Elderly Man Uses Urine to Mask Pot Smell

There are 2 comments on the Jul 30, 2009, KATC-TV Lafayette story titled Elderly Man Uses Urine to Mask Pot Smell. In it, KATC-TV Lafayette reports that:

An elderly man from Opelousas has been arrested and charged with possession of 80 pounds of marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATC-TV Lafayette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
River Hog

Breaux Bridge, LA

#23 Dec 23, 2009
Crazy56 wrote:
I would take 11% considering more than 50% of highway fatalities are alcohol related, as per the following article: http://www.duipictures.com/statisti.htm .
And Benjamin, I agree with you, I highly doubt that the figure of 11% is for a positive test and not THC intoxication.
And oilfieldtrash? States like CA & OR sell and tax marijuana. Those states also allow you to grow your own marijuana plants up to a certain amount. I believe CA allows you 6 plants per household....and trust me, that's ALOT OF WEED!!!!!
It's a shame the federal govt doesn't get on the bandwagon and follow in CA's & OR's paths. Alcohol is a far more dangerous drug than marijuana has ever been or ever will be.
You must still be licensed in Ca. to grow pot. A med.permit and what they call care givers can grow it for you. But in no way can just any household grow pot. But you can have up to but not more than 1 oz. of pot on you person, with nothing more than a ticket. Here they would throw you under the jail.
amkey

United States

#24 Jan 12, 2010
What is this guy doing these days. One good thing about all of this is that his piss got em caught. Was actually run down for indecent exposure when some gal got mad cause she did't see the whole thing! Doing time for not being an good ex"her"bitionist! D.A. there will appreciate the real story!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kim dugas from chicot 4 hr Kim dugas 8
who do you want to be the next rapides parish s... (Mar '11) Fri Hershe Willmson 19,908
dp Fri Chasity 8
sheriff department / cheif police (Nov '12) Fri Time4changenow 14
Sheriff of Evangeline Parish (Sep '14) Fri Time4changenow 15
Sheriff Thu Ready4Changenow 1
Probate / Estate attorney (Apr '13) Thu Nodameen 12
More from around the web

St. Landry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]