Ville Platte, LA

#3 Apr 13, 2013
Billy wrote:
Nice people
Yeah right!
ol red

Ville Platte, LA

#4 Apr 14, 2013
Horrible store waaaaaay to many lazy fucks that don't wanna help when they see people they go the other way make sure they dont get asked a question and if u really need something dont waste ya time going there they wont have it. They management sucks just like most the businesses in VP
smartbutt

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 May 7, 2013
That has to be the worst wal-mart in the country! Never have anything stocked. Employees don't really gave a damn! A few months ago , Someone just WALKED out of wal-mart with 3 32inch flat screen TVs & NO ONE seen nothing! I think it's a in side job! I'd rather go to Eunice or Opelousas wal-mart then have to deal with sucky Ville Platte wal-mart!
smartbutt

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 May 7, 2013
ol red wrote:
Horrible store waaaaaay to many lazy fucks that don't wanna help when they see people they go the other way make sure they dont get asked a question and if u really need something dont waste ya time going there they wont have it. They management sucks just like most the businesses in VP
I agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff of Evangeline Parish (Sep '14) 2 hr shawn 53
News Ville Platte police officer accused of forcing ... 10 hr DWS 5
Families In Pine Prairie Sep 1 Logan 3
News Record high temperature of 105 set in Alexandria Sep 1 anonsmom 19
cheating spouses (Apr '12) Sep 1 Single 8
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) Sep 1 Kindoalkun 36
Karen Hazel Has a NASTY attitude with an APD of... (Dec '14) Sep 1 no-skill-et 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Landry Mortgages