ville platte police department under ...
big pimpin

Toledo, OH

#21 Nov 7, 2011
Mercyme12 wrote:
<quoted text>Then y u applied for the dam job u knew the pay an situation before u applied ok. An if the chief an the police officers r doing a great job then y in the hell we need a curfew ok.
It's foe the ones that are not following the law.
TICKLED

Ville Platte, LA

#22 Nov 11, 2011
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
Y do u think it's just democrats that started the problem of the curfew. I am a democrat and I think the curfew was a great idea. It was the thugs and low life trash that cried about it so they can do wrong.
Because the thugs and low life trash that you speak of are democrats. They are democrats so that they can continue to get thier welfare checks, and have the taxpayers support thier illigitimate children.
TICKLED

Ville Platte, LA

#23 Nov 11, 2011
city cop wrote:
pass a tax and then they can provide better service. But the Cheif has to be proactive which Neal is not!
There is a tax, it is part of the Ville Platte city tax. It is clearly marked on your tax notice, "Police/Fire". This tax we were told was to give the officers a raise. Ask your city leaders why they have been collecting a property tax for officers, and not giving them the raises that property owners were told they were being taxed for.
Bill

Ville Platte, LA

#24 Nov 12, 2011
They put that money collected into the budget then cut the budget by that amount then stole that amount. It's the VP way.
EveR

Lafayette, LA

#25 Jul 6, 2013
Mercyme12 wrote:
It needs to start with the chief. He doesn't live in town an use a false address just to run for office. Where is all u law abiding citizens who want say r do anything about this. The mayor and the whole city council know this, the District Attorney both present an past allowed him to break the law. They need to come down on the police department.
The chief that- the Chief.With position comes responsibilty. The chief's duty is to assure those under him to do their job. And being in law enforcement; officials are to do that LEGALLY.
Now tell me... How can they take a man to jail; but he's NOT UNDER ARREST & have NO CHARGE? Yet hold him for 72 hours TO INVESTIGATE. Now, THAT'S NOT RIGHT. In fact- That's VIOLATING the man's RIGHT.
SHAME on VVPD. What you think?
EveR

Lafayette, LA

#26 Jul 6, 2013
Sorry. (EDIT ERROR) The chief is just that - The Chief
Tee

Lafayette, LA

#27 Jul 6, 2013
The chief in vp is crooked just like the whole VPPD. On EveR comment... they held that man for over 72 hours and thats not right at all. Then charged him with no evidence..and u are right Mercymo12 where is all u law abiding citizens...its like if its not concerning ur family its none of ur concerns but something needs to be done about the VPPD..If we all dont do anything about it more innocent men and women will have to go through this. We need to do something about these so called cops.
LMAO

Ville Platte, LA

#28 Jul 14, 2013
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>Y do u think it's just democrats that started the problem of the curfew. I am a democrat and I think the curfew was a great idea. It was the thugs and low life trash that cried about it so they can do wrong.
I agree
IKNOW

Ville Platte, LA

#29 Jul 15, 2013
Claa the FBI. His rights have been violate.
Melinda

Tucker, GA

#30 Jul 15, 2013
I think you all need to brush up on the law books before u come on here slandering people. If someone is arrested on a Friday night they can not be bonded out or let out til Monday morning when the judge gets there to set bail
Melinda

Tucker, GA

#31 Jul 15, 2013
Lets see maybe they are on another call and can't get there. They can't start something then have to stop cause someone else needs help. I'm sure after they finish then they went see about you. Those guys put their life on the line for y'all. They deserve a lot of respect. Considering they don't make that much, but are willing to their lives in front of y'all's. just sayin

Since: Aug 13

United States

#32 Sep 2, 2013
foot on my neck wrote:
<quoted text>this comment has racial under tones
Who gives ash.t
shorty

United States

#33 Jul 14, 2014
city cop wrote:
pass a tax and then they can provide better service. But the Cheif has to be proactive which Neal is not!

I agree to to this
Mr Blast That Azz

Ville Platte, LA

#34 Jan 3, 2015
TICKLED wrote:
The officers are not the problem, their leadership is the problem. these officers are not paid nearly enough for what they do, therefore they leave to go to other agencies and leave us with new officers with little, to no experience. The problem with taxes for the police dept., is that they always want it to be a property tax, and not a sales tax. This means that the part of society,(people of the "hood") that use up most of the police resources are not the ones paying for it. Also, yeras ago, a property tax was instituted for police, and fireman. this tax still exists, and yet the policemen, and firemen have never seen a raise in pay. Where is this money going?
I'll bet the city is more rich than ever with the tax money for police and fire, since they are not seeing in their pay.
IdeaMachine

Lexington, KY

#35 Feb 24, 2015
Anyone know James Deville who supposedly owns 3CMillworks? This man has been scamming people online saying he sells wood flooring and then never delivers it and shuts off communication with customers. Can someone check to see if 135 Crimson Lane has a legit business called 3CMillworks? And also who lives at 100 E. Lasalle Street? Whomever lives there has been cashing checks for 3CMillworks. Anyone want to do some detective work and post back?
amazed

Kinder, LA

#36 Feb 25, 2015
IdeaMachine wrote:
Anyone know James Deville who supposedly owns 3CMillworks? This man has been scamming people online saying he sells wood flooring and then never delivers it and shuts off communication with customers. Can someone check to see if 135 Crimson Lane has a legit business called 3CMillworks? And also who lives at 100 E. Lasalle Street? Whomever lives there has been cashing checks for 3CMillworks. Anyone want to do some detective work and post back?
James and Jill Deville have k12 Christian Academy located on Lasalle check them out
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#37 Feb 25, 2015
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
James and Jill Deville have k12 Christian Academy located on Lasalle check them out
Yep, I've reviewed their Facebook page too and saw pictures of the family. They certainly put up a good front! The 3CMillworks Facebook claims they were arrested a few days ago by the FBI, but I'm not sure if I believe that or not. I'll believe it when I see a news article.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#38 Feb 25, 2015
And funny that the Christian Academy's mascot is a roaring lion. The Bible says The Devil is like a roaring lion seeking to devour someone. 1 Peter 5:8. How fitting and how horrible are these people?!
center

Ville Platte, LA

#39 Mar 29, 2015
Bye Bye Ville Platte High wrote:
Dam it you better move! I have also lived here all my life and have never called the police!
that's because you don't want to get caught red handed!
center

Ville Platte, LA

#40 Mar 29, 2015
(QUOTE who="IdeaMachine")An yone know James Deville who supposedly owns 3CMillworks? This man has been scamming people online saying he sells wood flooring and then never delivers it and shuts off communication with customers. Can someone check to see if 135 Crimson Lane has a legit business called 3CMillworks? And also who lives at 100 E. Lasalle Street? Whomever lives there has been cashing checks for 3CMillworks. Anyone want to do some detective work and post back?)
E. Lasalle starts w/ 102 not 100. There can't be a 100 if the first business on the corner is 102; it would have to come before 102 and it's a corner. So someone is making up 100 E. Lasalle in order to cash these checks. The DA is putting us all in danger for not getting these crooks and criminals off the streets of Ville platte. The DA needs to be tried for malfeasance!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbie Martin has got to GO...Pineville Deserve... (Oct '15) Thu Frustrated 24
Layoffs at EPSO Sep 27 Rob 48
cameron layoff (Oct '13) Sep 23 vpcitizen 69
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) Sep 20 That guy 35
The dupre brothers of Pine praire...aka local f... Sep 17 truck 1 3
Teachers from pine (Mar '16) Sep 17 GateofJerueselum 4
where is Randall Bo Ardoin now? Sep 17 Randell bo ardoin 5

St. Landry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Landry Mortgages