Fontenot

United States

#1 May 22, 2013
I missed court this morning for non payment on child support. I am sure I have a warrant now... what can I do? Besides just turning myself in and them locking me up....
Is there anything I could do or contact to pay my fines and try ti avoid jail time?
as if

Ville Platte, LA

#2 May 22, 2013
You SHOULD go to jail!!
ha ha

Ragley, LA

#3 May 23, 2013
Fontenot wrote:
I missed court this morning for non payment on child support. I am sure I have a warrant now... what can I do? Besides just turning myself in and them locking me up....
Is there anything I could do or contact to pay my fines and try ti avoid jail time?
Idiot- you should go to jail- since you can't even take care of your children!! Think it's free to raise kids!
Honest Joe

United States

#4 May 23, 2013
A deadbeat fontenot? Imagine that
Honest Joe

United States

#5 May 23, 2013
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot- you should go to jail- since you can't even take care of your children!! Think it's free to raise kids!
That's a sad but true statement.
cameron cares

United States

#6 May 23, 2013
Sure put him in jail that will help the kids get money
confused

Opelousas, LA

#7 May 23, 2013
Putting him in jail may not get his kid money immediately but he will think twice about skipping future payments.... If they castrated dead beat dads ... There would a hell of a lot of kids that got supported!
Paige

Port Barre, LA

#8 May 23, 2013
confused wrote:
Putting him in jail may not get his kid money immediately but he will think twice about skipping future payments.... If they castrated dead beat dads ... There would a hell of a lot of kids that got supported!
what about all the money hungry moms looking for handouts from dads! Huh,,,, milking the man for all he is worth but she forgot she was willing to spread them legs . Doing a piss poor job taking care of the kids. Blaming dad for everything sounds familiar Ms Manuel
nik

Middleburg, PA

#9 May 23, 2013
Paige wrote:
<quoted text>what about all the money hungry moms looking for handouts from dads! Huh,,,, milking the man for all he is worth but she forgot she was willing to spread them legs . Doing a piss poor job taking care of the kids. Blaming dad for everything sounds familiar Ms Manuel
Are you kidding me! You sound as bad as the dumbass that posted in the first place. Regardless, if you're a parent, support your kid!
confused

Opelousas, LA

#10 May 23, 2013
Paige wrote:
<quoted text>what about all the money hungry moms looking for handouts from dads! Huh,,,, milking the man for all he is worth but she forgot she was willing to spread them legs . Doing a piss poor job taking care of the kids. Blaming dad for everything sounds familiar Ms Manuel
Don't know who Ms. Manuel is but i can tell you this... No child deserves to go without while Mom or Dad has! That child didn't ask to be born! I think dead beat mothers should be sterilized also. Take care of your children before you take care of yourself! My children are very well taken care of becauseI I bust my butt and so does my husband to provide for our kids.... Before you judge... My husband and his siblings grew up with a deadbeat father... Thank God for their Mother and Step Dad who stepped up for them!
Cajun hottie

Ragley, LA

#11 May 24, 2013
Fontenot wrote:
I bet you got a big "D" all dead beats are hung like monsters !!
I am your mother

United States

#12 May 24, 2013
Psst... I have a big "D" too

His name is Henry, he lives under my bed.
Cajun hottie

United States

#13 May 24, 2013
I am your mother wrote:
Psst... I have a big "D" too
His name is Henry, he lives under my bed.
Henry that's a nice name ........# loves the "D"
cool

Ville Platte, LA

#14 May 30, 2013
ha, no one answered your question op.
2smart

Basile, LA

#15 May 30, 2013
sounds like you want to pay your child support. jails are crowded enough without putting men that want to pay child support in them. of course, it's all about making money.....used to be about fighting crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whataburger Fri Nodameen 5
Confession of big sin Thu Doubting Your Boast 22
Who is the two new young cops in mamou they wri... Jun 17 Danika 2
Poll Does Ville Platte City Mayor deserve a $30,000 ... Jun 15 Homeslice 2
News Once again, St. Landry Parish officials to cons... Jun 10 foreigner 1
lee Katherine Lahaye Jun 9 Rob 21
The dupre brothers of Pine praire...aka local f... Jun 9 blonde 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Landry Mortgages