Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83933 Jun 21, 2013
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
I just reported this forum along with several of dawgs and this st louis idiots posts.
Good luck with that...this is tame compaired to what it used to be lie when DANinBranson was posting...this is nearly 4 years on...LOL
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83934 Jun 21, 2013
To the Thief wrote:
<quoted text>
So here we have 2 or 3 people from St. Louis posting and causing havic on the New Madrid Topix forum. Sweet!
That will make it easier to get this thread removed.
Hmmm ...Are you shure your not looking at the Lumuria Topix forum?
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83935 Jun 21, 2013
To the Thief wrote:
thanks, Maximus. I am so glad I do not know these idiots. They are probably teenage lamer delinquents who have nothing better to do. And STL Nortondamus just posted again what I had previously posted and added "I Own You" and misspelled the word reported.
<quoted text>
sort of blows your mind ..HUH?...like when you Google Lumuria?
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#83936 Jun 21, 2013
Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I will join in making a complaint. Also about this St. Louis idiot as well. Time for him to be banned as well.
Fare enough...I've certainly flaged and reported your disturbing sexually graphic posts numerous times...hopefully they will get to you firsT...LOL!
To the Thief

Saint Louis, MO

#83937 Jun 21, 2013
Nortandamus, I hope Topix bans u so you will stop terrorizing people.
Contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that...this is tame compaired to what it used to be lie when DANinBranson was posting...this is nearly 4 years on...LOL
To the Thief

Saint Louis, MO

#83938 Jun 21, 2013
Nortondamus, you can run, but you can't hide.
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Contraire...Owensville have you found you butt yet?
LOL
Edgar Casey

Saint Louis, MO

#83939 Jun 21, 2013
To the Thief wrote:
Nortandamus, I hope Topix bans u so you will stop terrorizing people.
<quoted text>
i

I hope you fall into that gigantic hole you claim is at the North Pole, and way down into that empty Lemurian space...which is much like the inside of your own head!
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83940 Jun 21, 2013
To the Thief wrote:
Nortondamus, you can run, but you can't hide.
<quoted text>
Oh Contraire...

you can't OWN a name you have never registered...

LOL
TOS

Saint Louis, MO

#83941 Jun 21, 2013
it is plain to see that mEAT Me In St. Louis, Nortondamus, and Contraire are all the same person for the day. he seems to be especially stalking To the Thief. He took over Contraire's screen name today and has run amock with it. the best thing to do is not reply to any of his posts. IGNORE HIM IF YOU CAN. I can understand that To the Thief would have a hard time ignoring a stalker. but if thief and the rest of us ignore his sorry butt, then his fun will be taken away. he is not using topix for intelligent dialogue. he is using it for his own sick form of entertainment.

To the Thief

Saint Louis, MO

#83942 Jun 21, 2013
And you cannot legally use someone else's nic and what they posted, and copy it, and repost it to make the original poster look like they did it, either. That is theft by deception.
You have violated Topix Terms of Service, stupid.

enjoy this last post from me. I am tired of dealing with your condescending, hateful, moronic posts. You are certainly bondifed.
Contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Contraire...
you can't OWN a name you have never registered...
LOL
Contrairan Lumerian

Saint Louis, MO

#83943 Jun 21, 2013
To the Thief wrote:
And you cannot legally use someone else's nic and what they posted, and copy it, and repost it to make the original poster look like they did it, either. That is theft by deception.
You have violated Topix Terms of Service, stupid.
enjoy this last post from me. I am tired of dealing with your condescending, hateful, moronic posts. You are certainly bondifed.
<quoted text>
You DON'T own ANYTHING...you are CRAZY...if there is anything that IS LEGAL here ...it's that you are LEGALLY INSANE!!!!

Lady you are not working with a full deck...you proved that with you Lumerian-Christian beliefs...LOL

Welcome to the real world...if you are going to post silly stupid shit like that...be prepaired to have it thrown back at you...DUH!
Contrairan Lumerian

Saint Louis, MO

#83944 Jun 21, 2013
TOS wrote:
it is plain to see that mEAT Me In St. Louis, Nortondamus, and Contraire are all the same person for the day. he seems to be especially stalking To the Thief. He took over Contraire's screen name today and has run amock with it. the best thing to do is not reply to any of his posts. IGNORE HIM IF YOU CAN. I can understand that To the Thief would have a hard time ignoring a stalker. but if thief and the rest of us ignore his sorry butt, then his fun will be taken away. he is not using topix for intelligent dialogue. he is using it for his own sick form of entertainment.
Hello Nancy Grace...I hate your show...I hope it gets yanked like Paula Deen's...LOL
Maximus

United States

#83945 Jun 21, 2013
TOS wrote:
He's easy to ignore. That's why copies screen names. Most of the time it's hilarious because people he copies don't have St Louis posting locations and he is too stupid to realize that everyone knows its him and he still gets ignored.

He's just a mental patient and a retard. The only one that pays attention to him is his daddy Yellow Dawg.
Maximus

United States

#83946 Jun 21, 2013
Contrairan Lumerian wrote:
<quoted text>You DON'T own ANYTHING...you are CRAZY...if there is anything that IS LEGAL here ...it's that you are LEGALLY INSANE!!!!

Lady you are not working with a full deck...you proved that with you Lumerian-Christian beliefs...LOL

Welcome to the real world...if you are going to post silly stupid shit like that...be prepaired to have it thrown back at you...DUH!
You got your retarded ass owned dummy!!!
Hey Tird Blossom

Saint Louis, MO

#83947 Jun 21, 2013
Yo, Imposter. People do own their own posted words. You took somebody else's posted words on a public forum, lifted them and used them as your own. You done shit in your nest.
Contrairan Lumerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Nancy Grace...I hate your show...I hope it gets yanked like Paula Deen's...LOL
What a dumbass

Saint Louis, MO

#83948 Jun 21, 2013
I think the "he" that Tird Blossom Nortondamus keeps calling a "she" should file a formal complaint at NMC for the crime of plagarism, which is theft by deception and let Judge Underwood light a fire under his ass. Maybe Judge Underwood could also get into that wallet. Then he might shut his pie hole. There is no excuse for anyone to act that ignorant on topix.
Hey Tird Blossom wrote:
Yo, Imposter. People do own their own posted words. You took somebody else's posted words on a public forum, lifted them and used them as your own. You done shit in your nest.
<quoted >
I OWN MaxiPUSS

Saint Louis, MO

#83949 Jun 21, 2013
Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey MaxiPUSS you wish...looks like I you can't get me out of you head...and more than you can get you head out of your ass...not copy that ... hoochie

MaxiPUSS I OWN YOU
Genes

Saint Louis, MO

#83950 Jun 21, 2013
I am wondering if Nortondamus inherited his stupidity from Dawg, or did Dawg make an effort to teach his idiot son to be a stupid inbred fool. You know the apple never falls far from the tree. In Nortondamus case, I think his apple brain was severely damaged when it hit the ground.
Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
I OWN MaxiPUSS

Saint Louis, MO

#83951 Jun 21, 2013
Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
He's easy to ignore. That's why copies screen names. Most of the time it's hilarious because people he copies don't have St Louis posting locations and he is too stupid to realize that everyone knows its him and he still gets ignored.
He's just a mental patient and a retard. The only one that pays attention to him is his daddy Yellow Dawg.

LOL
pell

Kansas City, MO

#83952 Jun 21, 2013
I SUCK Off Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to let him FUCK MY ASS!
Interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nextdoor Bevo (Jul '13) Dec '14 jmareing 4
News Bevo Mill robbery investigated as a hate crime,... Dec '14 lon brooks 3
News 'Hammer slaying': Zemir Begic's family gathers ... Dec '14 noPD 3
Parenting April is Child Abuse Prevention Month (Mar '14) Mar '14 rene howitt 1
Review: Alex Autoplex (Aug '11) Feb '14 Ms Disappointed 26
News Best Place to Jog (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lafonda 3
News Carneys Kids Foundation Announces Line Up for 1... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Lunar Construction 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Carondelet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]