EPSO Sheriff or Gunsmoke Law enforce...
Tebow

United States

#103 Nov 10, 2012
Hommer wrote:
Let's pass a petition to get him ut of office. Why wait!
I'm in on that. The parish needs to know how taxpayer money is being used!! U have some info to put out.
Warren

Ville Platte, LA

#104 Nov 10, 2012
We did one in Avoyelles ad all you have to do is collet names and send them to the Election Comissioner. It has to in excess of fifty percent of the registeredvotrs.
Tebow

United States

#105 Nov 10, 2012
Warren wrote:
We did one in Avoyelles ad all you have to do is collet names and send them to the Election Comissioner. It has to in excess of fifty percent of the registeredvotrs.
I see. Plan coming together!!
Worried

Crowley, LA

#106 Nov 13, 2012
I'm game, lets get real Law Enforcement in Evangeline Parish!!!
Justice

Ville Platte, LA

#107 Nov 15, 2012
The sheriff needs to subpoena these records and go after these employees and plugs that are bashing his dept. and slandering the names of our good employees. We all know that most of these post are from employees and former employees so subpoena the records get rid of the bad apples along with a civil suit for slander and hire back Keith Dupre..Problem solved.
Worried

United States

#108 Nov 15, 2012
Justice wrote:
The sheriff needs to subpoena these records and go after these employees and plugs that are bashing his dept. and slandering the names of our good employees. We all know that most of these post are from employees and former employees so subpoena the records get rid of the bad apples along with a civil suit for slander and hire back Keith Dupre..Problem solved.
Poor you!!! Keith Dupre!!! LMAO!!!
michaela

Ville Platte, LA

#109 Nov 15, 2012
Um no! Keith can't spell THAT good.. Kmsl! Keith wouldn't work there anyway. Not after the way the "sheriff" did him
dumb and dumber

Ville Platte, LA

#110 Nov 15, 2012
Worried wrote:
<quoted text>Poor you!!! Keith Dupre!!! LMAO!!!
Lmao!!
Dwayne

Ville Platte, LA

#111 Nov 19, 2012
michaela wrote:
Um no! Keith can't spell THAT good.. Kmsl! Keith wouldn't work there anyway. Not after the way the "sheriff" did him
I think it is the other way arounf. What Keith did to the Sheriff's Office and the Parish. Sure were a lot of evidence problems found when he left. No accountability and then talked bad about the Sheriff. It is a good thing the sheriff fired him when he did.
Frog

Ville Platte, LA

#112 Nov 20, 2012
I saw the Sheriff drunk at a supper the other at the Country Club and he was smashed. Then later saw him leave in his truck.
dumb and dumber

Ville Platte, LA

#113 Nov 20, 2012
Frog wrote:
I saw the Sheriff drunk at a supper the other at the Country Club and he was smashed. Then later saw him leave in his truck.
Glad I wasn't on the road!! If Someone would have gotten hurt or killed they would have sued the department and him!!! Stupid ass
Oberdeen

Ville Platte, LA

#114 Nov 21, 2012
At least he did not have hispajamas on! LMFAO!!!
Postman Pat

United States

#115 Nov 21, 2012
Frog wrote:
I saw the Sheriff drunk at a supper the other at the Country Club and he was smashed. Then later saw him leave in his truck.
If y'all so badly want him out of office for his lower than a man actions as a second rate sheriff, start taking pictures of him doing these so called atrocities. Send that to the commission and force his retirement. Your actions may cause hi to keep his ass home. I have a few photos myself, USPS!!
Warren

Ville Platte, LA

#116 Nov 22, 2012
Jeremy Mitchell, isn't he the gay Lt. at the Evageline Parish Sheriff'd and lives in Beaver area. Always found him strange!
L Deshotel

Ville Platte, LA

#117 Nov 24, 2012
I know that pun he is sweet and has sugar in his tank.
Liz

Ville Platte, LA

#118 Nov 25, 2012
PajammA alwaysy drunk. I wonder of he plays golf in his PJ's. LMFAO!
Liz

Ville Platte, LA

#119 Nov 25, 2012
Definatly has a lot of sugar in his tank.
Monica

Ville Platte, LA

#120 Feb 18, 2013
What is wrong with our Sheriff. He talks bad about everybody, especialy the people that used to work for him. He must not have many people he is friend to. He even talks bad about Trent.
Warren

Ville Platte, LA

#121 Feb 19, 2013
We are friends but you are correct. He talks bad about everyone, even his brother and people he calls close friends. I thnk he does not like anybody and just uses people for his on gains.

But what can you expect from someone that is intoxicated most of the time.
dumb and dumber

Ville Platte, LA

#122 Feb 19, 2013
Warren wrote:
We are friends but you are correct. He talks bad about everyone, even his brother and people he calls close friends. I thnk he does not like anybody and just uses people for his on gains.

But what can you expect from someone that is intoxicated most of the time.
Yeah but he has his little pet peeves lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pot dealers in ville platte (Sep '16) 7 hr Coach Keith 3
House fire at Clear Water Lake Aug.3 (or about). Mon Angel unaware 1
Rapides Parish Narcotics In-House Investigation (Aug '11) Mon Nojusticestill 197
Community College Parking and Mayor Roy Nov 16 RapidesBayouResident 4
Mayor Roy and Kim Jong Un have SAME BARBER Nov 15 Slow On Uptake 2
Ashley Broussard ever came back from that drug ... Nov 14 555abc 2
Alexandria city Marshal election Nov 1 RapidesBayouResident 1

St. Landry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Landry Mortgages