who do you want to be the next rapide...
True loyalty

Lufkin, TX

#20053 Sep 8, 2013
Bill Robinson truly loyal to William Earl, curse him for putting slocum ahead of him for sheriff, runs for sheriff loses, backs Wagner cant fire 38 people he wanted to fire out of revenge, crawls to William Earl, licks his hands and feet, kisses his ass, begs for forgiveness, now he's back up there again as a certified ass kisser, but Woods has the most power. Danny Daniels truly loyal to William Earl, Never works, never did work, and never will work. Hilton has had more complaints on him than most all the dept. put together. He has no training, no political pull as was shown when he won 4th out of 3 running for police jury. The only time he was running all over the parish trading an it wasn't for a gun or a stolen dog. He traded for a Bantam rooster the day after the election so he could have a bar-b-q for all his friends. Yet Hilton fired Driggers who done a great job and hired Danny Daniels, and pays him $40,000 a year straight out of taxpayers money, cause DD isn't qualified to receive State pay, Plus he was furnished a brand new truck as soon as he went to work, which he and his wife use on a daily basis going all over Rapides parish. I would love to know just how low William Earls pants were down when old DD caught him to receive so many perks. Woods is truly loyal to he even purgered himself in court for his daddy WE. But old willie boy takes care of them boys in cars, an on their paychecks. I just think its a shame that the hard working guys like old JJ get screwed so Woods and Klosener's buddy Bender can get promoted, an hell he was one of the biggest snitches Wagner had, well Billingsly was just as big a snitch. He managed to suck up to old chuck, get promoted to captain, and then run to WE on election nite and manage to keep it, you guys and girls up there watch how old bender, woods, robinson, billingsly, and DD suck sack an you may further your career. It surely has worked for these guys.
MONEY

Pineville, LA

#20054 Sep 9, 2013
True loyalty wrote:
Bill Robinson truly loyal to William Earl, curse him for putting slocum ahead of him for sheriff, runs for sheriff loses, backs Wagner cant fire 38 people he wanted to fire out of revenge, crawls to William Earl, licks his hands and feet, kisses his ass, begs for forgiveness, now he's back up there again as a certified ass kisser, but Woods has the most power. Danny Daniels truly loyal to William Earl, Never works, never did work, and never will work. Hilton has had more complaints on him than most all the dept. put together. He has no training, no political pull as was shown when he won 4th out of 3 running for police jury. The only time he was running all over the parish trading an it wasn't for a gun or a stolen dog. He traded for a Bantam rooster the day after the election so he could have a bar-b-q for all his friends. Yet Hilton fired Driggers who done a great job and hired Danny Daniels, and pays him $40,000 a year straight out of taxpayers money, cause DD isn't qualified to receive State pay, Plus he was furnished a brand new truck as soon as he went to work, which he and his wife use on a daily basis going all over Rapides parish. I would love to know just how low William Earls pants were down when old DD caught him to receive so many perks. Woods is truly loyal to he even purgered himself in court for his daddy WE. But old willie boy takes care of them boys in cars, an on their paychecks. I just think its a shame that the hard working guys like old JJ get screwed so Woods and Klosener's buddy Bender can get promoted, an hell he was one of the biggest snitches Wagner had, well Billingsly was just as big a snitch. He managed to suck up to old chuck, get promoted to captain, and then run to WE on election nite and manage to keep it, you guys and girls up there watch how old bender, woods, robinson, billingsly, and DD suck sack an you may further your career. It surely has worked for these guys.
I agree Bill has been talking bad about Hilton every time Hilton's not around. He did it in 2007 and still does it in 2013. Bill is a jealous vindictive man. All you have to do is stop by Chandlers to find out what Hiltons doin. Especially about the new pond Hiltons building with employee labor. According to Bill, that's what is going to get Hilton in a bind. That mess between Woods, Cicardo, Billingsley, Cameron...is ALL BECAUSE of Hilton. THAT group will get Hilton BEAT. I cannot wait until all of Camerons past , the money Cicardo is making on top of his retirement, the money Bill is making by going back. And then BADEN, with all his baggage...What PLANET does Hilton live on, for him to be so oblivious to how people think about these people. And he's crazy if he thinks people aren't talking about all the raises Hilton got and how much he's making. As far as the "group"...if the public would have known , that he was bringing this crap up there...there is no way hilton would've won. Put it this way, the only ones making any money is that "special" group...The regular deputies and miserable. Lambert is talking about running, and I believe if Hilton continues on this path...Lambert will the next Sheriff. I will say this, I am glad Woods ran Driggers off. He needed to go.
P.S. Hilton is working harder now than he ever has, just to "HOLD" his people. I wonder if it's worth it? He's like an old dog running after a car. Now that he's caught it he don't know what to do with it. The only thing I can figure is it was all about the money he knew was gonna get. MONEY MONEY MONEY
why

United States

#20055 Sep 9, 2013
MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Bill has been talking bad about Hilton every time Hilton's not around. He did it in 2007 and still does it in 2013. Bill is a jealous vindictive man. All you have to do is stop by Chandlers to find out what Hiltons doin. Especially about the new pond Hiltons building with employee labor. According to Bill, that's what is going to get Hilton in a bind. That mess between Woods, Cicardo, Billingsley, Cameron...is ALL BECAUSE of Hilton. THAT group will get Hilton BEAT. I cannot wait until all of Camerons past , the money Cicardo is making on top of his retirement, the money Bill is making by going back. And then BADEN, with all his baggage...What PLANET does Hilton live on, for him to be so oblivious to how people think about these people. And he's crazy if he thinks people aren't talking about all the raises Hilton got and how much he's making. As far as the "group"...if the public would have known , that he was bringing this crap up there...there is no way hilton would've won. Put it this way, the only ones making any money is that "special" group...The regular deputies and miserable. Lambert is talking about running, and I believe if Hilton continues on this path...Lambert will the next Sheriff. I will say this, I am glad Woods ran Driggers off. He needed to go.
P.S. Hilton is working harder now than he ever has, just to "HOLD" his people. I wonder if it's worth it? He's like an old dog running after a car. Now that he's caught it he don't know what to do with it. The only thing I can figure is it was all about the money he knew was gonna get. MONEY MONEY MONEY

Don't forget Lamkin and all the jobs he has been fired from. As for as the ones you mention battling it out....hmmm. wood is the best one which isn't saying much The rest has more baggage than the Kardashians. Lambert wouldmake an excellent Sheriff! Hey. I wonder if the drunkard will write another book??? That's funny right there!!
Nodameen

Fort Necessity, LA

#20056 Sep 10, 2013
Quote: " I wonder if the drunkard will write another book???"

I dunno....didn't he use up all his crayons on the last one?
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#20057 Sep 10, 2013
Well I sit back and monitor all the blogs at the present time and I have to say that is the lowly life Hilton that I warned everyone about before he was elected and after being elected. Nothing like speaking the truth. Oh how Rapides Parish needs a Sheriff. It is time for Hilton to enjoy Medicare and the old age golden years. He is not intelligent enough to be in the Sheriff League. Just think, he hired Robinson as his chief Dept. and George to pray for his sins.
Slim

United States

#20058 Sep 10, 2013
Hilton want be elected again now that he has Robinson. Woods can't win. It was all about the money and power. Wagner is done. It is time for a change.

Since: Sep 13

Colfax, LA

#20059 Sep 10, 2013
Woodworth wrote:
Well I sit back and monitor all the blogs at the present time and I have to say that is the lowly life Hilton that I warned everyone about before he was elected and after being elected. Nothing like speaking the truth. Oh how Rapides Parish needs a Sheriff. It is time for Hilton to enjoy Medicare and the old age golden years. He is not intelligent enough to be in the Sheriff League. Just think, he hired Robinson as his chief Dept. and George to pray for his sins.
woodworth you are an idiot,gotta be

Colfax, LA

#20060 Sep 10, 2013
and by the way,Hilton didn't fire me he let me work until I had enough time to retire even though i bet money against him and told lies during the election,he is a better man than most
Justice

United States

#20061 Sep 10, 2013
Remember people do not jump from the pan to the fire!!!!!!!! You do not truly know someone until your married. I think the people of this parish in years to come needs a person that will look up and hears your problem. Rather than talk down to you and your problem. Remember the person you see in public is not always who that person really is. I think people should ask for guidance from God rather than make your decision through anger.

Colfax, LA

#20062 Sep 10, 2013
Justice wrote:
Remember people do not jump from the pan to the fire!!!!!!!! You do not truly know someone until your married. I think the people of this parish in years to come needs a person that will look up and hears your problem. Rather than talk down to you and your problem. Remember the person you see in public is not always who that person really is. I think people should ask for guidance from God rather than make your decision through anger.
You got to remember Justice,most of these people on here are just chickenshit little pissants to scared to put their names on here,they wouldn't know god if he walked up and slapped them in the face,they would just hide behind a tree and hollar HILTON SLAPPED ME,HILTON SLAPPED ME
Justice

United States

#20063 Sep 10, 2013
I just hope people remember the big picture and not push someone because they dislike this one or HOPE that the next one is better because WE are stuck with them for four years. A sheriff's office can run it's self but it takes special people to be the sheriff.
Deputy Daniels

Lufkin, TX

#20064 Sep 10, 2013
I know Driggers, an I have for many years. He did bet money on the election that Wagner would beat Hilton. I won money from him. I bet him that Slocum would win the last time, an me and several others lost to him on that bet. He was man enough to bet with us on this election and he lost, but he also paid everyone. I have politicked against him in both elections, but I never heard him talk about William Earl. He just spoke up for Wagner, who had give him a job. Driggers didn't like Mike for some reason, and he spent several hundred dollars trying to help Bill Robinson. Bill lost an asked all his supporters to back Wagner cause the people didn't need Slocum and William Earl in the Sheriff's office. Wagner won the election, an I retired because I wasn't qualified, hated to work, couldn't run a computer, an I figured Wagner would gripe about me trading guns and dogs all over the parish. A few months later Wagner hired Driggers. He was a dam good hand, ask T-Ray or read the stats. Driggers took care of business and done a great job for the parish. He did publicly politic for Wagner, but that was everyone's Boss at the time. If you know Driggers you know he don't hide or whisper, he says what he thinks and during elections everyone should hide and sneak around like little rats.I don't figure Woods likes Driggers because Driggers was for Wagner, but I've heard Driggers say he respected Woods because Woods never backed down or hid that he was against Wagner and he never said otherwise. I tried to get Driggers to switch sides and save his job, but he said he would like to get 2-3 more years in and that he had done the Sheriff several favors over the years. I know that several years ago me an another Deputy went to his pasture and used wrenches to take his locked gates off the posts, so we could put 37 head of another mans cattle in Driggers pasture. Things didn't go real well and the cows tore down about half of the new pasture fence. Driggers got awful mad, an a few of the locals told him he should sue the Sheriffs office, but he said he wasn't going to do that cause he liked William Earl. Then he and some of his friends put on a benefit to help a Deputies family who had passed away and didn't have any life insurance. They made over $9000 and gave it to the family. When the election was over, the Sheriff transferred Driggers to the jail, although Driggers told me several years ago that WE wouldn't give him a job, cause all he had open was in the jail, an the Sheriff told Driggers he was to old to work in the jail. Driggers thought that because he done 3 times as many calls as I did, W.E. owed him favors, Bill Robinson owed him lots of favors for helping him in Deville run against Slocum, an he was POST CERTIFIED, that they would leave him where he was doing a great job, an let him finish those 2 yrs. to retire. But Driggers was a "DUMBASS"!!!!!!! PERFORMANCE Doesn't Mean CRAP AT RPSO, "UNLESS YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE GOOD OLD BOYS"
ETC

Jonesville, LA

#20065 Sep 11, 2013
Lots of talk bout who isn't qualified to run the sheriff's office. Is anyone currently employed up there who could do the job?
YouknowThis

United States

#20066 Sep 11, 2013
ETC wrote:
Lots of talk bout who isn't qualified to run the sheriff's office. Is anyone currently employed up there who could do the job?
K. Cloessner could do it. Just give him a few years.
Bill

United States

#20067 Sep 11, 2013
Response to Driggers And Justice. The reason that wagner got his ass stomped in Deville is Driggers. You,ve been a liar all your life so just keep your mouth shut.Hiltons daughter had an X marked on you right off the bat. If it wouldn't have been for a few people beggin, Hilton would have canned you immediately. As far Hilton caring- he cares nothing about you. Justice I wish it was as you say. But I know Hilton . He runs up in Church using them when he gets in a bind . He was at my church last Sunday. He just can not help him self. That's very bad to use Church. As far as revealing who is who on this blog.... probably best not to know, because a lot of feelings would be hurt-namely Hilton. Many of who he considers friends/ally's are able to vent their true disgust for how he's operating. This is how Wager lost a little a time.
No way

Bastrop, LA

#20068 Sep 11, 2013
Lambert can beat Cloessner he is to close to Hilton. Lambert has the stuff that will make a good Sheriff. The other one woody is trying to hard .
Justice

United States

#20069 Sep 11, 2013
Just remember the person that is the same everyday is what you look for not the one that Is friendly when he wants something.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#20070 Sep 11, 2013
driggers wrote:
<quoted text>woodworth you are an idiot,gotta be
Why you say. Looks as a lot of folk have got past the sheep skin on Hilton and revealed the true wolf. would be an idiot if i had voted for Hilton.

Colfax, LA

#20071 Sep 12, 2013
Bill wrote:
Response to Driggers And Justice. The reason that wagner got his ass stomped in Deville is Driggers. You,ve been a liar all your life so just keep your mouth shut.Hiltons daughter had an X marked on you right off the bat. If it wouldn't have been for a few people beggin, Hilton would have canned you immediately. As far Hilton caring- he cares nothing about you. Justice I wish it was as you say. But I know Hilton . He runs up in Church using them when he gets in a bind . He was at my church last Sunday. He just can not help him self. That's very bad to use Church. As far as revealing who is who on this blog.... probably best not to know, because a lot of feelings would be hurt-namely Hilton. Many of who he considers friends/ally's are able to vent their true disgust for how he's operating. This is how Wager lost a little a time.
Well Bill I guess your right,I might tell a lie every now and then but at least I'm not the hypercritical pissant like you.You just as well stop going to as you say MY CHURCH "like you own it" because its not doing any good if you gonna jump up off the front pew and run home to hide behind a computer and talk about somebody,by the way i bet you was at the front of the line sunday to shake the great sheriffs hand.Put a plug in your mouth idiot

Colfax, LA

#20072 Sep 12, 2013
Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text>Why you say. Looks as a lot of folk have got past the sheep skin on Hilton and revealed the true wolf. would be an idiot if i had voted for Hilton.
I would rather have a wolf watching the bad guys than a sheep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street walkers 10 hr Flash_62 1
Married and on a dating site Wed sugar daddy dating 2
dumpster diving in alexandria Aug 20 Taquari 10
Local Politics Do you approve of JACQUES M. ROY as Mayor? (Jan '14) Aug 19 Big D 29
what ya'll know about ched fontenot Aug 16 slumber party 1
Confederate Statue Aug 16 Genealogy Fan 7
Sara Savoy Aug 14 Help 7

St. Landry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Landry Mortgages