who do you want to be the next rapide...
Okay

Pineville, LA

#19927 May 11, 2013
BACK BLAST wrote:
<quoted text>
He Stupidasz you didn't respond to my comment. You made another un-educated stupid cry-baby, moan & groan comment. Stay off the streets and you won't get caught with those outstanding warrants hanging over your head. lol lmao
Hey spelling bee champ. Scroll up idiot. It was a response. You are a perfect example of what RPSO is. Do you write your reports like you post? Don't answer that. Do you know the word "uneducated" is a word that requires no hyphen? Don't answer that either. I have a warrant? I would say to not answer that but how the hell would you know. LOL! Oh wait let me double my stuff up like you to remain cool. Here goes. "LOL, ROFL, LMAO, ROFLMAO, LMFAO, ROFLMFAO, Ha Ha, Heh heh, your an idot."
English major

Pineville, LA

#19928 May 12, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text> Hey spelling bee champ. Scroll up idiot. It was a response. You are a perfect example of what RPSO is. Do you write your reports like you post? Don't answer that. Do you know the word "uneducated" is a word that requires no hyphen? Don't answer that either. I have a warrant? I would say to not answer that but how the hell would you know. LOL! Oh wait let me double my stuff up like you to remain cool. Here goes. "LOL, ROFL, LMAO, ROFLMAO, LMFAO, ROFLMFAO, Ha Ha, Heh heh, your an idot."
Your, you're, you are?
drama teens on computer

Pineville, LA

#19929 May 12, 2013
Maybe some people forgot what the the title of this forum is. Just a suggestion. Create a new forum on topix with these titles,who has the best grammar,who can ridicule the best,who is the best drama queen,who is the most childish & etc..........
Okay

Pineville, LA

#19930 May 13, 2013
English major wrote:
<quoted text>Your, you're, you are?
Your, you're, or you are? Is that what you meant? You have to love the Hilton worshipers. Anytime you make a point an English teacher comes along and finds a misspelling or autocorrect gone bad. They totally ignore the substance of a post. But the last person who posted has it right. The substance of this thread is gone and the children have come out to play.
Adele

Pineville, LA

#19931 May 13, 2013
So happy I'm moving out of this god forsaken parish!
Luke cage

Pineville, LA

#19932 May 14, 2013
Adele wrote:
BYE
No Lie

Ville Platte, LA

#19933 May 14, 2013
Adele wrote:
Don't let the door hit you in the axx.
Okay

Pineville, LA

#19934 May 14, 2013
Adele wrote:
Good for you! Cenla is the laughing stock of the state. If it wasn't for welfare it wouldn't exist.
BACK BLAST

Alexandria, LA

#19935 May 14, 2013
Adele wrote:
Just what is an "ADELE?", but anyhow Cenla will be better off without you. As has already been said, "Bye"
English major

Pineville, LA

#19936 May 14, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text> Your, you're, or you are? Is that what you meant? You have to love the Hilton worshipers. Anytime you make a point an English teacher comes along and finds a misspelling or autocorrect gone bad. They totally ignore the substance of a post. But the last person who posted has it right. The substance of this thread is gone and the children have come out to play.
Okay wrote:
<quoted text> Hey spelling bee champ. Scroll up idiot. It was a response. You are a perfect example of what RPSO is. Do you write your reports like you post? Don't answer that. Do you know the word "uneducated" is a word that requires no hyphen? Don't answer that either. I have a warrant? I would say to not answer that but how the hell would you know. LOL! Oh wait let me double my stuff up like you to remain cool. Here goes. "LOL, ROFL, LMAO, ROFLMAO, LMFAO, ROFLMFAO, Ha Ha, Heh heh, your an idot."
Your, you're, you are?
My post was in " ridiculed someone for spelling when "Okay" misused "you are" by using "your."
Okay

United States

#19937 May 15, 2013
English major wrote:
<quoted text>Okay wrote:
Your, you're, you are?
My post was in " ridiculed someone for spelling when "Okay" misused "you are" by using "your."
What? Your post was in "? Did I misspell "your". If you would read before me calling him a "Spelling Bee Champ" you would see why.
Adele

United States

#19938 May 15, 2013
BACK BLAST wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what is an "ADELE?", but anyhow Cenla will be better off without you. As has already been said, "Bye"
It's my name, you idiot!
English major

Alexandria, LA

#19939 May 15, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text> What? Your post was in "? Did I misspell "your". If you would read before me calling him a "Spelling Bee Champ" you would see why.
I did not call anyone a spelling bee champ. Get your shit straight.
BACK BLAST

Alexandria, LA

#19940 May 15, 2013
Adele wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my name, you idiot!
REALLY, What country R U from?
Adele

Pineville, LA

#19941 May 16, 2013
BACK BLAST wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY, What country R U from?
Born and raised in Pineville. Why?
Adele

Pineville, LA

#19942 May 16, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text> Good for you! Cenla is the laughing stock of the state. If it wasn't for welfare it wouldn't exist.
Thanks! Yeah I don't think people realize the majority of Rapides Parish is on some sort of government assistance. It's sickening! Here in cenla you either work for the government, collect money from the government, or you're self employed. That's why I'm leaving, better opportunities and no more small town politics.
Okay

Pineville, LA

#19943 May 16, 2013
English major wrote:
<quoted text>I did not call anyone a spelling bee champ. Get your shit straight.
You still missed the point. Read again go back a page and......just forget it. You're lazy and didn't research on a topic before posting. You would have your shit straight if you did.
Nodameen

Fort Necessity, LA

#19944 May 17, 2013
Quote: " Here in cenla you either work for the government, collect money from the government, or you're self employed. That's why I'm leaving, better opportunities and no more small town politics. "

There's a high probablilty that what you're leaving here, you'll find wherever you go.
Obama has created a culture of takers, dependent upon him for handouts. A society of corruption and lies.
The scales of failure have tipped during this administration and our fate as a Democracy is in peril.
This is no longer the America I grew up in.
Adele

Pineville, LA

#19945 May 17, 2013
Nodameen wrote:
Quote: " Here in cenla you either work for the government, collect money from the government, or you're self employed. That's why I'm leaving, better opportunities and no more small town politics. "
There's a high probablilty that what you're leaving here, you'll find wherever you go.
Obama has created a culture of takers, dependent upon him for handouts. A society of corruption and lies.
The scales of failure have tipped during this administration and our fate as a Democracy is in peril.
This is no longer the America I grew up in.
I don't like President Obama's policies, but this was a welfare nation long before he came along. He has just increased the number of government programs.
Woodworth

Oberlin, LA

#19946 May 19, 2013
Rpso reminds one of the WPA program the government created years ago just to give people a job. Rpso has no job qualification standards they go by and will hire anyone that kneels to Hilton. If you are hired and one of Hiltons buddies, you can do what you chose to do and there will be no discipline handed out regardless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Scott Ortego aka Squiggy 13 hr SMG_17 1
Which city is prettier and has a better city fe... Mon fyi 6
trenna bonnette Mon teach 7
Alexandria Music Thread (Mar '14) Sun smilez 11
GAEDA Property-Alexandria Zoo Sun smilez 3
Ms Cruise Captain Sun smilez 2
Alexandria City Marshal arrested Sun smilez 3

St. Landry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance