Please

Glenmora, LA

#19712 Jan 1, 2013
God bless all with a happy new year and I look forward to continue to serve the people of this parish
3rd floor observer

Pineville, LA

#19713 Jan 4, 2013
William Earl Hilton is a idiot. i am not a racist, however, you have turned this dept into a ghetto. it would be different if you had chosen intelligent personnel, but they are all idiots, kind like weh. course im sure that is an ego boost for him feeling like he is the smarter one. aint saying much. hear bobby cameron is collecting money. look out rapides parish, your first black sheriff is coming. at least he is smarter than weh. mark wood, you may as well go to the house, you are out of you league. i don't even think david roach can help you. you can't fix stupid. maybe bobby cameron will treat the dept good, better than weh. i just want to know one thing weh...what does it taste like?
court security

Pineville, LA

#19714 Jan 4, 2013
Anyone seen bill? you know Bill Robinson, the taint of rpso. surprised he is still here, you know not mattering. course i couldnt stay at home with donna either. the years haven't been kind to her. how long before wild bill has a nervous break down again. surprised the chief of administration hasnt run you off yet. you know she has more balls and authority than you do....same old stuff. bill you never mattered before and you never will.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19715 Jan 4, 2013
Hilton could care less about turning RPSO into a Getto. He is only back for the ride, power and fringe benefits. What else is he capable of doing? he completed his vendetta and cares nothing about the citizens of Rapides Parish. He could not make it in the retired world because he was only seen as just another retiree. He like authority and flexing his power status. Who in their right mind would have brought Robinson back as chief? He would possibly made a good dog catcher. when you see him he acts as if he is another world lost. Only question i have on cameron is he connected and backed by Hiton in his thought of being the next Sheriff? Mark Wood can only drem of being Sheriff. We can put him back in the jail.
Help

Pineville, LA

#19716 Jan 5, 2013
Bobby Cameron will never be Sheriff!!alexandria is 52-53 % black, The rest of the parish is way less than that! If he got every black vote in the parish it would not be enough to elect him! The rural areas have consistently through the years been anti black! Cameron and Creecy are responsible for all the positions being given to the blacks!
Please

Oklahoma City, OK

#19717 Jan 5, 2013
Let just take care of the people of this parish and look out for the people you work with. If you as a person don't like someone don't belittle that person fix the problem.

Since: Aug 11

Pineville, LA

#19718 Jan 5, 2013
You know..I thought that WEH would be the best thing for Rapides Parish....hoping he was not about returning favors, doing for friends or influences but doing what is right. But I have learned better. He makes daily calls to help friends and supporters and their family members to get out of trouble. I am so disappointed and disillusioned. He has, even before officially taking office, making phone calls to get people out of jail. Only to have these same people commit other offenses or get in further trouble. WEH has put individuals in positions that would require certain levels of education in the private sector and other industry....but with the Rapides Parish Sheriff's Office....a GED is good....like some Capt. and Majors positions....how about the fleet managers/supervisors position? Kevin Bordelon.......all the ladies know him!!!! Especially Kathy Hawthrone......Oh.....and others. Reckon his wife knows? If not, she will......
Please

Oklahoma City, OK

#19719 Jan 6, 2013
Please pray for people, and I hope God blesses those who down others
Nodameen

Shreveport, LA

#19720 Jan 6, 2013
Quote: Kevin Bordelon.......all the ladies know him!!!! Especially Kathy Hawthrone......Oh.....and others. Reckon his wife knows? If not, she will...... "

You deserve to have your cowardly butt kicked down the street for posting such a scurrilous statement.
Come back after you've told him to his face.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19721 Jan 6, 2013
jus askin wrote:
You know..I thought that WEH would be the best thing for Rapides Parish....hoping he was not about returning favors, doing for friends or influences but doing what is right. But I have learned better. He makes daily calls to help friends and supporters and their family members to get out of trouble. I am so disappointed and disillusioned. He has, even before officially taking office, making phone calls to get people out of jail. Only to have these same people commit other offenses or get in further trouble. WEH has put individuals in positions that would require certain levels of education in the private sector and other industry....but with the Rapides Parish Sheriff's Office....a GED is good....like some Capt. and Majors positions....how about the fleet managers/supervisors position? Kevin Bordelon.......all the ladies know him!!!! Especially Kathy Hawthrone......Oh.....and others. Reckon his wife knows? If not, she will......
And reckon why all the drug crowd had Hilton signs in their yards.
Please

Oklahoma City, OK

#19722 Jan 6, 2013
Woodworth please ask for help because this will cause health problem if this consumes you. Try to work it out with whomever, it is my hope that this election did not cause you this much grief.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19723 Jan 7, 2013
Please wrote:
Woodworth please ask for help because this will cause health problem if this consumes you. Try to work it out with whomever, it is my hope that this election did not cause you this much grief.
Do not worry about Woodworth, he has it made. I would feel guilty if i did not tell at least 3 people every day why and how your man decided to get his old job back after telling us he was burned out and had done all he could do when he quit and went to the house 4 plus years ago. The difference between Woodworth and a lot others, rather than think it, he will tell it like it is. If the truth hurts, sorry.
concerned

Ferriday, LA

#19724 Jan 10, 2013
Please wrote:
Woodworth please ask for help because this will cause health problem if this consumes you. Try to work it out with whomever, it is my hope that this election did not cause you this much grief.
You are right, Please. Woodworth sounds like a person who would go off and kill people. If anyone knows Woodworth, please go and remove his guns from the house because he's the type that will be like those people that shoot in the schools, but he will shoot in the sheriff dept.
Take home cars

Alexandria, LA

#19725 Jan 13, 2013
Lets see what RPSO does with this issue. Number one waste--Debbie Macbeth ( not post certified, and useless. Uses her power to push people around)what emergency can she handle? Except document fake time for her to be paid for like she did during Katrina. She pocketed tax payer monies. Then you have medica, thibeaux, shackleford, Hardison, George, just to name a few that suck tax payers money. These people will never come out in an emergency-- what go to the bank??? Not to say how many deputies use their take home units on off days for personal use!! Come on IA captain uses his for everything!!
Standards need not apply

Pineville, LA

#19726 Jan 13, 2013
Has anyone seen these new hires? They are only 2 types. Over weight pop bellies, old as time, or both. Oh not to mention people that already retired making $65,000 a year and coming back to work 39 hours a week so it is legal. Then they collect another $60,000 on top of the $65,000 they get for retirement. It is a shame. People should be outraged but as long as they are alowed to break the law or their fanily members get away with everything it is okay. Good ol boys running the parish. This is why Louisiana will always be last or second to last in everything meaningful. Good people turn a blind eye because it is the status quo.
Take home cars

Alexandria, LA

#19727 Jan 13, 2013
Standards need not apply wrote:
Has anyone seen these new hires? They are only 2 types. Over weight pop bellies, old as time, or both. Oh not to mention people that already retired making $65,000 a year and coming back to work 39 hours a week so it is legal. Then they collect another $60,000 on top of the $65,000 they get for retirement. It is a shame. People should be outraged but as long as they are alowed to break the law or their fanily members get away with everything it is okay. Good ol boys running the parish. This is why Louisiana will always be last or second to last in everything meaningful. Good people turn a blind eye because it is the status quo.
they can only be paid 1/2 of their retirement benefit. But still means their salary is almost doubled.
Hind teat

Pineville, LA

#19728 Jan 14, 2013
Take home cars wrote:
Lets see what RPSO does with this issue. Number one waste--Debbie Macbeth ( not post certified, and useless. Uses her power to push people around)what emergency can she handle? Except document fake time for her to be paid for like she did during Katrina. She pocketed tax payer monies. Then you have medica, thibeaux, shackleford, Hardison, George, just to name a few that suck tax payers money. These people will never come out in an emergency-- what go to the bank??? Not to say how many deputies use their take home units on off days for personal use!! Come on IA captain uses his for everything!!
Leave ol captain high pocket tight ass wrangler wearing boy alone. He has earned his 24/7 use of parish vehicle by sucking up to what ever the sheriff of the term is. He ain't no dummy. Besides, it is probably the only set of wheels he has.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19729 Jan 14, 2013
Lets see what the hiring standards are not. Physical condition , experience,firearm certification, mental stability, background check.
Now lets look at the present hiring standards used under Hilton. Did you and your family vote for Hilton, how much did you contribute to the campaign in promise of a job, were you a member of the good old boy Hilton club when Wagner was in office and are you a yes man for Hilton. Did i leave anything out? oh i forgot, all those drug arrest i been seeing in the paper could be detrimental to the political machine. Remember all that money that was spent telling them folk too many of their people were being arrested. Rather than arrest they needed rehab. closener is in competition for numbers. Sure are a lot of habitual users being arrested looks like.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19730 Jan 16, 2013
Take home cars wrote:
<quoted text>they can only be paid 1/2 of their retirement benefit. But still means their salary is almost doubled.
Yes Robinson draws about $3200.00 a month plus a vehicle and gas to ride around in with a dumb look trying to remember where he intended to go. Plus his retirement. Not bad filling a deadhead job.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19731 Jan 16, 2013
Closed wrote:
<quoted text> Very true. May all the honorable reverends (with badges, paychecks, and take home cars) bless our Sheriffs Office this Christmas.
I would say it has been very well blessed. Blessed with a curse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 5 hr Not Landrieu 3,355
First Black Judge 15 hr Rs Facebook Repor... 1
As we enter the 2014 Election Cycle.... A Messa... Sat MyBestFriend IsADog 2
Hixon Auto-Plex....What is going on?? Sat itzasecret 4
Sheriff of Evangeline Parish Sep 18 Willie 6
Chases lead to hunt, capture of Turkey Creek su... Sep 18 baarian 1
Should Chief Lartigue be voted out ? Sep 18 Painter 133
•••
St. Landry Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Landry Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Landry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Landry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Landry
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••