OWNEDsville Flips Out

Chesterfield, MO

#85521 Jul 23, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of ENGLAND wrote:
<quoted text>
The Princess calling someone an idiot is like Dawg calling someone unintelligent. It makes the saying about the pot and kettle true.
Well OWNEDsville you have my vote, you are Queen of stupid!

It certainly looks like (from the flurry of your recent blabling incoherant posts)I've pushed you (so easuly) into a MASSIVE Chernobly Emotional Breakdown.

You may now go back to your mothers basement and assume the fetal postion laying in your own excrement

I OWN YOU
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#85522 Jul 23, 2013
OWNEDsville Flips Out wrote:
<quoted text>
????
right back your fantasy never land of NEVER WAS...
Just like the Confederacy and Nazi Germany...you NeoCONs deserve just what is coming to you!
Like Tim McVey you will destroy yourself
if your kind only knew what taken one for the team means,,,its called secrets to the grave,,,they will never know it all,,,and if they wernt in such a hurry to kill the dude,,,know telling what info they would know today,,,cuz if you murder someone its against the law,,,but the law can murder someone,,,then you wonder,,,what secrets did mcvey take to the grave after being murdererd for murdering someone,,,those secrets would make rambo piss himself,,,jason from friday the 13th movies run the other way,,,a muslim man turn christian,,,a lefty liberal tell president bush they were sorry,,,jessie jackson be with a white woman,,,oh wait,,,he already has,,,al sharpton work for fox news,,,oh wait,,,fox news doesnt hire racist,,,forget that one,,,the new 3rd in line for king of england baby to be named obama,,,my GOD people,,,the secrets they could of learned,,,ha haa haaa,,,now to the point,,,anyone of you losers want to bet the grave digger can perdict the winner of this 2010 missouri senate race? the grave digger supports spongebob square pants for the 2010 election by the way,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Outstate GOP METHsouri

Chesterfield, MO

#85523 Jul 23, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>if your kind only knew what taken one for the team means,,,its called secrets to the grave,,,they will never know it all,,,and if they wernt in such a hurry to kill the dude,,,know telling what info they would know today,,,cuz if you murder someone its against the law,,,but the law can murder someone,,,then you wonder,,,what secrets did mcvey take to the grave after being murdererd for murdering someone,,,those secrets would make rambo piss himself,,,jason from friday the 13th movies run the other way,,,a muslim man turn christian,,,a lefty liberal tell president bush they were sorry,,,jessie jackson be with a white woman,,,oh wait,,,he already has,,,al sharpton work for fox news,,,oh wait,,,fox news doesnt hire racist,,,forget that one,,,the new 3rd in line for king of england baby to be named obama,,,my GOD people,,,the secrets they could of learned,,,ha haa haaa,,,now to the point,,,anyone of you losers want to bet the grave digger can perdict the winner of this 2010 missouri senate race? the grave digger supports spongebob square pants for the 2010 election by the way,,,ha haa haaa,,,
?????

Q: What does Berlin, Hamburg, Dresden Germany, Atlanta ,Columbia SC, Jackson and Meridian MS,and the 5 western counties of Missouri all have in common?

A: All the white Christian residents of these places brought destruction by fire down on themselves.
ha haa haaa,,,,

Dude what ever you're on...that's some pretty strong sh*t...maybe tomorrow you should just try to do half?
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#85524 Jul 23, 2013
Outstate GOP METHsouri wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
Q: What does Berlin, Hamburg, Dresden Germany, Atlanta ,Columbia SC, Jackson and Meridian MS,and the 5 western counties of Missouri all have in common?
A: All the white Christian residents of these places brought destruction by fire down on themselves.
ha haa haaa,,,,
Dude what ever you're on...that's some pretty strong sh*t...maybe tomorrow you should just try to do half?
really? all these places are still here,,,looking around and watching the news,,,nope,,,no destruction or fires,,,ha haa haaa

Q: what does lefties, liberals, obama all have in common?

A: they all lied and are all getting caught,,,ha haa haaa
Gen Sherman Goes Marching

Chesterfield, MO

#85525 Jul 23, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>really? all these places are still here,,,looking around and watching the news,,,nope,,,no destruction or fires,,,ha haa haaa
Q: what does lefties, liberals, obama all have in common?
A: they all lied and are all getting caught,,,ha haa haaa
Hamburg: firebombed by Allies 1943
Berlin: firebombed by Allies 1943-1945
Dresden: Completely destroyed by firebombing 1945
Atlanta: burned by Gen Sherman 1864
Columbia SC burned by Gen Sherman 1865
Meridian MS burned by Gen Sherman 1863
Jacskon MS burned by Gen Sherman (3 times) 1863-1864
All residents of the 5 of the Missouri Counties touching Kansas emptied out by Union troops and burned 1864

You want to do this to us NOW ...just what the citizens of these cities did to THEMSELVES...you are history repeating

You really only need to FEAR yourselves...
because the GOP is going to self destruct without any help from Liberals

Listen if you're NOT on drugs...
then you need to be on Anti Psycotic Medication

ha haa haaa,,,,
STL is LOsT

United States

#85527 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>Well OWNEDsville you have my vote, you are Queen of stupid!

It certainly looks like (from the flurry of your recent blabling incoherant posts)I've pushed you (so easuly) into a MASSIVE Chernobly Emotional Breakdown.

You may now go back to your mothers basement and assume the fetal postion laying in your own excrement

I OWN YOU
Babble on and continue meltdown #387 of the day.
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#85530 Jul 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! As we said in the "old days," I think your needle is stuck. But that's what dogma is all about -- being "stuck" in one place, with no other options.
The mere reference to the "old days” would reflect the position of your needle. Atheists such as yourself, or at least what you claim, are the ones without options. Dawg, tell us the moment you lost faith. The moment the "needle" on your religious compass went "south"(inference can be drawn here). That's the moment you should stayed the course and you abandoned ship. Don't feel bad, many came before you and many will follow. See, you are not so different, as you claim/desire to be. I will pray for you...
ralph

United States

#85531 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
????
right back your fantasy never land of NEVER WAS...
Just like the Confederacy and Nazi Germany...you NeoCONs deserve just what is coming to you!
Like Tim McVey you will destroy yourself
At least you know enough to put "flips out" in your name. It's hard to defend your token negro. That's OK, your dissapointment in him is a natural part of what happens in life.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85532 Jul 23, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> The mere reference to the "old days” would reflect the position of your needle. Atheists such as yourself, or at least what you claim, are the ones without options. Dawg, tell us the moment you lost faith. The moment the "needle" on your religious compass went "south"(inference can be drawn here). That's the moment you should stayed the course and you abandoned ship. Don't feel bad, many came before you and many will follow. See, you are not so different, as you claim/desire to be. I will pray for you...
Do try to keep up. My comment "your needle is stuck" referred to a term us "old-timers" used -- to refer to a phonograph needle being stuck in one track of a record. The reason I used the term "old days" is that few kids nowadays know what the term "your needle is stuck" means, since few of them have ever used a phonograph.

The reason I used that term in addressing you is that you babbled on in your Comment 85482, in which you said TWICE, like a "stuck needle":

"Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW, you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you?... Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you?"

Your mindless repetition of your random thoughts will not make them come true, just like reciting your dogma will not make those beliefs come true.

YOUR needle is stuck, "TT." Too bad it is not "stuck" on telling the truth.

Pray whatever you wish. I hope it makes you feel better. But just keep in mind: Nothing fails like prayer. If prayer actually worked, all hospitals would have a "Prayer Clinic."
bill

Saint Louis, MO

#85533 Jul 23, 2013
well
Stan

Norman, OK

#85534 Jul 23, 2013
why do it?...
Obama Bin Lyin

Ozark, MO

#85535 Jul 23, 2013
San Antonio Seeks To Ban Anyone Who Opposes Homosexuality From Running For City Council, Being Appointed To A Board…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/san-antoni...

Malaysian School Forces Non-Muslim Students To Eat In The Bathroom During Ramadan…
~ Tolerance is a one-way street in the Islamic world.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/malaysia-s...

U.N. Says Word “Illegal Immigrants” Should Not Be Used, Prefers Use Of “Irregular Migrants”…
~ Oh ya, we all must abide by what the U.N. dictates!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/u-n-says-w...

Teachers Union Claims They Have A “Constitutional Right” To Wear Shorts To Work…
~ These people need to work a few days in the dreaded private sector for a dose of reality.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/teachers-u...

Mooch Scolds Hispanic Kids For Being Fat And Less Active…
~ When was the last time she looked at her borad butt?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/mooch-scol...

OFA Plans To Honor Dear Leader’s Birthday By Celebrating Obamacare…
~ Happy birthday, Mein Fuhrer!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/ofa-plans-...

NSA unable to search own emails
http://cowboybyte.com/23264/report-nsa-unable...

UC PRESIDENT NAPOLITANO TO RECEIVE $142K IN MOVING EXPENSES
~ Boy it really cost a lot of money to move her FAT ASS!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

The Ozarks Blueways: A Federal Land Grab And A Regulatory Nightmare!
http://americasvoicenow.org/the-ozarks-bluewa...

Docs Show Napolitano Thanked Missouri Governor For Breaking State Law
http://americasvoicenow.org/docs-show-napolit...
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#85537 Jul 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do try to keep up. My comment "your needle is stuck" referred to a term us "old-timers" used -- to refer to a phonograph needle being stuck in one track of a record. The reason I used the term "old days" is that few kids nowadays know what the term "your needle is stuck" means, since few of them have ever used a phonograph.
The reason I used that term in addressing you is that you babbled on in your Comment 85482, in which you said TWICE, like a "stuck needle":
"Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW, you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you?... Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you?"
Your mindless repetition of your random thoughts will not make them come true, just like reciting your dogma will not make those beliefs come true.
YOUR needle is stuck, "TT." Too bad it is not "stuck" on telling the truth.
Pray whatever you wish. I hope it makes you feel better. But just keep in mind: Nothing fails like prayer. If prayer actually worked, all hospitals would have a "Prayer Clinic."
Dawg, I am well aware of the meaning of the "needle"reference. You are not the only one on Topix that has an education. Most hospitals have prayer-meditation-etc.rooms. Prayer is not to keep people from dying specifically.People die. Dying is part of the cycle of religion.Prayer does work,if done in accordance with scripture and it being God's will.People like you want"your"will, and that is not how it works.Intelligent people know the difference between what they can control and what is not in their control. When did you quit believing Dawg? That was the moment God was there for you most. All those academic tests you most likely fared well on, and you seem to be failing the one true test.Prayer can make others feel better as well. Again, you have forgotten that religious upbringing you seem to inform us about when you deem it pertinent to your message. How terrible, to be a prisoner with no bars...I will pray for you....
DUMB OutstateCONserva tive

Chesterfield, MO

#85539 Jul 24, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> Dawg, I am well aware of the meaning of the "needle"reference. You are not the only one on Topix that has an education. Most hospitals have prayer-meditation-etc.rooms. Prayer is not to keep people from dying specifically.People die. Dying is part of the cycle of religion.Prayer does work,if done in accordance with scripture and it being God's will.People like you want"your"will, and that is not how it works.Intelligent people know the difference between what they can control and what is not in their control. When did you quit believing Dawg? That was the moment God was there for you most. All those academic tests you most likely fared well on, and you seem to be failing the one true test.Prayer can make others feel better as well. Again, you have forgotten that religious upbringing you seem to inform us about when you deem it pertinent to your message. How terrible, to be a prisoner with no bars...I will pray for you....
I will pray that you pull your head out of your A@@!

God Bless
CHEERS
Retarded CONservatives

Chesterfield, MO

#85540 Jul 24, 2013
ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you know enough to put "flips out" in your name. It's hard to defend your token negro. That's OK, your dissapointment in him is a natural part of what happens in life.
?????

Tell that to the US Marshalls

Mission NOW Accomplished

#85541 Jul 24, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> Dawg, I am well aware of the meaning of the "needle" reference....
Apparently, you were NOT aware of the meaning of the "needle" reference, since you replied in your comment #85530:

The moment the "needle" on your religious compass went "south" (inference can be drawn here). That's the moment you should stayed the course and you abandoned ship.

Sorry, Bub -- a compass is not a phonograph. Like to try again?

#85542 Jul 24, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> ... You are not the only one on Topix that has an education....
How much education did you need to be able to play a phonograph record?

#85543 Jul 24, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> ... Most hospitals have prayer-meditation-etc. rooms. Prayer is not to keep people from dying specifically. People die. Dying is part of the cycle of religion. Prayer does work, if done in accordance with scripture and it being God's will. People like you want "your" will, and that is not how it works. Intelligent people know the difference between what they can control and what is not in their control....
1. Sure. Most hospitals have "Meditation / Prayer Rooms" -- NOT "Prayer Clinics," as I stated.

2. Huh? Prayer is not to keep people from dying specifically? So you really think that praying in the event of imminent death is not effective against dying?

3. So prayer does work, if a) it is done in accordance with scripture, and b) it is God's will. So you are saying that there is really no reason to pray, since God's will is certain to be done in any event?

4. So, only unintelligent people pray, since intelligent people know the difference between what they can control and what is not in their control?

Thanks for clearing all that up for us.

#85544 Jul 24, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> ...I will pray for you....
That is interesting, since you just adequately proved above that prayer does no good (except, perhaps, for making you "feel better.")

So pray for me, and perhaps you will "feel better."

#85545 Jul 24, 2013
George Alexander Louis: Royal Baby Name Announced

Hmmmm ... So his initials will be G.A.L.? Perhaps they were actually hoping for a little girl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nextdoor Bevo (Jul '13) Jun '14 Question about Be... 3
Parenting April is Child Abuse Prevention Month (Mar '14) Mar '14 rene howitt 1
Review: Alex Autoplex (Aug '11) Feb '14 Ms Disappointed 26
Best Place to Jog (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lafonda 3
College student (Oct '13) Oct '13 Steven Holmes 2
Patch editors fired for entire St Louis area (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ann Learner 1
Who's Hiring: JC's 5 Star Outlet and More, Appl... (Oct '13) Oct '13 thunder 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

Carondelet Jobs