St. Landry law enforcement pick up eight in drug sweep

Apr 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Advertiser

The St. Landry Sheriff's Narcotics Enforcement Team, along with the Opelousas Police Department, Eunice Police Department and Opelousas Marshall's office, conducted a felony warrant round-up throughout St.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2012
clean

Tuscaloosa, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Way to go!
Anyone?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Anyone from here?
Yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Several
Otown grl

Pittsburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Anybody know stine and what happened to him?
enemy

Tuscaloosa, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Heard jekka was telling on folks.
just fyi

New Iberia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

andrew rouse is 1 of the bigest probablems we have .he's done approached me several times trying to buy or sell pills and some kinda legal weed sick get him off the streets.But then again you know this he's an informant what a frickin sad situation
whoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

enemy wrote:
Heard jekka was telling on folks.
Who is Jekka?

Since: May 12

Broussard, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Lol ignorance is bliss. First, the government created JW018 In order to test the effects of marijuana on the average person. Ironically, it was also put on the street by the same people. Then when people started smoking it, it became a multi-billion dollar industry. Immediately the same government banned the use of these products and confiscated all of the old synthetic weed, replaced it with a new "Lab Certified" product, and its right back on the streets. Ask yourself, am I so ignorant that I can't see the simple truth about how much we (the government) benefit from drug users? Its a cash cow! If we legalize marijuana, crime goes down and we're out of jobs!! We can't have that so please go to that cute little sex store in Opelousas and purchase your government approved weed today! All sales are final, they also carry pipes!! So don't bash of the poor druggies, embrace them for stimulating their minds and stimulating our hypocritical mind set.
Big T

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

whoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Jekka?
Jessica Huval
Anonymous

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

I know for a fact Jessica Huval is telling everything she knows. Not sure that is much, but surely knows the drug scene. Has been a dealer for over nine years now working at a local pharmacy... Go Figure !!! Maple Avenue Pharmacy. Also heard she is begging the customers for drugs they are having filled there.
Get a life

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

corruptiondetector wrote:
Lol ignorance is bliss. First, the government created JW018 In order to test the effects of marijuana on the average person. Ironically, it was also put on the street by the same people. Then when people started smoking it, it became a multi-billion dollar industry. Immediately the same government banned the use of these products and confiscated all of the old synthetic weed, replaced it with a new "Lab Certified" product, and its right back on the streets. Ask yourself, am I so ignorant that I can't see the simple truth about how much we (the government) benefit from drug users? Its a cash cow! If we legalize marijuana, crime goes down and we're out of jobs!! We can't have that so please go to that cute little sex store in Opelousas and purchase your government approved weed today! All sales are final, they also carry pipes!! So don't bash of the poor druggies, embrace them for stimulating their minds and stimulating our hypocritical mind set.
Dude, what's your trip? A little off topic. Go back to Ruby Ridge or Waco and crawl into your bunker. You must be one of those anti-government, conspiracy theorist? Obey you're loads of fun to be around at parties. Is your nickname "Negative Nellie" or "Debbie Downer"?

Since: May 12

Scott, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

this is another example of how deep the rabbit hole of ignorance goes. I am stating a FACT. A conspiracy consists of people NOT knowing the truth. The government did make jw018, they did ban it, and now have authorized the selling of the same products in our towns. So please, actually read, understand, and respond with somewhat of an actual intelligent response to my posts or you will only lose in the discussion. I enjoyed your remarks about me, I always get a chuckle from people like you.
Myles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Looks like everyone that pissed Jessica Huval off and still messing with drugs, she will get you for Sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 49 min Hold on there 2,973
black people are primates chimpanzees 59 min Hope 3
shell on weekends 2 hr trail rydah 9
trent ortego 2 hr DEP U T 24
Inmates 4 hr lefty 3
Debate: Ferguson - Ville Platte, LA 9 hr Abcdef 6
Union Tank Car 16 hr Its me 23

Search the St. Landry Forum:
•••
•••
St. Landry Dating

more search filters

less search filters