Pheww boys

Ville Platte, LA

#1 Aug 7, 2013
Yall got some issues ! But, I think each and everyone of you should consider the importance of your jobs. Your families, health, and comfortable styles of living depend on you working and several things posted here are friable offenses . Let this site go and move on. Trust me the bigger man will win in the end.

Since: Aug 13

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2013
Pheww boys wrote:
Yall got some issues ! But, I think each and everyone of you should consider the importance of your jobs. Your families, health, and comfortable styles of living depend on you working and several things posted here are friable offenses . Let this site go and move on. Trust me the bigger man will win in the end.
Really wow go but plug ur self
john holmes

Ville Platte, LA

#3 Aug 28, 2013
Seems like someone needs to worry about their own job! Sitting at a desk reading forums on this site isn't what your paid to do!
if only you knew

Ville Platte, LA

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Some people should just mind there own business

Since: Aug 13

United States

#5 Aug 29, 2013
if only you knew wrote:
Some people should just mind there own business
Get to work u big head f.cker
hot rod

Ville Platte, LA

#6 Sep 11, 2013
Pheww boys wrote:
Cameron has been a hot topic on here for weeks. Must have some good stuff going on over there. Hey it's VP duh ppl do tell all that goes on there and most is the truth! Be careful you might be the next topic don't mess up. Lol
pheew boys

Ville Platte, LA

#7 Sep 12, 2013
Can lead a house to water but you cant make him drink. Dumb f&%ks ....
pheew boys

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Sep 12, 2013
pheew boys wrote:
Can lead a house to water but you cant make him drink. Dumb f&%ks ....
* horse
boss man

United States

#9 Sep 12, 2013
Back to work you damn over paid scum buckets

Since: Sep 13

Ville Platte, LA

#10 Sep 23, 2013
hot rod wrote:
<quoted text>Cameron has been a hot topic on here for weeks. Must have some good stuff going on over there. Hey it's VP duh ppl do tell all that goes on there and most is the truth! Be careful you might be the next topic don't mess up. Lol
Let's get a number count of all the cheaters they have working there lol. Men and women!
gator boy

United States

#11 Nov 9, 2013
Cooney wrote:
<quoted text>Let's get a number count of all the cheaters they have working there lol. Men and women!
There is too many to count
cajan boy

Ville Platte, LA

#12 Jan 6, 2014
Cameron needs to get rid of the blue bloods over there. they put them as mangers and they don't know anything. Just because you have a degree doesn't mean you know everything. They take more days off then they are suppose to, and everybody looks the other way. They park where they are not suppose to and everybody looks the other way.
If this is allowed to continue Cameron is gonna fall!
ka-raig

Glenmora, LA

#13 Jan 7, 2014
cajan boy wrote:
Cameron needs to get rid of the blue bloods over there. they put them as mangers and they don't know anything. Just because you have a degree doesn't mean you know everything. They take more days off then they are suppose to, and everybody looks the other way. They park where they are not suppose to and everybody looks the other way.
If this is allowed to continue Cameron is gonna fall!
Lmao!!! If they keep parking in the wrong place the company is going to shut down. Lol
mda one

Eunice, LA

#14 Jan 24, 2014
The powers that be need to close cameron down in ville platte because you cajuns do not know what you are doing.
to real

Eunice, LA

#15 Jan 24, 2014
Working at cameron in ville platte had to be the worst company that i have ever work for boy i am glad i got away in time. You cajuns are so stupid. Thank you jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where she at 10 hr donna 8 toes 3
Weiss & Goldring Building Fri BLOWNSMOKE 11
Layoffs at EPSO Thu vpcitizen 12
Poll Does Ville Platte City Mayor deserve a $30,000 ... Aug 25 High and dry 4
lee Katherine Lahaye Aug 21 d b cooper 22
Milf's!! Aug 15 drooling 2
Olive Garden coming to Alexandria (Jul '11) Aug 15 Alexadria Resident 59

St. Landry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance