EPSO Sheriff or Gunsmoke Law enforcement

Posted in the St. Landry Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of179
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
X- EPSO DETECTIVE

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

A dead body in the Parish for eighty days and he does not have a clue.

A Deputy transporting a prisoner that stops for gas and lets the con escape with his unit. Why wasn't the vehicle full of fuel or why did he not get another unit to stand by instead of leaving a prisoner unattended.

We sure have high quality leadership at the SO now. Another example of sorry people not doing their jobs.

WAY TO GO EDDIE. I GUESS YOU WERE PLAYING GOLF!!!
Willie M

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

LMFAO AT THEM
Blue Ballz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

X- EPSO DETECTIVE wrote:
A dead body in the Parish for eighty days and he does not have a clue.

A Deputy transporting a prisoner that stops for gas and lets the con escape with his unit. Why wasn't the vehicle full of fuel or why did he not get another unit to stand by instead of leaving a prisoner unattended.

We sure have high quality leadership at the SO now. Another example of sorry people not doing their jobs.

WAY TO GO EDDIE. I GUESS YOU WERE PLAYING GOLF!!!
Ex-defective!! That says it all about you. I'm glad you knew about the body in our so so small parish! Sure it was in plain view Mr. Ex-Defective. Why don't you stay an ex. You have no idea on anything you talk about but that you are an ex! F'ing bum!
rosey red

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Law enforcement?? I didn't know we had law enforcement in this parish!!! Lmao a bunch of rent a cops
Blue Ballz

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

rosey red wrote:
Law enforcement?? I didn't know we had law enforcement in this parish!!! Lmao a bunch of rent a cops
They might be "Mrs Wilted Flower," but when you need something, call a crackhead!! I hear they can help peeps like you!
rosey red

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

U dumb wannabe!! A crackhead could do more than them anyway! LMAO at your dumbass! And I love how you make the assumption of " people like you" ... How would you know how "I" am?
Blue Ballz

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

rosey red wrote:
U dumb wannabe!! A crackhead could do more than them anyway! LMAO at your dumbass! And I love how you make the assumption of " people like you" ... How would you know how "I" am?
How? Hoe? Who? Dunno! You said it all. People like you.
rosey red

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ok I won't entertain stupidity because it's quite obvious that you haven't a clue of what you're speaking of! YOU my dear are the one that said it so ya MIGHT just wanna go re read YOUR own post ya nit wit! Now, good night dear
Blue Ballz

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

rosey red wrote:
Ok I won't entertain stupidity because it's quite obvious that you haven't a clue of what you're speaking of! YOU my dear are the one that said it so ya MIGHT just wanna go re read YOUR own post ya nit wit! Now, good night dear
Nah! Just said peeps like you get better results from crackheads!! "My Dear?" "Nit Wit?" Sound edumacated to me!!
Hogard

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

X- EPSO DETECTIVE wrote:
A dead body in the Parish for eighty days and he does not have a clue.
A Deputy transporting a prisoner that stops for gas and lets the con escape with his unit. Why wasn't the vehicle full of fuel or why did he not get another unit to stand by instead of leaving a prisoner unattended.
We sure have high quality leadership at the SO now. Another example of sorry people not doing their jobs.
WAY TO GO EDDIE. I GUESS YOU WERE PLAYING GOLF!!!
Eddie wants to talk to you ! Call him. He wants your advise on
how to run the Dept. What a fool you are!
Blue Ballz

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Hogard wrote:
<quoted text>Eddie wants to talk to you ! Call him. He wants your advise on
how to run the Dept. What a fool you are!
I think Mrs. Wilted Flower should go with him for moron support!!
SANSOU

Cottonport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 20, 2012
 
Hogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie wants to talk to you ! Call him. He wants your advise on
how to run the Dept. What a fool you are!
I saw Eddie at the COuntry CLub this weekend with Freddie Petre and his wife. All were highly intoxicated. How did these people get home. I guess they drove. Not a very good example to set for our children, let alone a threat or dnager to the driving public. I always heard that politicians drink to drown the memories of the bad things they did while in office. Things they normaly would not have done or actions by their employees that if they were not politicians and had to sell thier soul to the devil to get what they want, theywoulden't tolerate. Eating u up isn't it Eddie!
Sandy

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maybe you should worry about your own life first
SANSOU

Cottonport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 21, 2012
 
Sandy wrote:
Maybe you should worry about your own life first
Maybe when you represent the public you should not be a drunk and get a life with a purpose. How can you drive drunk and put people in jail for th same thing you do at the country club every week?
You have the nerve to get drunk and talk bad about other people. Simple whit trash. Your poor husband has not got a clue has he?LMFAO!!!
sandy

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Looks like you are the one without a clue
dumb and dumber

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 22, 2012
 
SANSOU wrote:
<quoted text>I saw Eddie at the COuntry CLub this weekend with Freddie Petre and his wife. All were highly intoxicated. How did these people get home. I guess they drove. Not a very good example to set for our children, let alone a threat or dnager to the driving public. I always heard that politicians drink to drown the memories of the bad things they did while in office. Things they normaly would not have done or actions by their employees that if they were not politicians and had to sell thier soul to the devil to get what they want, theywoulden't tolerate. Eating u up isn't it Eddie!
They all some drunks over there with a poorly administration staff!! Don't get me started on Liz and Monica.
SANSOU

Cottonport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 22, 2012
 
sandy wrote:
Looks like you are the one without a clue
Know more about you than you think. All the good ladies at the COuntry club talk about how trashy you are all the time. How you have always cheated and your a alcholic. You get durnk and obnoxious at the club al the time. You act like you want to be classy, but you would not know class if it jumped on you. And leave Monica and Liz out of this. You always talk shit about you co-workers.
Shaker

Cottonport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 22, 2012
 
Those three are peas in a pod. All they do is talk about other people. Yall need to liik at the life you have. You live to get drunk and talk about others, people that you act freindly towards. Poor Freddy no clue is soooooo correct. He is either blind or stupid.
Shelia D

Cottonport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 23, 2012
 
Shaker wrote:
Those three are peas in a pod. All they do is talk about other people. Yall need to liik at the life you have. You live to get drunk and talk about others, people that you act freindly towards. Poor Freddy no clue is soooooo correct. He is either blind or stupid.
I think this says it all. Trash that thinks she is sombody other than a simple alcholic.LOFAO!!!!!
get it righy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 23, 2012
 
dumb and dumber wrote:
<quoted text>They all some drunks over there with a poorly administration staff!! Don't get me started on Liz and Monica.
Liz runs the 911 Office and Monica now works there. Neither are employed by the Sheriff's Office.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of179
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Landry Discussions

Search the St. Landry Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
who do you want to be the next rapides parish s... (Mar '11) 7 min Watchman 19,865
Da cat & da rat 33 min How I C it 2 5
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 5 hr too bad 2,511
Who do you want to be the next District Attorne... 5 hr Voter all the way 44
Alexandria sting results in 17 arrests on solic... 10 hr Stargazer 9
judge race comming (Nov '12) 14 hr How I C it 2 13
Should Chief Lartigue be voted out ? 15 hr Rs Facebook Reporter. 72
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Landry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Landry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Landry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Landry
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••