who do you want to be the next rapide...
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19753 Jan 23, 2013
Oh i for forgot Baden, he will be going back to un-stopping toliets. Robinson will check the wind and see which direction he will go. That pretty well cleans out the house and we can once again be free from the dirty politics/vendetta and move RPSO forward once again. The shameful part is Rpso is and will be in the dark backward ages the 4 years under the Hilton machine. But we will have another Wagner to double up and catch up with the times.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19754 Jan 23, 2013
Hind teat wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get drunk and type this with your feet or, are you really that illiterate and stupid?
Do not think it is ignorant or stupid, the man told it just exactly how it all unfolded. Course he forgot the two preachers, George handled the prayer breakfast to get his job. Hardison pooled all the fuzzy dice to get his $2800.00 salary and car back.
local politics

Pineville, LA

#19755 Jan 24, 2013
Hind teat wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get drunk and type this with your feet or, are you really that illiterate and stupid?
not nearly iliterate as this administration beginning with weh himself!!
Possible

Pineville, LA

#19756 Jan 25, 2013
I have heard there may be a 4th candidate. The only thing I know is he left recently and is waiting to see what plays out. A friend of mine works for the SO and told me about this blog. I was also told he is not well known but a smart decent guy. Kind of interesting to see what happens.
get real

Iowa, LA

#19757 Jan 25, 2013
Possible wrote:
I have heard there may be a 4th candidate. The only thing I know is he left recently and is waiting to see what plays out. A friend of mine works for the SO and told me about this blog. I was also told he is not well known but a smart decent guy. Kind of interesting to see what happens.
YEAH! "and told me about this blog". You expect us to beleive that. You have been all over this blog for a while.
Possible

Pineville, LA

#19758 Jan 26, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH! "and told me about this blog". You expect us to beleive that. You have been all over this blog for a while.
How do you think people find out about blogs? You must be an idiot. Is this blog advertised on TV or something? Jackass.
get real

Iowa, LA

#19759 Jan 26, 2013
Possible wrote:
<quoted text> How do you think people find out about blogs? You must be an idiot. Is this blog advertised on TV or something? Jackass.
You are right about how people find out about blogs. Think back to a recent conversation you had with a "friend"(which is cuurently playing the role of a double agent) who let someone know of some comments you made on here very recently. Remember blogs or forums normally are used for debating,opinions & informational purposes. Try not to take these things so seriously. And not resort to the thugery,trashy profanity. It hurts your cause and character and makes you less credible. Wish you the best!
Possible

Pineville, LA

#19760 Jan 27, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>You are right about how people find out about blogs. Think back to a recent conversation you had with a "friend"(which is cuurently playing the role of a double agent) who let someone know of some comments you made on here very recently. Remember blogs or forums normally are used for debating,opinions & informational purposes. Try not to take these things so seriously. And not resort to the thugery,trashy profanity. It hurts your cause and character and makes you less credible. Wish you the best!
I made a statement not an arguement. Why would I need to be "credible" when not making a point or trying to prove something. You went off on a tangent to sound smart but ended up proving nothing. I made a statement about something I heard from the same person who told me about this forum. You immediately assume I am a "double agent". LOL! Has stuff on here become that serious. If I only had time to read 19,000 post. I believe your a troll. You simply read my post and said "I am going to call this person a liar and see what happens." Go do something productive. Oh, and your still a jackass. lol! Oh no I am not credible anymore on a stupid forum because I said jackass! What shall I do?*cries*
Possible

Pineville, LA

#19761 Jan 27, 2013
Oh, what comments have I made Mr. Detective? If your so smart tell me. I would love to see who you accuse me of being. So what your saying is, if someone posts on this topix for the first time they must be a liar or another person? You must walk around paranoid at the world. "Everyone is a liar, a cheat and a double agent." Your spouse cheat on you a few times or something for you to be this paranoid. Sorry for your troubles. Maybe it wouldn't have happened if you weren't such a jackass! Oh damn I did it again. Ill never be credible. Damnit!! lol! Jackass!
nelms78

Pineville, LA

#19762 Jan 27, 2013
Woodworth been stealing drugs out the evidence room.
Drugs

Pineville, LA

#19763 Jan 27, 2013
nelms78 wrote:
Woodworth been stealing drugs out the evidence room.
Under this administration isn't everything legal now? Well of course I mean if your black or know a preacher. If you know both you can get a nurser charge dropped to a seat belt violation.
coon dog

Pineville, LA

#19764 Jan 29, 2013
Drugs wrote:
<quoted text> Under this administration isn't everything legal now? Well of course I mean if your black or know a preacher. If you know both you can get a nurser charge dropped to a seat belt violation.
wth is a "nurser?" Oh, btw, how is that case going on the dirty METRO Lt. that Chuck promoted? Rumor is, Higgins is planning a real circus. It will be a real "kiss and tell" performance.
SayWhat

Ville Platte, LA

#19765 Jan 30, 2013
coon dog wrote:
<quoted text>wth is a "nurser?" Oh, btw, how is that case going on the dirty METRO Lt. that Chuck promoted? Rumor is, Higgins is planning a real circus. It will be a real "kiss and tell" performance.
He needs to call Hilton so he can help him clear his record. Matter fact he would probably hire him back on. This seems to be the normal. Does not matter what the guy is done. Fits the hiring standard.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19766 Feb 1, 2013
When is this administration going to get off their Butts and go after some of the big time drugs dealers. All the activity you see is the casual and street habituals being arrested. We need to stop wasting tax payer money and send these people to Rehab. rather than arrest. Hilton needs to be a man of his word. The boys are playing the number game to look good.
voter

Ville Platte, LA

#19767 Feb 1, 2013
Woodworth wrote:
When is this administration going to get off their Butts and go after some of the big time drugs dealers. All the activity you see is the casual and street habituals being arrested. We need to stop wasting tax payer money and send these people to Rehab. rather than arrest. Hilton needs to be a man of his word. The boys are playing the number game to look good.
We supported Wagner before based on Wagner saying "look at me and my over 3,000 arrest". And lot of them were what you call "casual and street habituals" of the 3,000. So since our family based our previous support for Wagner because of numbers,so he could look good. So,it is only fair to do the same for the current administration WEH. SO YOU ARE RIGHT,THE CURRENT RPSO IS "LOOKING GOOD"! I SEE NOW HOW YOU OPERATE. LOOK FOR A NEW TWIST OR ANGLE FOR YOUR SELFISH WAYS!
buffet buster

Pineville, LA

#19768 Feb 1, 2013
Woodworth wrote:
These "labs" are personal use cooks that yield less than an oz of meth. True, any amount made is manufacturing meth but to call it a lab is a stretch. I suppose there are no "white collar" dealers and users of cocaine, meth or heroin in central Louisiana. I think it is a numbers game when they encourage arrests of everyone in a car with a bag of weed or a bottle of syrup. The problem with the "Guilt by association" is that some people are getting arrested for felony charges by merely being in a car or at a home while at the wrong time. The old saying: "arrest them all and let the judge sort it out" is grossly unfair. Those that are not truly guilty of possession or selling that get booked have the stigma of the arrest, expense of bond and defense fees, and expungement costs all with the possibility of losing their job by the arrest without a conviction. The "system" gets bogged down at the expense of making high profile stats in numbers of arrested warm bodies instead of concentration on quality arrests and totally disregarding the economic or social status of the "offender."
Eye wanna no

Fort Necessity, LA

#19769 Feb 2, 2013
It's curious that user after user is arrested but the wholesale providers are still out there.
Seems only reasonable that those arrested would give up their sources in order to skip lengthy jail sentenses.
Maybe nobody asks.
It's obvious that very few spend any time in jail anyway as they show up in the TT after subsequent arrests.
What's going on here?
Maybe the biggest distributors are actually part of the system that's supposed to be fighting the drug war.
Just maybe.
The lawyers ain't complainin'. They're getting rich defending the users.
Just want to know

United States

#19770 Feb 2, 2013
To many arrest? Not enough arrest? Not arresting dealer? Arresting those selling? Arresting those for possession? Arresting too many people? Working hard for the people of this parish? Please tell what will make the person who post the above comments happy? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK RPSO!!!!!!!!
Proud of you

United States

#19771 Feb 2, 2013
You are so right some person will never be happy.
burned

United States

#19772 Feb 2, 2013
buffet buster wrote:
<quoted text>These "labs" are personal use cooks that yield less than an oz of meth. True, any amount made is manufacturing meth but to call it a lab is a stretch. I suppose there are no "white collar" dealers and users of cocaine, meth or heroin in central Louisiana. I think it is a numbers game when they encourage arrests of everyone in a car with a bag of weed or a bottle of syrup. The problem with the "Guilt by association" is that some people are getting arrested for felony charges by merely being in a car or at a home while at the wrong time. The old saying: "arrest them all and let the judge sort it out" is grossly unfair. Those that are not truly guilty of possession or selling that get booked have the stigma of the arrest, expense of bond and defense fees, and expungement costs all with the possibility of losing their job by the arrest without a conviction. The "system" gets bogged down at the expense of making high profile stats in numbers of arrested warm bodies instead of concentration on quality arrests and totally disregarding the economic or social status of the "offender."
If you play with fire your gonna get burned. It's that persons own damn fault if they wanna hang out with people that are breaking the law. If they don't wanna endure all the aftermath then they don't need to associate with those types of people. It's a self correcting problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DA Employee who Embezzled Money.... (Nov '15) 10 hr Courthouse Leaker 56
Shun RINO'S Who Endorsed Terrell (Dec '14) May 26 The Truth Teller 13
Evangeline parish president Donald Bergeron at ... May 25 Sansou 15
Another School sales tax? May 24 JackBauer 30
cameron layoff (Oct '13) May 21 Brown Belt 65
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) May 21 Theman 39
Boyce video store shooting years ago... May 20 Icanbeme2 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Landry Mortgages