who do you want to be the next rapide...
Woodworth

Glenmora, LA

#19958 May 24, 2013
Curious George wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I see, kinda like promoting Jasper Bay to Major of Detectives when at best he was a detective responsible for just himself. He was the "token" to get the black vote, one of many. How about when he made it so hard for Ricky Doyle? His boy in I.A. stayed on all of the non-chuckster-supporting deputies. Others promoted by Chuck that did not have a clue about supervision. How many people have been assigned to crime scene in the past 5 years?
What about Marus Taylor. Busted for Drugs at the school and Hilton hired him back. What about old deformed pecker boy Craig. Hilton hired him back and he was inolved with contraband in the jail. Hilton has made a mockery out of RPSO.
Woodworth

Glenmora, LA

#19959 May 24, 2013
Adele wrote:
So happy I'm moving out of this god forsaken parish!
You made a good move. At least you will be rid of Hilton.
Corrections

Pineville, LA

#19960 May 26, 2013
Corrections in general wrote:
if you want to talk about worthless promotions, lets talk about the blue gum administration we have now. the gorilla looking old man over corrections is useless. all he is interested in is eating fried chicken. J.D. Aaron????? whose bright idea was that? what a freaking joke. has no clue. he still don't know what is going on in his own place. poor thing is as stupid as the day is long. if he had an original thought, I aint sure he would know what to do with it. Aint he the one that was fired from dc 1 for grabbing the inmate on the breast? not sure if it was a male or female inmate. Now that is the leader of dc 3. Lets not forget about the dildo perpetrator at dc 1. if memory serves me right he was fired too. course he was rehired. guess he pointed that dildo at weh and he got scared. what a line-up. sad part about it is that there some good qualified blacks in the department and they are being passed over for these pieces of shit...promotion requiremnts: must have criminal record, must have some previous sexual complaint, must walk using the ghetto slide, and you must have a healthy appetite for chicken.
Corrections is a mess. Anyone who says differently either got a promotion or is too dumb to see. JD has got to be the dumbest most corrupt person in the SO.
The ghetto slide

Pineville, LA

#19962 May 26, 2013
You know all this about J.D. is true, but you know, I really get off on watching him do the ghetto slide. especially in those outfits he wears. don't know who dresses him but he sure looks silly sliding in and out. he is trully a first class dumb ass. If it wouldn't be for his brother telling him what to do, i'm not sure what he'd do. as soon as his brother pulls his finger out of his ass he will fall like a sack of shit. course he ain't no better. guess his wife has to educate him on what's going on. Oh yea, she is the one that got fired from boyce for taking all that money from the city of boyce. what a great bunch of people. These are the leaders of Corrections. Looks like it is a fine line between the administration in corrections and the inmates. especially at dc III....
trashy characters

Pollock, LA

#19963 May 26, 2013
The ghetto slide wrote:
You know all this about J.D. is true, but you know, I really get off on watching him do the ghetto slide. especially in those outfits he wears. don't know who dresses him but he sure looks silly sliding in and out. he is trully a first class dumb ass. If it wouldn't be for his brother telling him what to do, i'm not sure what he'd do. as soon as his brother pulls his finger out of his ass he will fall like a sack of shit. course he ain't no better. guess his wife has to educate him on what's going on. Oh yea, she is the one that got fired from boyce for taking all that money from the city of boyce. what a great bunch of people. These are the leaders of Corrections. Looks like it is a fine line between the administration in corrections and the inmates. especially at dc III....
Notice,about 99% of this person's talk is about. How they walk,poor fashion,personal attacks,their anatomy,body parts,hating family, and then using the thug trash profanity to point out your hatred. From your own typed words. Indicates that you are very likely your character is worse than the ones you cryin about. Some people can't help themselves it comes natural!
trash is trash

Pineville, LA

#19964 May 27, 2013
trashy characters wrote:
<quoted text>Notice,about 99% of this person's talk is about. How they walk,poor fashion,personal attacks,their anatomy,body parts,hating family, and then using the thug trash profanity to point out your hatred. From your own typed words. Indicates that you are very likely your character is worse than the ones you cryin about. Some people can't help themselves it comes natural!
That's just the point, if all we had to talk about is job performance it would be a short conversation. promotions here aren't on job performance, re-hires aren't on job performance. you must be one of them. are you a preacher are a criminal? Let's talk about job performance. It sucks. they weren't put there for performance, just for image. that is just to say weh has some negros in the upper seats. that is the terrible part of this. can't find a goo black so you put these pieces of shit in there. plenty of good ones out there. the aaron boys......what a joke. pure shit. creecy...pure shit...batiste...pure shit.
The ghetto slide

Pineville, LA

#19965 May 27, 2013
trashy characters wrote:
<quoted text>Notice,about 99% of this person's talk is about. How they walk,poor fashion,personal attacks,their anatomy,body parts,hating family, and then using the thug trash profanity to point out your hatred. From your own typed words. Indicates that you are very likely your character is worse than the ones you cryin about. Some people can't help themselves it comes natural!
Hey Homes.....don't hate the playa...hate the game!! I know, lets get J.D. to write an essay on his experience as warden so far, and have him briefly tell us what his future plans are. 5 pages. he'll be graded on content, spelling, and punctuation. I dare to say he is f8cked already...oh well, there is always the chicken wings!! have another chicken wing J.D.!!
Corrections

Pineville, LA

#19966 May 28, 2013
The ghetto slide wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Homes.....don't hate the playa...hate the game!! I know, lets get J.D. to write an essay on his experience as warden so far, and have him briefly tell us what his future plans are. 5 pages. he'll be graded on content, spelling, and punctuation. I dare to say he is f8cked already...oh well, there is always the chicken wings!! have another chicken wing J.D.!!
All his essay would say is, "What we got ta eat!?"
Gun Control

United States

#19967 Jun 1, 2013
I hear on the news about all these Sheriffs throughout the country say they are not going to allow enforcement of new federal gun control laws in their counties/parishes. I wonder if Hilton feels the same way or is he sticking with his Democratic Party affiliation like he always used to. This would be interesting to find out.
NEWS ALERT

Alexandria, LA

#19968 Jun 1, 2013
Gun Control wrote:
I hear on the news about all these Sheriffs throughout the country say they are not going to allow enforcement of new federal gun control laws in their counties/parishes. I wonder if Hilton feels the same way or is he sticking with his Democratic Party affiliation like he always used to. This would be interesting to find out.
That's funny. You and only you have heard that news. Get your meds adjusted and get some rest "Woodworth."
Gun Control

Pineville, LA

#19969 Jun 1, 2013
NEWS ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. You and only you have heard that news. Get your meds adjusted and get some rest "Woodworth."
Your joking right? You can't be serious. Okay, so you are actually claiming that sheriffs around the country have not publicly stated they will not allow the enforcement of new federal gun laws in their counties/ parishes? Where in the world have you been since December 14, 2012? Do I need to explain the significance of that date and gun control to you? Google it retard. Oh wait, Google is a search engine on the Internet, if you type in the open space something in general about what I have said and "click" on search you will have no choice but to see the truth. For the sake of future generations I hope most people are not as ignorant about the world as you seem to be. Your lack of self education is exactly what is wrong with the majority of our country. I am actually shocked you are this lacking in knowledge. LMAO! WTF?!
WTF

United States

#19970 Jun 24, 2013
What is going on in the jails? Anyone know?
followup

Lufkin, TX

#19971 Jun 24, 2013
WTF wrote:
??????? U act as if you think you know everytg else,,,you tell US ????
Red Skull

United States

#19972 Jun 24, 2013
WTF wrote:
let it go,you are a typical low life shit starter. It is obvious you are not intelligent enough to have a solution to a supposedly problem, because noone has asked your dumb ass for advise. Get life or better yet find another job.
WTF

Pineville, LA

#19973 Jun 26, 2013
Red Skull wrote:
<quoted text>let it go,you are a typical low life shit starter. It is obvious you are not intelligent enough to have a solution to a supposedly problem, because noone has asked your dumb ass for advise. Get life or better yet find another job.
Okay Great. So what happened? LOL!
Red Skull

United States

#19974 Jun 27, 2013
Do what turd tumblers like you always do, roll a little of your shit with other low life shit and start rumors that don't amount to shit.
WTF

Pineville, LA

#19975 Jun 29, 2013
Red Skull wrote:
Do what turd tumblers like you always do, roll a little of your shit with other low life shit and start rumors that don't amount to shit.
A bit defensive are we? I didn't start a rumor. I asked a question. LOL! A question that appears to bother the Hilton Worshipers like yourself. So what's happening in the jails? Is DOC involved? Just questions Mr. Skull. No need to start pitching a fit Can anyone shed some light on the jail situation? On another note. Mr. Skull, are you the only person left that is happy with the current Sheriff? If you are, then you must be one of the people who went from deputy to captain or something. I can see why your upset with my question. I would be upset if someone asked a question that would make the man who actually supports my wife and kids look bad. I mean lets face it. It's not like you earned it. It was given to you for always having your mouth full of "man". I do apologize if I may have offended you and your master by asking a question as simple as, what is going on in the jails.
CameronConspirac y

Pineville, LA

#19976 Jul 15, 2013
Well well well...Mr Hilton has gotten himself in a bind with Mr Cameron. It must be bad knowing that Judge Davidson signed a warrant for Mr Cameron for theft. All of this is public record and Mr Hilton should realize this. This reminds me of that new movie called Z War... This info has spred so fast through Rapides Parish it reminds me of the virus that turned people into Zombies!!! YOU CAN'T KEEP THIS SECRET .....that's just not possible. As soon as the warrant was signed, it became public record. Now, we hear he's not going to arrest him after all ....FYI Hilton has run off to Florida again for a Sheriff Convention... Seems like anytime things get bad Hilton runs out of town. How can $1400 get mysteriously taken from the FAMILY FUND?? Mr Hilton was aware of the issues surrounding Mr Cameron leaving the state and yet he choose to ignore his past habits and gave him this position of authority. That's just my opinion, it seems to me the public needs to stand up to our current sheriff and question him regarding the mis-information being put out by the current administration. SO ....let us just get this straight ....YOU are the Sheriff...you have ROBINSON and CAMERON as your Chief Deputies? HOW EXACTLY is that working for you? Better question would be...How is that working for the citizens of Rapides Parish who elected you? NOT GOOD NOT GOOD AT ALL
BOBBY FOR SHERIFF

Pineville, LA

#19977 Jul 15, 2013
I am really upset about what is happening right now to Bobby C. I know he made some bad decisions with the state, but they are bum wrapping him now. It looks to me like Hiltons trying to let Woods or Circardo take Bobbys position. That's not going to happen. He can't push Woods or Cicardo on us. Look at Cicardo, when he left the city he was hated! Robinson can't win his own district. Woods! I rest my case! Everybody knows he's just a yes man for Hilton. Look, the only thing Hilton has going for him is us. The whites don't even like him! His OWN people. CONSPIRAC Y , you better get your facts straight. Every day Bobby's picking up votes. He WILL be your next sheriff.
Wrong wrong

Pineville, LA

#19978 Jul 16, 2013
How can WEH continue to show his face. He once was a good sheriff. Now he is just a joke. He has no control and thinks he is above the law. He continues to let his deputies break the law or certain deputies are allowed. This time it won't be squashed. He will be held responsible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weiss & Goldring Building 15 hr BLOWNSMOKE 11
Layoffs at EPSO Thu vpcitizen 12
Poll Does Ville Platte City Mayor deserve a $30,000 ... Thu High and dry 4
lee Katherine Lahaye Aug 21 d b cooper 22
Milf's!! Aug 15 drooling 2
Olive Garden coming to Alexandria (Jul '11) Aug 15 Alexadria Resident 59
chris baughman Aug 15 truck 1 3

St. Landry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance