward, and there is nothing these CONservaTROLLS can do about it...except all the loud pitiful whinning noises they are making now...hahahahaha
The last Election was like Gettysburg-Vicksburg the CONservaTROLLS may try to fight on...but like the NeoConfederates they asspire to be...the war they fight is LOST...it's just a matter of time until the GOP's surrenders...and is destroyed!!!
I say ...NO MERCY!!!!
That you Jesus for saving us from these monsters!
Soon we can all say goodbye to Mitch McConnell.
Amish Mafia

Saint Louis, MO

#86036 Aug 9, 2013
The Great Pric-to wrote:
<quoted text>Soon we can all say goodbye to Mitch McConnell.
thank you Jesus

Amish Mafia

Saint Louis, MO

#86037 Aug 9, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Dawg!! You have one supporter on this thread! The STL idiot! You should be proud!
Well two thirds of all the post on this thread are your alias's ...that shows how much your life depends on us...without us...OWNEDsville you'd be nothing...LOL
OWNEDsville you are the Topix TROLL Queen
STL OWNS YOU
Amish Mafia

Saint Louis, MO

#86039 Aug 9, 2013
I am the STL tard princess, I love Dawg, he is my daddy. Dawg and I live in my grandmas basement (when we are not committed to the asylum) and post to this thread all day long because we don't have anything better to do, or own anything........so we always say "I own you" kind of like looking in the mirror and telling ourselves "gosh darn it and I'm worth it". We are the only idiot liberal trolls on this site, trying to shove lies down everyone's throat about how great the Obama administration is. Truth is......we lie and we can't debate anyone without showing how stoopid we really are. Oh well, that felt good to get off my chest. Now I'd better get back and take the dose of meds the men in the white jackets told me to take.
DEMs DEFEAT CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#86040 Aug 9, 2013
Amish Mafia wrote:
I am the STL tard princess, I love Dawg, he is my daddy. Dawg and I live in my grandmas basement (when we are not committed to the asylum) and post to this thread all day long because we don't have anything better to do, or own anything........so we always say "I own you" kind of like looking in the mirror and telling ourselves "gosh darn it and I'm worth it". We are the only idiot liberal trolls on this site, trying to shove lies down everyone's throat about how great the Obama administration is. Truth is......we lie and we can't debate anyone without showing how stoopid we really are. Oh well, that felt good to get off my chest. Now I'd better get back and take the dose of meds the men in the white jackets told me to take.
OWNEDsville ...you cannot help yourself...why?
I OWN YOU

Just like Liberals OWN this Country!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#86041 Aug 9, 2013
Amish Mafia wrote:
OWNEDsville...What is it with this creepy "princess" stuff...huh?

Listen OWNEDsville, you don't have to keep proving to us what a Raving Disturbed Closet Homosexual You Are...WE BELIEVE YOU!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86042 Aug 9, 2013
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, so true...
Funny listening to all this big talk fromm these NeoConfederate Repubitards... LOL
While they may still attempt to fight us, the war for them is lost... it is only just a matter of time before the NeoCONservaTROLLS disappear into history.
The REAL Truth:
DAWG We WON!!!!!!!
Thank You Jesus!
YES! Yayyyy! Truth and progress WON! Falsehoods and recidivism LOST!

"LIBERALS HAVE WON" ==> WE WON!

#86043 Aug 9, 2013
Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason you cannot debate this post... it's because you can't. It will hurt obamas feelings if you say the truth and that you agree with Truth Teller.
Although YOU have your "delusions of grandeur," I am quite sure that the president does not care what I say on this thread.

If you want to see your effect upon the world, stick your finger in a glass of water, and withdraw the finger. The hole left in the water perfectly describes your significance.

#86044 Aug 9, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, guess what? Obamas approval rating does not go up every time you post on behalf of him. We all know the truth #epicfail
Oh, dear! It doesn't? I thought it did. Thanks ever so much for telling me!_8-)

The truth about your remark is #whocares?
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#86045 Aug 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Although YOU have your "delusions of grandeur," I am quite sure that the president does not care what I say on this thread.
If you want to see your effect upon the world, stick your finger in a glass of water, and withdraw the finger. The hole left in the water perfectly describes your significance.
ha haa haaa,,,
Game Point
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

Jayess, MS

#86046 Aug 9, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
ha haa haaa,,,
Game Point
Time to get back to the real subject away from distractions. Obama's agenda: Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth. All you little demons distracting others from the the work of the Anti-Christ!!!
DEMs DEFEAT Conservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#86047 Aug 9, 2013
Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to get back to the real subject away from distractions. Obama's agenda: Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth. All you little demons distracting others from the the work of the Anti-Christ!!!
What you really mean:

Time to get back to the real subject away from distractions. The Republican agenda: Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth. All you little demons distracting others from the the work of the Anti-Christ!!!

Now Go Watch Hannity...Oh I forgot They Threw Him Off FOX...LOL
bill

Saint Louis, MO

#86048 Aug 9, 2013
roy for sure

#86051 Aug 10, 2013
California Republican US Representative Dana Rohrabacher wants to "defund white trash."

Gee, Dana. Think twice about that! Those people are your BASE!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/09/rohr...

#86052 Aug 10, 2013
President Obama just stated that the "Republicans''Unifying Principle' Is Denying Health Care To 30 Million People"

Republican mantra: "We got OURS! Who cares about others!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/09/obam...
GOP vs America

Saint Louis, MO

#86053 Aug 10, 2013
while marie antionette at least had the decency to say "let them eat cake" The new GOP publicly states "They dont deserve to eat!" based on history, I would suggest that this is not going to end well
GOP defunding White Trash

Saint Louis, MO

#86054 Aug 10, 2013
If the Republicans DO defund White Trash...
that would be the end of OWNEDsville and FAKE Vet aka GunGrabber-Bin Lie'n, BullshitTeller

Defunding White Trash is the Majority of the Red State Rebublican Base...LOL

I say go ahead and do it...because the GOP is doomed anyway!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Publics Help Needed (Aug '15) Aug '15 AllLivesMatter 1
Motorcycle Accident @ Quincy & Morganford (Jul '15) Jul '15 AllLivesMatter 1
News Menards No Longer Plans to Build in O'Fallon (Dec '12) Apr '15 For Seer 9
Nextdoor Bevo (Jul '13) Dec '14 jmareing 4
News Bevo Mill robbery investigated as a hate crime,... (Dec '14) Dec '14 lon brooks 3
News 'Hammer slaying': Zemir Begic's family gathers ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 noPD 3
News Best Place to Jog (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lafonda 3

Carondelet Jobs

Personal Finance

Carondelet Mortgages