Okay

Oklahoma City, OK

#19937 May 15, 2013
English major wrote:
<quoted text>Okay wrote:
<quoted text> Hey spelling bee champ. Scroll up idiot. It was a response. You are a perfect example of what RPSO is. Do you write your reports like you post? Don't answer that. Do you know the word "uneducated" is a word that requires no hyphen? Don't answer that either. I have a warrant? I would say to not answer that but how the hell would you know. LOL! Oh wait let me double my stuff up like you to remain cool. Here goes. "LOL, ROFL, LMAO, ROFLMAO, LMFAO, ROFLMFAO, Ha Ha, Heh heh, your an idot."
Your, you're, you are?
My post was in " ridiculed someone for spelling when "Okay" misused "you are" by using "your."
What? Your post was in "? Did I misspell "your". If you would read before me calling him a "Spelling Bee Champ" you would see why.
Adele

Oklahoma City, OK

#19938 May 15, 2013
BACK BLAST wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what is an "ADELE?", but anyhow Cenla will be better off without you. As has already been said, "Bye"
It's my name, you idiot!
English major

Alexandria, LA

#19939 May 15, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text> What? Your post was in "? Did I misspell "your". If you would read before me calling him a "Spelling Bee Champ" you would see why.
I did not call anyone a spelling bee champ. Get your shit straight.
BACK BLAST

Alexandria, LA

#19940 May 15, 2013
Adele wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my name, you idiot!
REALLY, What country R U from?
Adele

Pineville, LA

#19941 May 16, 2013
BACK BLAST wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY, What country R U from?
Born and raised in Pineville. Why?
Adele

Pineville, LA

#19942 May 16, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text> Good for you! Cenla is the laughing stock of the state. If it wasn't for welfare it wouldn't exist.
Thanks! Yeah I don't think people realize the majority of Rapides Parish is on some sort of government assistance. It's sickening! Here in cenla you either work for the government, collect money from the government, or you're self employed. That's why I'm leaving, better opportunities and no more small town politics.
Okay

Pineville, LA

#19943 May 16, 2013
English major wrote:
<quoted text>I did not call anyone a spelling bee champ. Get your shit straight.
You still missed the point. Read again go back a page and......just forget it. You're lazy and didn't research on a topic before posting. You would have your shit straight if you did.
Nodameen

Shreveport, LA

#19944 May 17, 2013
Quote: " Here in cenla you either work for the government, collect money from the government, or you're self employed. That's why I'm leaving, better opportunities and no more small town politics. "

There's a high probablilty that what you're leaving here, you'll find wherever you go.
Obama has created a culture of takers, dependent upon him for handouts. A society of corruption and lies.
The scales of failure have tipped during this administration and our fate as a Democracy is in peril.
This is no longer the America I grew up in.
Adele

Pineville, LA

#19945 May 17, 2013
Nodameen wrote:
Quote: " Here in cenla you either work for the government, collect money from the government, or you're self employed. That's why I'm leaving, better opportunities and no more small town politics. "
There's a high probablilty that what you're leaving here, you'll find wherever you go.
Obama has created a culture of takers, dependent upon him for handouts. A society of corruption and lies.
The scales of failure have tipped during this administration and our fate as a Democracy is in peril.
This is no longer the America I grew up in.
I don't like President Obama's policies, but this was a welfare nation long before he came along. He has just increased the number of government programs.
Woodworth

Cottonport, LA

#19946 May 19, 2013
Rpso reminds one of the WPA program the government created years ago just to give people a job. Rpso has no job qualification standards they go by and will hire anyone that kneels to Hilton. If you are hired and one of Hiltons buddies, you can do what you chose to do and there will be no discipline handed out regardless.
Woodworth

Cottonport, LA

#19947 May 19, 2013
Another example of Hiltons politics at RPSO. A tax payer called in complaint about speeders on the Highway in front of his house. Deputies started handing out speeding tickets. All was fine until they wrote one of the top brass kinfolk. Then the deputies were ordered to stop writing speeding tickets in that area. This is low life politics. By the way you reckon the ticket was fixed. You guessed right.
Curious George

Pineville, LA

#19948 May 20, 2013
Woodworth wrote:
Another example of Hiltons politics at RPSO. A tax payer called in complaint about speeders on the Highway in front of his house. Deputies started handing out speeding tickets. All was fine until they wrote one of the top brass kinfolk. Then the deputies were ordered to stop writing speeding tickets in that area. This is low life politics. By the way you reckon the ticket was fixed. You guessed right.
Just for the hell of it, did Chuck have a policy on writing tickets? Did he mind if his contributors got busted, written up, cited, arrested? Or, did Chuck have a "do your job no matter who is in trouble?"
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19949 May 22, 2013
You bet he had a policy. He did not play politics at the burden of the tax payers like your boy Willie. He puts on his sheep clothes to impress the people that he really cares in protecting the citizens. He plays the Sheep role amd the wolf role well.
Curious George

Pineville, LA

#19950 May 22, 2013
Woodworth wrote:
You bet he had a policy. He did not play politics at the burden of the tax payers like your boy Willie. He puts on his sheep clothes to impress the people that he really cares in protecting the citizens. He plays the Sheep role amd the wolf role well.
Oh I see, kinda like promoting Jasper Bay to Major of Detectives when at best he was a detective responsible for just himself. He was the "token" to get the black vote, one of many. How about when he made it so hard for Ricky Doyle? His boy in I.A. stayed on all of the non-chuckster-supporting deputies. Others promoted by Chuck that did not have a clue about supervision. How many people have been assigned to crime scene in the past 5 years?
Deputies who care

Pineville, LA

#19951 May 23, 2013
Curious George wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I see, kinda like promoting Jasper Bay to Major of Detectives when at best he was a detective responsible for just himself. He was the "token" to get the black vote, one of many. How about when he made it so hard for Ricky Doyle? His boy in I.A. stayed on all of the non-chuckster-supporting deputies. Others promoted by Chuck that did not have a clue about supervision. How many people have been assigned to crime scene in the past 5 years?
What about Chuck Carmouche? lol, what a JOKE!
Curious George

Pineville, LA

#19952 May 23, 2013
Deputies who care wrote:
<quoted text>What about Chuck Carmouche? lol, what a JOKE!
ol pussgut? ha ha ha
peter puffer littleton

Pineville, LA

#19953 May 24, 2013
Curious George wrote:
<quoted text>ol pussgut? ha ha ha
How about ol peter puffer? you know bubba....the one caught giving a little oral therapy to an inmate in isolation at d.c. 3. they say he'll skin one back in a minute...and he is good at it.
curious george

Pineville, LA

#19954 May 24, 2013
I think he is an sro now. it is a shame cause that school is in real trouble. bubba is know for running away from trouble. you know the bank thing. he sucks in more than one way.
Corrections in general

Pineville, LA

#19955 May 24, 2013
if you want to talk about worthless promotions, lets talk about the blue gum administration we have now. the gorilla looking old man over corrections is useless. all he is interested in is eating fried chicken. J.D. Aaron????? whose bright idea was that? what a freaking joke. has no clue. he still don't know what is going on in his own place. poor thing is as stupid as the day is long. if he had an original thought, I aint sure he would know what to do with it. Aint he the one that was fired from dc 1 for grabbing the inmate on the breast? not sure if it was a male or female inmate. Now that is the leader of dc 3. Lets not forget about the dildo perpetrator at dc 1. if memory serves me right he was fired too. course he was rehired. guess he pointed that dildo at weh and he got scared. what a line-up. sad part about it is that there some good qualified blacks in the department and they are being passed over for these pieces of shit...promotion requiremnts: must have criminal record, must have some previous sexual complaint, must walk using the ghetto slide, and you must have a healthy appetite for chicken.
wth

United States

#19956 May 24, 2013
So R.C. was hired back once again??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge rules in favor of Lartigue in residency c... 18 hr big d 6
pine prarie detention center workers call katc ... 19 hr Melinda George 1
airborne bacteria and viruses infultrate the co... 19 hr Melinda George 1
water off at pine prarie detention center for 2... 20 hr Melinda George 1
Shun RINO'S Who Endorsed Terrell 21 hr Ralph Malph 14
Where'd everyone go Fri DoubleTalk 2
You Gotta Be Kidding Fri DoubleTalk 2
St. Landry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web