Man charged with killing former Palm Beach Gardens High athlete...

Palm Beach County Sheriff's deputies Saturday arrested a suspect in the strangling death of an 18-year-old former Palm Beach Gardens High School softball player. Full Story
bobby-g

Hollywood, FL

#2 Jul 22, 2007
Why was this guy out on the streets? What are the names of the officials that let this predator run loose? Someone has to die before there is any accountability? Serious questions for sure and they won't get answered, not in this community.

Since: Jul 07

Williston Park N.Y.

#3 Jul 22, 2007
I agree bobby-g the problem is that the State Attorneys Office never seems to incarcerate the criminals that need to spend time in Jail. I think we should bring back prisons where the criminals have to work in the fields and on the highways instead of sitting in cells watching television
britbrat

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Jul 22, 2007
same question,what an absolute disgrace the pbpost says his previous sexual battery charge was a child under 12 and this was only back in december-when are the powers that be going to realise these predators cannot be rehabbed,it makes me wish we could go back in time and make these sh&tbags pay the old fashioned way-let the public at them instead of milling them through the judicial system time and time again at their victims and every taxpayers expense.
britbrat

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Jul 22, 2007
i totally agree with s florida police officer,at least our tax $$ would be getting justifiable use but i still believe sexual predators and murderers should be 86'd the vast majority of the time,it's not right to let them out "to see if they do it again"meanwhile another innocent is either dead or their lives(and their families and friends)are ruined.sorry folks,just my opinion .
Audio

Lake Worth, FL

#6 Jul 22, 2007
Charged Dec. 1 with sexual assault with a weapon and sexual battery and kidnapping and false imprisonment. The Sheriffs. Records show he was released OUT ON BOND AND NOW A GIRL IS DEAD....WAY TO JUDGE.
Stand_strng

West Palm Beach, FL

#7 Jul 24, 2007
I agree with all of you. I think this man shouldn't be walking around at ALL. He took my friend life. Maybe his needs to be taken also...
and that right there is my opinion....
Kellie

Destin, FL

#8 Jul 25, 2007
I agree, this man should be hung for what he did. Amanda was my friend too and I've seen too many of my friends fall victim to sexual assault and rape. Sexual predators need to be prosecuted! Violent sex offenders should never step foot outside of prison. The court system really needs to review the way they handle such things. It seems bizarre to me that someone caught with illegal drugs does more time than a sex offender for a victimless crime. People chose to do drugs no one chooses to be raped and strangled.
Muckles

Hollywood, FL

#9 Jul 27, 2007
It is outrageous that this guy even had a chance to do what he did.
No That Cannot Be

Hollywood, FL

#11 Jul 27, 2007
Murderer Jason Shenfeld wrote:
I thank my fellow jew barry krischer for dropping all cahrges against me so I could kill a non jew.
Thank mommy and daddy for covering for me and helping to hide dead girl..
I'll be out soon, you know I am not mentally sound , so be out in 2-3 years. Gotta love the criminal justice system...
Harsh. I hope that the whole thing doesn't go down like that. I am not going to hold my breath though or I would be as blue as that little girl that was preyed upon by a rotten person.
Chuckles

Hollywood, FL

#12 Jul 27, 2007
I am not mentally sound. That is a good one. True but a good one.

You are right though. He will get 2-3 years and then he will be out in seclusion for another 10 years before he starts writing books about his turn-around.
JFM

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2007
Just for the record, Shenfeld is not Jewish. Also it's been stated that he was out on bond which isn't true. The state attorneys office had to drop the charges because of the evidence in the last case. Unfortunately, the victims in the last case should have been honest and the case wouldn't have fallen apart. I'm not sticking up for the state attys. office as I've seen them make some pretty bad blunders. Next time, vote Krischer out. It's just tragic that a young life was lost. I pray that there will be no loop holes and justice will be served.
Murderer Jason Shenfeld wrote:
I thank my fellow jew barry krischer for dropping all cahrges against me so I could kill a non jew.
Thank mommy and daddy for covering for me and helping to hide dead girl..
I'll be out soon, you know I am not mentally sound , so be out in 2-3 years. Gotta love the criminal justice system...
JFM

United States

#14 Jul 29, 2007
I totally agree; I think too much of our taxes go to keeping criminals locked up. FYI the last victims were "over 12 but under 21" not that it really matters.
britbrat wrote:
i totally agree with s florida police officer,at least our tax $$ would be getting justifiable use but i still believe sexual predators and murderers should be 86'd the vast majority of the time,it's not right to let them out "to see if they do it again"meanwhile another innocent is either dead or their lives(and their families and friends)are ruined.sorry folks,just my opinion .
just reading

Detroit, MI

#15 Oct 8, 2007
britbrat wrote:
same question,what an absolute disgrace the pbpost says his previous sexual battery charge was a child under 12 and this was only back in december-when are the powers that be going to realise these predators cannot be rehabbed,it makes me wish we could go back in time and make these sh&tbags pay the old fashioned way-let the public at them instead of milling them through the judicial system time and time again at their victims and every taxpayers expense.
thr charge was a child over 12 not under the girls ages were 17-18

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Leo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: C J Patti Roofing & Building (Sep '09) Tue egohme 16
Has anyone heard the case about the family the ... (Mar '06) Tue Lisa 48
New hotel under construction at old Adam's Mark... (Feb '14) Mon Lost souls 4
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Feb 28 hornback12 1,198
Woman finds husband shot dead (Feb '08) Feb 28 Sur 13 Beat 73
Review: Integrity Title & Guaranty LLC Feb 24 MRH 1
Child Support Evasion (Dec '11) Feb 22 wise to his games 5
St. Leo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Leo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:01PM
Jameis Winston has predraft meeting with Buccaneers
NBC Sports 8:42 PM
Josh McCown discusses his decision to join the Browns
Bleacher Report 9:40 PM
Weighing Pros and Cons of Bucs' Top FA Targets
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
How Should the Bucs Fill Their Biggest Holes?
Bleacher Report 1:24 PM
Best Draft-Day Contingency Plans for Jags