sky238

Pollock, LA

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Has anyone had any experience using Katharine Geary in Alexandria as a child custody attorney?
Billy Goat

Pineville, LA

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Don't know about her as an attorney, but she needs to work on that 5 o'clock shadow.....
did not know

Alexandria, LA

#3 Jul 16, 2012
She is an excellent attorney with family law. She is a mother/singel parent and is a compassionant person. I would not heitate to use her.
HatesStupidity

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Billy Goat wrote:
Don't know about her as an attorney, but she needs to work on that 5 o'clock shadow.....
I don't know who you are Billy Goat, but I am sure you are getting what you deserve for such comments. Yes, Ms. Geary is a very good attorney. Fair prices. Just stay on her because she does stay busy. I know this is a little late but it's for anyone in the future wondering. I came from another town to use her and so did my sister and she gladly came right on to our two different towns to represent us in custody, divorce, property settlement. YES she is a great family law provider!
StupidityDontExi st

Oakdale, LA

#5 Apr 6, 2013
HatesStupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are Billy Goat, but I am sure you are getting what you deserve for such comments. Yes, Ms. Geary is a very good attorney. Fair prices. Just stay on her because she does stay busy. I know this is a little late but it's for anyone in the future wondering. I came from another town to use her and so did my sister and she gladly came right on to our two different towns to represent us in custody, divorce, property settlement. YES she is a great family law provider!
What ya know good going down there tubhead? Most ttorneys charge way way too damn much for nothing. Rat Roasters post! Ready, post. Where is the girl?
Say What

Alexandria, LA

#6 Apr 6, 2013
StupidityDontExist wrote:
<quoted text>
What ya know good going down there tubhead? Most ttorneys charge way way too damn much for nothing. Rat Roasters post! Ready, post. Where is the girl?
Oh, but stupidity does exist. You are the perfect example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Hold on there 3,326
Sheriff of Evangeline Parish Thu Willie 6
Chases lead to hunt, capture of Turkey Creek su... Thu baarian 1
Should Chief Lartigue be voted out ? Thu Painter 133
Dani Russ GOT DEM BUGZ!!! Wed DEP U T 2
Four facing charges in Monday burglary in Tioga... Sep 16 MyBestFriend IsADog 1
Nastiest local male Sep 16 MyBestFriend IsADog 2
•••
•••
•••

St. Landry Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Landry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Landry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Landry
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••