“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#85904 Aug 4, 2013
Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical, another ignorant and uninformed Obama lover who doesn't know what to say or do. Best for you to wake up and see the destruction of freedom, prosperity and growth happening. Start attacking the Obama agenda--- it will make more sence of your life and the stuff you write.
Ah, yes! Yet another fatcat conservative nodding his head mindlessly in agreement with Rush Limbaugh. You are called "dittoheads" for a reason, you know. And many of you are proud of it.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#85905 Aug 4, 2013
Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is: not if, but when will the Obama stock market blow up and take trilions from for the American people, but not the elites again.....
Easy answer: When the Republicans take over the government again and start more of their silly military and other mindless adventures, without paying for them.

If you are an elite -- you LOVE the Republicans -- the protectors of the elite.
Obama Bin Lyin

Ozark, MO

#85906 Aug 4, 2013
WARNING: THIS POST IS RACIST

Who’s Joshua Chellew? The fact that you don’t know his name is the whole point. But that’s not your fault.

Marietta Daily Journal, 7/3/13:

http://www.mdjonline.com/view/full_story/2303...

Four south Cobb teenagers are in custody in connection with the beating death of a 36-year-old Mableton man on Mableton Parkway early Sundaymorning…

They have been accused in the beating death of Joshua Heath Chellew, 36…

According to the warrant, the four teenagers are accused of starting a fight with Chellew at a Chevron gas station in the 6200 block of Mableton Parkway near Community Drive at about 1:20 a.m. Sunday. They repeatedly punched and kicked him, according to police.

While attempting to escape, Chellew backed into the center five-lane highway and was pushed to the ground and knocked unconscious, the warrant states.

They then walked away from Chellew,“leaving him helpless,” and he was eventually hit by a car, the warrant states.

A horrible, senseless murder. Why hasn’t it received wider attention?

This might be why. Joshua Chellew:

The men who murdered him:

If Obama had four more sons…

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest news story in the United States. It would have knocked the Zimmerman trial out of the news.

Yep. Or, if Chellew had been able to defend himself against one or all of them, he’d be the new George Zimmerman. We’d be seeing baby pictures of his attackers. Al Sharpton would be marching. Jay Carney would be filibustering away all questions about Obama’s latest race-baiting. MSNBC would be on full alert.
But Chellew wasn’t able to defend himself. He probably deserved it, right? I mean, just look at him. You can’t get any whiter than that.
interesting

Park Hills, MO

#85907 Aug 4, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>When you try to look out at the world through your opaque black glasses and see nothing wrong, do you realize that you are unable to see anything because of your prejudices?
So you think I'm prejudice? WOW, is that what you do, you can't come up with an intelligent answer so you go to that?
Yeah, based on my post above....I don't like sheep.
interesting

Park Hills, MO

#85908 Aug 4, 2013
Bitchslapping OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>You're the kind of Republican that thinks education is a luxury.

U R FullofSHIT
Haha, that's right....REPUBLICANS think that way. You are crazy!
I do think my education however has brought me lots of luxury items. Some of which you will probably never ever come near unless you are hired to clean them. I can't believe after all of these posts you still think people think you have an ounce of intelligence or wit.
interesting

Park Hills, MO

#85909 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>Easy answer: When the Republicans take over the government again and start more of their silly military and other mindless adventures, without paying for them.

If you are an elite -- you LOVE the Republicans -- the protectors of the elite.
Hahaha!! Look how much debt the Obama administration has brought on. You have got to be kidding me, can you ever just accept the fact this administration is mindless?

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#85910 Aug 4, 2013
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!! Look how much debt the Obama administration has brought on. You have got to be kidding me, can you ever just accept the fact this administration is mindless?
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
so NOT interesting

Chesterfield, MO

#85911 Aug 5, 2013
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, that's right....REPUBLICANS think that way. You are crazy!
I do think my education however has brought me lots of luxury items. Some of which you will probably never ever come near unless you are hired to clean them. I can't believe after all of these posts you still think people think you have an ounce of intelligence or wit.
Have fun working over the deep frier this morning...speaking of cleaning thing...don't forget to drain the grease out of it!!!!

I can't beleive after all of these post you still think people think you have an ounce of intelligence or wit.

I just bitchslapped another bulls@iter
interesting

United States

#85912 Aug 5, 2013
so NOT interesting wrote:
<quoted text>Have fun working over the deep frier this morning...speaking of cleaning thing...don't forget to drain the grease out of it!!!!

I can't beleive after all of these post you still think people think you have an ounce of intelligence or wit.

I just bitchslapped another bulls@iter
Yawn...rinse and repeat. Pretty funny I can get in your head so easily! What a mess!
EVERYONE owns you.
Get back to the unemployment office website, they get mad when you go on Topix

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#85913 Aug 5, 2013
Politix OP-ED article, headlined: Will the GOP Hold the Economy Hostage to Kill Historic Health Care Law?
The Tea Party vs. Obamacare

{QUOTE} The do-nothing Congress actually did something before fleeing Washington for an unearned and undeserved five week vacation.

As Politix reported on Friday, the Republican-led House voted for the 40th time to defund and destroy all or part of the Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as "Obamacare".

In short, Tea Party extremists want to deny reality and re-write history. But they lack the votes in the Senate to defund Obamacare. Moreover, the president would surely veto any such legislation that came to his desk.

But why let reality get in the way of political demagoguery and narcissism.

This is yet the latest shameful example of Congressional Republicans casting meaningless votes for PR purposes -- rather than passing meaningful legislation to create jobs and improve the struggling economy.{END QUOTE}

{QUOTE} The fight to defund Obamacare by holding the economy hostage is being led by Tea Party firebrands in the Senate, such as Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Marco Rubio and Rand Paul. These ideological purists are the new kids on the block who appear to enjoy wallowing in political mud at the expense of the American people.

Lest they forget that Obamacare was passed by the Congress, signed by the President and even upheld in a Supreme Court case. It makes you wonder what world the Tea Party is living in?{END QUOTE}

REAL Republican leaders are puzzled about the Tea-Partiers' stupidity and grandstanding to no avail. " ... deal with reality." "not an achievable strategy" "the dumbest idea [ever heard]" "As stupid a political strategy as you could possibly conjure up."

Yellow Dawg: "Fellow citizens! Introducing the certifiable nutcases of the Tea Party, and their impotent Republican brothers who cannot control the idiocy, which just resulted in the casting of the FORTIETH VOTE to defund 'Obamacare'."

Great idea! Tear the Republican Party apart from the inside! See how THAT plays out at the polls in 2014 and 2016.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7328-will-t...
Bitchslapping OWNEDsville

Chesterfield, MO

#85914 Aug 5, 2013
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...rinse and repeat. Pretty funny I can get in your head so easily! What a mess!
EVERYONE owns you.
Get back to the unemployment office website, they get mad when you go on Topix
So much for that all that rambling-crazy-bullshit about you ignore me...U R FullofBullShit!!!!

Face it OWNEDsville, you can't ...and you won't EVER ...LOL!!!1

Why you ask?
BECAUSE I OWN YOU!!!!

ROLMFAO!!!!!
DONT be STL STUPID

United States

#85915 Aug 5, 2013
so NOT interesting wrote:
<quoted text>I just bitchslapped another bulls@iter
Are you that insecure about what you post that you have to end each of your posts with some sort of pat on the back to yourself? Apparently you realize that your posts are weak and meaningless so you have sing your own praise. I was always taught that if you have to tell someone what you did to them then you didn't do a thing or it would be obvious.

Now you behave this week and don't be to much of a problem for your doctors. Hopefully your Yellow Dawg Daddy doesn't steal your jello this week.
Bitchslaping OWNEDsville

Chesterfield, MO

#85916 Aug 5, 2013
DONT be STL STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that insecure about what you post that you have to end each of your posts with some sort of pat on the back to yourself? Apparently you realize that your posts are weak and meaningless so you have sing your own praise. I was always taught that if you have to tell someone what you did to them then you didn't do a thing or it would be obvious.
Now you behave this week and don't be to much of a problem for your doctors. Hopefully your Yellow Dawg Daddy doesn't steal your jello this week.
OWENEDsvill see I told you so...you can't help yourself...you are danceing your RETARD dance for me ...I just pull your strings...and tell you dance faster ,faster, faster...

What COMPLETE Power I have over you...

OWNEDSville ...You are the most STUPID TROLL on Topix ...

even as challenged as Norton is, you are way more STUPID than him!!!!

OWNEDsville you've just been bitchslapped, backed up and bitchslapped again!

I OWN YOU
STL is HOPELESS

United States

#85917 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>Are you that insecure about what you post that you have to end each of your posts with some sort of pat on the back to yourself? Apparently you realize that your posts are weak and meaningless so you have sing your own praise. I was always taught that if you have to tell someone what you did to them then you didn't do a thing or it would be obvious.

Lol...it's like watching a dog chase its tail. This STL person has to be the biggest idiot I have ever came across on Topix.
sadforourcountry

United States

#85918 Aug 5, 2013
Isn't the saying the lesser of the 2 evils??
Bitchslaping OWNEDsville

Chesterfield, MO

#85919 Aug 5, 2013
STL is HOPELESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...it's like watching a dog chase its tail. This STL person has to be the biggest idiot I have ever came across on Topix.
LOL... what you really mean... IS I OWN YOU ...all you can do is blather on incessantly WITH YOURSELF...LOL

I love watching you stick you nose as far up DAWGS a@@ as you can...you are quite good at it!!!!!

OWNEDsville you are by far the sickest TROLL I have ever come across on Topix...and there are some really sick CONservaTROLLS on this thread!
STL is HOPELESS

United States

#85920 Aug 5, 2013
Watch everyone as STL has a MELTDOWN

Dance puppet....DANCE!
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#85922 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Clearly, you are a big "Limbaugh fan." He fires you up with hatred and fear that someone might take something from you -- you -- the privileged -- who just happened to have been lucky enough to get a good job.
Look at your heart -- there is YOUR problem.
If someone works starting at age 10- graduates High school and College-starts their career- takes initiative to start a side business and is currently writing a book,they are PRIVILEGED? My heart works fine,so does my common sense.Liberal ideology is all about taking from someone. Christianity is about giving,and their lies the difference...
DONT be STL STUPID

United States

#85923 Aug 5, 2013
Bitchslaping BY OWENsville wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... what you really mean... IS I OWN YOU ...all you can do is blather on incessantly WITH YOURSELF...LOL

I love watching you stick you nose as far up DAWGS a@@ as you can...you are quite good at it!!!!!

OWNEDsville you are by far the sickest TROLL I have ever come across on Topix...and there are some really sick CONservaTROLLS on this thread!
Awwwww did I make the little special needs retard upset? You poor baby. Talk about a meltdown!! You just a full blown asperger's one.

Did the queen steal the princesses jello again? Your Yellow Dawg daddy sure loves stealing your jello.
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

United States

#85924 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Awwwww did I make the little special needs retard upset? You poor baby. Talk about a meltdown!! You just a full blown asperger's one.
Did the queen steal the princesses jello again? Your Yellow Dawg daddy sure loves stealing your jello.
These liberal Obama lovers are starting to feel their demise, just like the Tyson chickens that took the free chicken feed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nextdoor Bevo (Jul '13) Dec '14 jmareing 4
News Bevo Mill robbery investigated as a hate crime,... Dec '14 lon brooks 3
News 'Hammer slaying': Zemir Begic's family gathers ... Dec '14 noPD 3
Parenting April is Child Abuse Prevention Month (Mar '14) Mar '14 rene howitt 1
Review: Alex Autoplex (Aug '11) Feb '14 Ms Disappointed 26
News Best Place to Jog (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lafonda 3
News Carneys Kids Foundation Announces Line Up for 1... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Lunar Construction 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Carondelet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]