Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Leviticus 19:16
You shall not go around as a slanderer among your people, and you shall not stand up against the life of your neighbor: I am the Lord.

Romans 1:29
They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,

Corinthians 12:20
For I fear that perhaps when I come I may find you not as I wish, and that you may find me not as you wish—that perhaps there may be quarreling, jealousy, anger, hostility, slander, gossip, conceit, and disorder.

Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Proverbs 16:28
A dishonest man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.
Anonymous

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

James 1:12-16
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. Let no one say when he is tempted,“I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death. Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers.
Anonymous

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Let's all post bible verses and lets all talk about it, we can all help each other and receive help from our Lord and savior.

Thessalonians 5:12-16
We ask you, brothers, to respect those who labor among you and are over you in the Lord and admonish you, and to esteem them very highly in love because of their work. Be at peace among yourselves. And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all. See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone. Rejoice always,
Doing

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

If you were "truly" changed by the Lord, you would be other "DOING" good deeds rather than preaching and quoting from the bible.

People can read. Most people have enough preaching from that one hour of church each Sunday.

Please take your good intention and "do good things".

May God be with you!
Spinoff

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
1 Corinthians xv. 33
this is all I have to say

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
knows

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Beware of the muffin man who lives on drewry ln.
Anonymous

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

this is all I have to say wrote:
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
Mathew 7:

A lot of the chapers have simular topics

Like in Peter

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
St. Landry Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Landry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••