Krotz Springs PD Hires New Staff

Krotz Springs PD Hires New Staff

There are 32 comments on the KLFY-TV Lafayette story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Krotz Springs PD Hires New Staff. In it, KLFY-TV Lafayette reports that:

The residents of one Acadiana town won't have to worry about their safety anymore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLFY-TV Lafayette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
howdidthisgounch allenged

United States

#21 Jan 14, 2011
Let me just say he is a good kid/man excuse me in his mid twenties at most and lives in KS. His family there are good people and they are proud of his accomplishments...especially recently as an adult. Everyone in KS knows his stepdad for sure...he is good man who has overcome a lot himself and should be proud of himself for overcoming so much (life trauma in the past just for on)and also for raising good kids throughout the hand he was dealt in the past. I will not say more but when you find out the people I am talking about it will all make sense to you. GOD is very strange in the ways that he joins people and families from different areas...especially when they benefit in healing wounds (emotional,physcological,etc.) for all parties who have come together. The story of the two families is truly remarkable to me knowing the history of all parties involved and how them joining together at the point in life that they did is proof enough to me that there is a GOD and that he is not only mysterious, but also wonderful and wise. I can see the picture so clear and I am still amazed at his infinite wisdom and foresight and prayer answering techniques, for lack of a better term. When the person I am referring to wants to tell you people who he is you will say of course, that is who it had to be, all of it makes sense. At that point, you will probably already believe me, or rather figure out that what I said about the officer must be true based on his families miracle union and how those people fullfilled each others lives and repaired each others wounds. Trust me you will if you are a person who believes in miracles the LORD creates. Hopefully the young man will let you know soon as he can, I just don't feel it is my place to reveal it. I did let him know I posted this on topix but he has yet to read it as of now. I told him not to be upset with me, but I will always defend my children(so to speak not literally)especially when they are judged unfairly...think most would do the same.

United States

#22 Jan 14, 2011
sorry for any/all bad grammer such as (life trauma in the past just for on)...i meant for one not on). I am in a hurry and not perfect regardless, but you should be able to get the point, if i didn't make any worse errors...gotta go, no time to check rest...not even spellcheck...GOD bless all you especially those with closed eyes/minds. Hope one day you will realize we are all imperfect and not even close, especially young people for the most part, that is what learning as you get older is for...don't be the old who criticizes people(especially those who do not deserve harsh treatment/young people) because that means you are the one who has stopped learning as you get old and that reflects badly on you if stop to realize it. I am just giving my opinion not putting anyone down (by no means anyone in particular)...peace everyone.

United States

#23 Jan 14, 2011
darn it my bad gotta go...sorry for double.
messenger

Krotz Springs, LA

#24 Jan 14, 2011
kenny is a great cop i no and mr. Blue is to. they both do a great job.No drugs there.

United States

#25 Jan 14, 2011
messenger wrote:
kenny is a great cop i no and mr. Blue is to. they both do a great job.No drugs there.
I am out the door but real quick I will take your word for that...hope my young man will do the same.

Since: Jan 11

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Jan 14, 2011
Smegma
Well

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Jan 15, 2011
If he is so great then we would all be honored to know the identity of this mystery officer plz!!!!
ceebee

United States

#29 Jan 15, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, are there ANY townies working for the KSFD anymore? Can go overboard thoug h, will city hall finally get some new blood also? MAYBE...someone who isn't related???
eard ksfd is gonna b i federal court in lafayette getting sued , for sexual haraasment, witholding 3 fireman pay and discrimination. heard he is getting rid of robert miller now htreatening him like he did ther others. was told that channel 10 news was gonna b there. can anyone go sit in court and listen. krotz springs it been in the news alot lately
country boy

Houston, TX

#30 Jan 16, 2011
KS will servive!! even after the trash talk. GO NORMAN!!
kEEP IT FAIR

United States

#31 Jan 16, 2011
loser wrote:
norman hired town people alright the drug user;s' he should have all the people he hired go take drug screeing and than you will see who will stay working there even him to.we are not safe here no more,there want be no drug raids because the worker will tell them they are comeing,hide, and who wants norman that will curss out ever one with filth.you,ll no who you are. all loser.s
That's the way the ex regime was ran. Put the pipe down buddie.
concered daughter

United States

#32 Jan 18, 2011
kEEP IT FAIR, you took the words right out of my mouth when you said that's the way the old regime was run. Time for a change and Norman and his new staff will prove to be a GREAT change. Let's all work together to help make this town worthy of our children and their children.
IHATESTUPID PEOPLE

United States

#34 Jan 21, 2011
loser wrote:
norman hired town people alright the drug user;s' he should have all the people he hired go take drug screeing and than you will see who will stay working there even him to.we are not safe here no more,there want be no drug raids because the worker will tell them they are comeing,hide, and who wants norman that will curss out ever one with filth.you,ll no who you are. all loser.s
That comes from the person who cannot spell or use basic grammar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which Canadidate for Sheriff 2 hr electeur 21
Whats the deal with Detective Wolf 10 hr Volante concerned 11
trump Sat silver 9
Dwayne Ledoux (Mar '13) Fri SWINGERS 83
who do you want to be the next rapides parish s... (Mar '11) Fri Sad in Rapides 19,928
Roy "Bubba" James candidate for Sheriff of Rapi... Thu Nodameen 41
Downtown insanity Jul 30 Nodameen 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Landry Mortgages